It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK's killer REVEALED on Coast to Coast this morning.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I heard something interesting on coast to coast am november 22 2012 show. They had a fellow who revealed who he believes was JFK's killer... who????

Madame Nhu !!!!

Trần Lệ Xuân (22 August 1924[2] – 24 April 2011), popularly known as Madame Nhu, was the de facto First Lady of South Vietnam from 1955 to 1963. She was the wife of Ngô Đình Nhu who was the brother and chief adviser to President Ngô Đình Diệm. As Diệm was a lifelong bachelor, and because she and her family lived in the president's palace, she was considered to be the first lady.
Source: Wikipedia

So to recap he basically said that Madame Nhu and JFK had become bitter rivals because Madame Nhu and the gov entourage were running a muck in South Vietnam while the Americans were there fighting there battle.

Madame Nhu, (who sounds like a real psychopath) basically wasn't willing to take orders form JFK and was doing crazy things there like killing Buddhists.

The rivalry got very bitter and so JFK decided to use the SEE EYE AH to do a coup of the SV leaders, Ngô Đình Nhu (who was the brother and chief adviser to Ngô Đình Diệm) and President Ngô Đình Diệm. The coupe got screwed up and instead of a coup the 2 were found with there hands tied behind there backs, shot by rifle bullets to the back of the head.

Madame Nhu was touring the U.S. when she heard the news of her husband's murder. She publicly said....

Such a cruel injustice against a faithful ally cannot go unnoticed, and THOSE WHO INDULGE IN IT WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. . .
National Press

So then when she was visiting America in 1963 she basically rallied some of JFK's biggest enemies and used her billions to help grease the wheels to get the ball rolling on a ass-ass-in-a-shion plan. And she demanded that it happen by rifle bullet to the back of the head, to signify the same method of death of her relatives.

So anyway if you wanna hear all that it was on Coast to Coast am radio show this morning. I thought was really interesting. The guy had done a ton of research so It sounded rather interesting.

so...........WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON IT???

Visiting the US in 1963

Madame Nhu and Vice President Johnson
Saigon , May 12, 1961.

edit on 22-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Actually, i read some of his material before the show during some downtime Tues night. I'm not sold on her as a player personally, but he had a lot interesting stuff about the JD Tippit murder that I hadn't run across.
edit on 22-11-2012 by Snoil because: grammar

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Bizzare story. im sure she wanted Jfk gone, but i have trouble seeing her as the driver force behind the conspiraracy

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
One more suspect to deal with I guess...however far stretching it sounds. I'm leaning towards domestic influence still.

We will most likely never know...but I would put my money on LBJ and his oily friends, in arrangements with CIA of course

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
I heard something interesting on coast to coast am november 22 2012 show. They had a fellow who revealed who he believes was JFK's killer... who????

Your title is misleading. The "fellow" was just putting out his own theory.

I have my own theory, too, but it's based on real life people, some of whom I am related, to, and one of the people is very famous, but this involved her relatives.

The truth about this assassination will never be revealed.

edit on 22-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
It seems pretty obvious to me that JFK was assassinated by bankers because he was trying to undermine the central bank like Lincoln did with his greenbacks.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

She suspected that her rival, jfk killed her husband and brother n law. That's pretty serious driving factor. Plus she was a psychopathic billionairess

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
It seems pretty obvious to me that JFK was assassinated by bankers because he was trying to undermine the central bank like Lincoln did with his greenbacks.

You got a very good point.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
E Howard Hunt pulled the trigger and the reasons for it were complex and mostly still shrouded in secrecy. The one living soul who knows the truth of it all was the man who once owned Zapata Oil. A man named George Herbert Walker Bush.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
but there's no such wrath as a woman scorned!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thanks for that dude!

Just went and read the story behind Mr Hunt, good read!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
After reading everything I could in the last 25 years or so, my calculation is that the CIA set it up and the mafia carried it out, or vice versa.

I have never bought into the LHO theory. He was obviously an agent of some kind, set up to take the fall. I mean even the cover story is bogus. Why would a supposed communist sympathizer kill a fellow supposed communist sympathizer? I'll be back after my drive to Tday celebrations to post more about this. Discuss!
edit on 22-11-2012 by DarkKnight76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

E Howard Hunt pulled the trigger and the reasons for it were complex and mostly still shrouded in secrecy. The one living soul who knows the truth of it all was the man who once owned Zapata Oil. A man named George Herbert Walker Bush.
~Heff

I believe you are dead-on about he-who-knows-the-truth. As far as the trigger-man goes there seems to have been several, but Hunt appears to have been one of the "railroad bums" that day and found convenient to the escape route from that storm drain where some studies claim the fatal shot came from, so he could be the guy, yes.

I doubt the OP story points to whodunnit but gives us another to add to a long list of people that wanted Jack out of the way.

edit on 22-11-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

~Heff

I wonder why E Howard Hunt always gets all the press, while another CIA wonder boy hardly ever gets mentioned, who was also seen in Dallas that day, and seen dressed up as a vagrant near the grassy knoll at the time of the shooting - FRANK STURGIS

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

The man had so many enemies that we will never know who was involved in his death. I have read almost ever assassination book that has ever been printed, and each theory that I read seems plausible, except the Oswald lone nut theory. I certainly believe that Oswald had some involvement, as a patsy or whatever, in the assassination. Though I believe that we will never know the real truth, I also believe that many were involved.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

~Heff

Hunt was not a trigger man. He was the head of a three man hit team of which there were at least 3 set up in Dealey Plaza.
These groups were composed of CIA-mafia teams, as well as Cubans involved in the failed Bay of Pigs.

It seems that the group that met in the upper tier of involvement were bankers, CIA (who often used Mafia to do wet work), supplied by Carlos Marchello crime family, Hunt's own hand-picked players from the Bay of Pigs, (including the aforementioned, Frank Sturgis and possibly Charles Harrelson and Philip Agee).

But, the people in the know would have been high level bankers, Nixon, Johnson, and McCord, Hunt, Hoover,
Cabell, and the Dulles brothers, at least.

This woman may have been around for the meetings to arrange the Viet Nam war.
edit on 22-11-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
One more suspect to deal with I guess...however far stretching it sounds. I'm leaning towards domestic influence still.

We will most likely never know...but I would put my money on LBJ and his oily friends, in arrangements with CIA of course

Agreed.

When they took the body to DC and the pentagon-types did the autopsy, that should make you think twice. When Kennedy's brain went missing, it should make you think 3 times.

There's an interesting series of videos that points out a lot of WTF material and circumstances:

topdocumentaryfilms.com... (free to watch)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'll go with E Howard Hunt's death bed confession and his appearance on video taken in dealy Plaza that day dressed as a bum..

JFK and all the other assassinated prezidents alll minted their own money as is required by the constitution...

which is at odds with the banker overloards...

interesting note:
In a country full of gun nuts as if the majic u-turn bullet got through without a bitch

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

The Spotlight vs. Hunt trial brought out not only his involvement, but also the events surrounding the case, for example the death of Johnny Roselli who was just about to testify, point to his role as one of the 3-team hit man
shooters.

Doubtless David Ferrie was another if not shooter, then the spotter, or controller/communication guy for another
one of the teams.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Add another theory to the growing list because that's all it is without corroborating evidence.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join