It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK's killer REVEALED on Coast to Coast this morning.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard

I for one, would not rule out Madame's involvement, but it would have to be along with other elements, especially some renegade faction of burned Bay of Pigs agents (which would include Nixon, Dulles, Hunt and GHW Bush). The author and researcher of the Madame Nhu theory makes some very compelling points. I think something was already in the works and she may have been instrumental in accelerating things.

She herself may have been set up as a patsy "heat sink". The parties involved tell her the other guy did it then feed her information. So she starts running off in public with the confidence that her handlers will cover her wished. The war hawks certainly didnt need a person like her, with her wealth and position flaping off and unrequited in that part of the world so they turn her into something more usefull.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike215

Mike, its hard to understand how she came to blame JFK. Someone had to be pulling her chain. Maybe she thought there was no way some other US interests could have done this without him knowing of giving the all go. In that regard she must have been duped.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Logarock

Bay of Heros and Diem killings were damage inflicted on american cloth....just a bit more than some could stand.

American CIA killed Diem (or had him killed).

JFK said he didnt send help to fighters in cuba because the landed with out his say so and then tried to force his hand by so doing. Sound like anything you have heard of lately?

You want to come out with it? I am a little slow.

I am saying that in events of late, the power heads felt like they were being forced to act on behalf of some that would not follow orders. That these actions would frustrate the on going flow of policy. So they didnt act. Not taking sides here mind you but to figure these things out one must put aside some personal feeling about things. We know the guys at the Bay of Heros were brave and the cause noble but is it the duty of the head of state to be forced to provide air support on an operation that had no legal standing? Apparently there was some conflict about who was in charge here. Again not taking sides. I know what I would have done if it were me.....but trust me heads would roll at half time. As far as Cuba an invasion going well with air support would have been seen as an act of war and we had the whole of Europe to worry about.

If you ask me, the real tension was measured by our crushing of the insurection in the Dominican Republic.
edit on 24-11-2012 by Logarock because: n

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Heres a litlle nugget I came across whilst researching for an essay on Roswell recently which, of all things relates to the JFK assassination.

It has been long argued that Oswald was a fervent communist, when as his relations with any number of people would indicate, its kinda hard to call him much of anything politically. Who was charged with the task of portraying him as such though?

None other than Colonel Corso, at least if Wikipedia is to be believed;

In 1964, Corso was assigned to Warren Commission member Senator Richard Russell, Jr. as an investigator into the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Corso's role was to deliberately fabricate the "legend" of Lee Harvey Oswald as a so-called Marxist and Communist sympathizer when in fact Oswald circulated within the Dallas based White Russian pro-Czarist and anti-communist community frequented by Baron George de Mohrenschildt, George Bouhe, Ilya Mamantov and Marina Oswald

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

- Long time reader first time poster here.

I disagree with this scenerio simply because the evidence shows an inside job and I doubt the Vietnamese had the power to pull this off. They just got out of a major war with France and when we showed up it was a bunch of farmers who we were just sent to bother in a perpetual neverending war for profit.

The biggest reason for his death......Executive Order 11110.

Take out a US dollar in your pocket. Notice it says "legal tender" and not backed by anything, It has been that way since the US did away with the "gold standard". Read the executive order and notice it was going to establish a "silver standard".

Also look at the history of this executive order and notice LBJ killed it.

Speculation on why silver leads to other conspiracies about where all the gold went the US seized in 1933 (I think that was the year) where they took in all the citizen gold and stockpiled it, which leads like I said to so many different theories.

Nobody will ever know what truley happened but IMHO it was this executive order that lead to his death.

en.wikipedia.org...

President Kennedy's Executive Order (E.O.) 11110 modified the pre-existing Executive Order 10289 issued by U.S. President Harry S. Truman in 1951, and stated the following[13]:

"The Secretary of the Treasury is hereby designated and empowered to perform the following-described functions of the President without the approval, ratification, or other action of the President..."

