It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kesha's Die Young music video: Subliminal messaging? All seeing eye?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Epilepsy warning, by the way. Lots of flashy light crap.

Just watched this video. Something isn't right about it. Why is the all seeing eye all throughout the video, starting at the very beginning? Why the triangles? I also feel like theres subliminal messaging here, mind control going on. I feel...different after watching it. Whats with the ring?

Honestly the only "real" all seeing eye I saw was at 3:11. But there's also the capstone blasting off the pyramid at the beginning, and similar shapes throughout.

I don't usually go around noticing illuminati symbols in music videos and concerts, but this is kind of..wtf? am I crazy?

Oh, yeah, look at the comments on youtube. "Welcome to the illuminati kasha. You're not cool.", etc. LOL.
edit on 22-11-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I see a lot of these music videos don't make a lot of sense anymore. I seen her in concert before. She's into the BDSM, and naughty stuff. She thinks she's the boss and devil. I find her voice is too whiny.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
I see a lot of these music videos don't make a lot of sense anymore. I seen her in concert before. She's into the BDSM, and naughty stuff. She thinks she's the boss and devil. I find her voice is too whiny.

I find her voice sounds like a drunk Taylor Swift. I'd tap that. Why do you think she thinks shes the devil?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Nothing subliminal about it at all. It's the cheesiest, most over-the-top occult thing I've ever seen. The only way to top it would be if she was shown personally servicing a goat while splashing the blood of infants on herself. I can't decide if the director is trolling Christians or if Ke$ha is really part of the Illuminati, and they have grown tired of subtlety. Either way, it's a pile of puke, artistically and spiritually.
edit on 22-11-2012 by Snsoc because: wrong word

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I thought you meant "Kesha died young" lol, was thinking one less retarded songs in the media.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac

I find her voice sounds like a drunk Taylor Swift. I'd tap that. Why do you think she thinks shes the devil?

Do you mean you'd tap a drunk Taylor Swift? Because Ke$ha prolly has demons in her bajingo.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc

Do you mean you'd tap a drunk Taylor Swift? Because Ke$ha prolly has demons in her bajingo.

I'd tap them both

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well there sure is a definite struggle to make kesha some sort of illuminati trollop.

What's this, the 4'th or 5'th one asking "Zomg, she is sooo mystery. I think shes an illuminati, what about you guys?!"

Yes, she's the leader. Damn it why couldn't you just leave well enough alone. Now we'll have to make her 'overdose' and start fresh on that young jackson child, and NONE of us wanted to go near that family again.

Oh who'd be a secret member in the new world order..

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Subliminal messages do not work, it's a myth, and the "all seeing eye" is not a symbol of the supposed illuminiti, it's been around a lot longer.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
Subliminal messages do not work, it's a myth, and the "all seeing eye" is not a symbol of the supposed illuminiti, it's been around a lot longer.

What's up with 3:11 though? Why does an all seeing eye just pop into the screen at 3:11, and whats up with all the 11s we find in conspiracies such as 9/11 (and the fact that the twin towers looked like 11s), and 3/11, and 9/11/91, blablabla?

And I saw that thread about the all seeing eye recently. But why does it seem like it's used in incantations such as on our dollar?

Originally posted by winofiend
Well there sure is a definite struggle to make kesha some sort of illuminati trollop.

What's this, the 4'th or 5'th one asking "Zomg, she is sooo mystery. I think shes an illuminati, what about you guys?!"

Yes, she's the leader. Damn it why couldn't you just leave well enough alone. Now we'll have to make her 'overdose' and start fresh on that young jackson child, and NONE of us wanted to go near that family again.

Oh who'd be a secret member in the new world order..

I've never seen those other 4 or 5 threads, I just woke up this morning and decided id like to hear that song and found the music video very, very, very strange. And apparently so has *EVERY* one who has commented on it on youtube.

But why the weirdo crap in the video? Whats up with the upside down crosses? This thread had nothing to do with kasha herself. Only the video. Why does my computer spellcheck kasha to kasha like that?
edit on 22-11-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Subliminal messages do not work, it's a myth

I highly disagree. I personally felt attacked right in the gut after watching this video. Why do you say it is a myth?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Nothing subliminal about it at all. It's the cheesiest, most over-the-top occult thing I've ever seen. The only way to top it would be if she was shown personally servicing a goat while splashing the blood of infants on herself. I can't decide if the director is trolling Christians or if Ke$ha is really part of the Illuminati, and they have grown tired of subtlety. Either way, it's a pile of puke, artistically and spiritually.

It is so over the top that it's hard to make the argument it's just playing up to pop culture for effect and profit. If the Illuminati truly require public display of ritual to somehow foment their prophesy, this would certainly fit the bill. Yeah it's pretty over the top.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

Subliminal messages do not work, it's a myth

I highly disagree. I personally felt attacked right in the gut after watching this video. Why do you say it is a myth?

Because it's been proven not to work. The original claims and research in to subliminal messages was a hoax. What you felt was not due to subliminal messaging, it definately isn't capable of that.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Funny how the all seeing eye and eagle are both used in all these agencies logos that take our freedom away

but the whole just showing it in the middle of a music video for no reason doesn't strike you as....odd?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

It is so over the top that it's hard to make the argument it's just playing up to pop culture for effect and profit. If the Illuminati truly require public display of ritual to somehow foment their prophesy, this would certainly fit the bill. Yeah it's pretty over the top.

Well, I think the illuminati think they require public display of ritual. They're completely in the wrong though, just like nearly every other religion.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Funny how the all seeing eye and eagle are both used in all these agencies logos that take our freedom away

but the whole just showing it in the middle of a music video for no reason doesn't strike you as....odd?

Kesha is odd anyway. I saw her in an american flag costume once, maybe it's something to do with patriotism.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well she does have connections with the unicorn mafia...

Need I say more?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I wouldn't tap anything that has a guaranteed chance getting an STD. What makes her the devil? Did you see her crown that she made with full of other people's teeth? That is the most disgusting thing to wear other than the Meat Dress that Lady Gag Gag wore.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Here is a link to Vigilant Citizen that reviews those that use symbolism in there videos. He just happened to update one on Kesha.

Ke$ha’s “Die Young” is probably one of the most blatant Illuminati videos ever released. While the symbolism is so overt that it is almost ridiculous, there’s an underlying message to the video: Even if you’re dumb enough to embrace all of that Illuminati brainwash, you’re still not part of the elite and therefore, still subject to “Die Young”.

Cant say I agree with all of his interpretations, but its still an interesting read.

vigilantcitizen.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join