The order then lists tasks (a) through (h) which the Secretary may now do without instruction from the President. None of the powers assigned to the Treasury in E.O. 10289 relate to money or to monetary policy. Kennedy's E.O. 11110 then instructs that:

SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 9, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended (a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j):
'(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821(b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of an outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption,' and (b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof.

SECTION 2. The amendments made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not been made.
John F. Kennedy,
THE WHITE HOUSE,
June 4, 1963.

- JFK was killed November 22, 1963
- LBJ initiated that redemption in silver ceased on June 24, 1968

I have read many theories but this one holds the most water of why............we are just left with how.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
i was listening to this show and heard this theory for the first time.
she certainly had motivation and resources to be used as a catalyst to get the ball rolling, since several forces wanted JFK out of the picture - pay of pigs - with draw from vietnam - E/O 11110 - didn't endure him.
LBJ wanted the presidency -"JFK's assassination lies at the feet of LBJ." E. Howard Hunt
Hoover might have been motivated.
also there is evidence of Zapruder film being altered.

my take - i say the chauffeur killed mr body(JFK) in the car w/ a revolver.

edit on 24-11-2012 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Heres the actual show.......

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The money/banking angle is certainly worthy of consideration. Its always been lurking behind the demise of so many historical figures, Hitler, Saddam, Gaddafi, Kennedy, et cetera.

Probably has a lot to do with why Iran has located itself so close to all these American Air bases too, being as she is one of the few remaining countries to attempt to defy the Global banking elite and join the Central banking system, with all of its implied prole control.

Biut back to JFK, again of course, however worthy, its all speculation. Are the international banking cartels the force majeur, or part of the cheering section? I guess its hard to imagine the latter, given their prominence in the way our reality currently works.

FWIW, I reckon the Military Industrial Complex did for JFK, but again it detracts from the point.

It wasnt a lone gunman. The official story is a huge deep-state inspired lie.

Never forget that. Thats probably the key point. Rather like 9/11, all the rest is speculation.
edit on 24-11-2012 by markatUCR because: Edited for clarity and typos.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

but is it the duty of the head of state to be forced to provide air support on an operation that had no legal standing?

Thanks, I get that. In fact in the book "Bay of Pigs" written back then, the impression I got was that Kennedy was pressured to go along with a plan that was already in motion before he became president. His secret solution was to end it by simply refusing to call in the air from the carrier at the required moment. He set it up that way. His permission and his only was required to bring airstrikes over Cuba from the carrier in the Caribbean at the time they were needed to support the struggling rebels on the beach. He refused. That allowed Castro's troops and armor to come in force to capture and finish the effort. Thats why it was called the BAY of Pigs. The operation fell apart right there, in the bay, on the beach. The rebels were dispersed and hunted down and Castro was rid of them and had a victory for his revolution.

I think the move on Kennedy's part was brilliant. Unable to deter the might and direction of the CIA, the Army and the Cuban exiles from carrying forward the operation in America, he waited until the op was well underway and the rebels were ashore to retract the crucial air support.

I know this is speculation on my part, but I see other parallels today. The "success" in Libya was rebels on the ground combined with air support from US/Nato. The morass in Syria is because the attempt to Libya-ise Syria in the same way was thwarted by the Russian and Chinese veto in the UN to prevent that same result in Syria. No Humanitarian Corridor means no Air, and that means no possible victory by rebels alone.

Look at Vietnam. The ONLY thing that kept the North from eventually winning anyway was American airpower. Remove that from the equation (in '75) and the result was swift.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If you listened to my radio program you would see why Madame Nhu blamed Kennedy for the deaths of her relatives. For months Kennedy was threatening the family because they refused to leave office. When Diem and Nhu were shot to death in back of their heads with their arms tied behind their backs, she had no choice to believe that Kennedy ordered these deaths, especially when the White House said they committed suicide.
Years after the assassination the Kennedy family promoted books gloryifying his years in office under the label Camelot. Trying to covering up the murders of Diem and Nhu they claimed that Henry Cabot Lodge, the ambassador, ordered their deaths and Kennedy was innocent. I do not believe this story and I think he did order his murders, but even if he didn't he was just as guilty as the people who pulled the triggers because he ordered the coup which by itself is a crime under international law and was totally responsible.
Madame Nhu might have been crazy but she was not stupid.

As for the truth about Oswald being an FBI agent, I will give you my sources: Look up the following name on google:Waggoner Carr. He was the attorney general of Texas at the time of the assassination when he ordered his ;people to Oswald's house to clean out any paperwork. He wanted to get therr before the FBI who he did not trust. He said Oswald was working for the FBI he quoted documents from his house such as he payroll record with the agency which showed he worked for them from Sept. 1962 until Nov.63,
Carr gave this material over to the Warren Commission, but they never admitted they received it. Probably they are with the other millions of other secret documents. A year later Gerald Ford wrote a book about his experiences on the Warren Commission entitled THE PORTRAIT OF AN ASSASSIN. He admits that the first issue the Commission had to deal with was Oswald and the FBI. He said "there was a rumor that he was a government agent". The members started to debate how to deal with this 'rumor' and Mr. Rankin, the lawyer who controlled the commission, said that the commission had only one goal and that was to prove Oswald was not a government agent, not that he was guilty or innocent. And they tried to do that in 26 volumns.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike215

Thanks Mike.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I listened to the Coast 2 Coast interview late last night.. the first time I ever came across the Madame Nhu conspiracy. I have to say that it's very interesting stuff, especially, the Nhu/Nixon connection in the summer of '63.

Michael Cohen makes some valid points in the interview. One of the points he made that altered my thinking a little bit was at the very start of the show... the many thousands of books have been written about the JFK conspiracy in 49 years and so few (if any) investigators have really touched on the Madame Nhu statements made in the NYT.

Add the fact that Madame Nhu was listed as official suspect in the Warren Commission report.

---
Thanks to r2 for posting the thread and to Mike for dropping by ATS to talk about the theory!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Years ago, 30 anyway, I read about JFK guilt in the killings and was shocked, i think it was a Stanley Karnow book on Nam.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike215

Carr gave this material over to the Warren Commission, but they never admitted they received it.

That's the same thing that happened to the 700+ boxes of Apollo telemetry tapes that were sent from National Archives to Goddard. There is a record of the tapes leaving the Archives but no record of being received by Goddard.

I know it's a side issue (but hey, it's might be the 1960's conspiracies theories are rolled into one big Cuban cigar!). If anyone was interested in the inexplicable loss of 700+ boxes of Apollo telemetry tapes they could google on "accession #69A4099".

Didn't mean to go off-topic but to demonstrate and re-iterate that Mike's original point was correct. That information was sent from Carr to the Warren Commission, but that information was never received.

In both cases, JFK and Apollo, there is a possible modus operandi with how critical information is handled when a conspiracy is afoot in the corridors of power. What happens to the critical information? It is mishandled and lost forever.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I remember a report from the Government accounting office that there were one billion secret documents going back to World War I. The estimate is that there were four million secret documents in the Kennedy assassination alone. If you have been watching the Wikileaks revelations you can see the extent of US secrecy. Hundreds of thousands of US secret documents have been revealed including 90,000 just with the Afghan war alone. see google.
As for the Apollo fraud, it must be remembered who was president during those so called landings: Richard Nixon, the most corrupt president in US history. With him in power, it was easy to fabricate the landings. Some people would say that the Russians would have exposed this fraud. However, they were in no position because we were sending millions of tons of corn and wheat every year to them and they were negotiating a billion dollar loan to have Ford build the largest truck factory in the world. Their own trucks were junk and needed US equipment for their economy.
Years ago I met a professional photographer who told me he knew the Apollo landings did not happen because he recognized that the scenes from the moon were made on a movie set. With Nixon as president anything was possible.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I remember a report from the Government accounting office that there were one billion secret documents going back to World War I. The estimate is that there were four million secret documents in the Kennedy assassination alone. If you have been watching the Wikileaks revelations you can see the extent of US secrecy. Hundreds of thousands of US secret documents have been revealed including 90,000 just with the Afghan war alone. see google.
As for the Apollo fraud, it must be remembered who was president during those so called landings: Richard Nixon, the most corrupt president in US history. With him in power, it was easy to fabricate the landings. Some people would say that the Russians would have exposed this fraud. However, they were in no position because we were sending millions of tons of corn and wheat every year to them and they were negotiating a billion dollar loan to have Ford build the largest truck factory in the world. Their own trucks were junk and needed US equipment for their economy.
Years ago I met a professional photographer who told me he knew the Apollo landings did not happen because he recognized that the scenes from the moon were made on a movie set. With Nixon as president anything was possible.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

The one living soul who knows the truth of it all was the man who once owned Zapata Oil. A man named George Herbert Walker Bush.

~Heff

I've thought this exact thing so many times. Head of CIA, president, and a guy with his finger in so many pies - Imagine the death-bed confessions this guy could make... Too bad the folks in an actual position to know the answers to our burning questions seem to be the most tight-lipped. What I wouldn't give to have a download of his memory banks lol.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Nelson Delgado, Sherman Cooley and James Persons, Oswald's firing partners and close friends; all vouched that Oswald was very poor in rifle marksmanship and that there was no way he could have landed that shot.

Oswald was a radar technician in the Atsugi Air Force Base in Japan. Guns weren't really even a quasi of his. He even shot himself before.

Joseph Milteer's conversation with Somersett:

INFORMANT: I think Kennedy is coming here on the 18th, or something like that to make some kind of speech . . .

EXTREMIST: You can bet your bottom dollar he is going to have a lot to say about the Cubans. There are so many of them here.

INFORMANT: Yeah. Well, he will have a thousand bodyguards, don't worry about that.

EXTREMIST: The more bodyguards he has the easier it is to get him.

INFORMANT: Well, how in the hell do you figure would be the best way to get him?

EXTREMIST: From an office building with a high-powered rifle. . . He knows he's a marked man . . . .

INFORMANT: They are really going to try to kill him?

EXTREMIST: Oh yeah, it is in the working . . . .

INFORMANT: Boy, if that Kennedy gets shot, we have to know where we are at. Because you know that will be a real shake if they do that.

EXTREMIST: They wouldn't leave any stone unturned there, no way. They will pick somebody up within hours afterwards, if anything like that would happen. Just to throw the public off

MSick.

edit on 26-11-2012 by MSick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

but is it the duty of the head of state to be forced to provide air support on an operation that had no legal standing?

I think the move on Kennedy's part was brilliant. Unable to deter the might and direction of the CIA, the Army and the Cuban exiles from carrying forward the operation in America, he waited until the op was well underway and the rebels were ashore to retract the crucial air support.

He should have put his foot down sooner if he didnt want any of it. I cant believe the thing got underway without the full understanding there would be air support and naval gunfire. He must have given them reason to believe that there would be air support even if that reason were only that he didnt try harder to stop the operation.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The truth is...we will never know the truth.

What we do know are these facts
-There was a conspiracy & coup to assassinate the POTUS
-JKF had many powerful enemies that benefited from his death as POTUS
-Big, Big money contributed to his assasssination, be it politicians, federal agencies, private industry, Oil industries
-The CIA had to be involved, where many of JFK's enemies existed
-JFK pissed off a lot of people
-Big names had to be involved in order pull off his assassination, LBJ, Dulles, Bush, the Mafia, etc
-There's no way the Magic Bullet Theory or LHO has any credibility
-LHO was a patsy
-RFK knew the truth

The who and the what are less important than the whole....the point is a lot of powerful entities were involved in the assassination of President Kennedy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join