It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK's killer REVEALED on Coast to Coast this morning.....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
It seems pretty obvious to me that JFK was assassinated by bankers because he was trying to undermine the central bank like Lincoln did with his greenbacks.

That was one reason. I heard that JFK was killed in a Freemason ritual sacrifice. There are articles about it online. The time, location and manner in which he was shot are all reminiscent of a specific sacrifice ritual in Freemasonry. Is that true?

I thought JFK was slaughtered mainly for his plan to withdraw from the Vietnam War, which the military industrial complex badly wanted for some reason.

In addition, LBJ was going to be dropped from the ticket and he knew it, and he was going to be prosecuted for his crimes too. So he had the biggest motive to plan the assassination of JFK. LBJ's mistress Madeleine Duncan and lawyer Barr McClellan have come out and said this. Also, LBJ had a long history of assassinating people, including his sister Josefa, using a hitman known as Malcolm Wallace. A Texas tycoon named Billy Sol Estes testified to this.

All of this is crucial big news, but none of it was covered by the mainstream media, only the alternative media and also on the History Channel in the last episode of "The Men Who Killed Kennedy", but they pulled that episode due to pressure.

Are the Vatican and Illuminati enemies? They probably were long ago at least. But I don't know about now.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight76
After reading everything I could in the last 25 years or so, my calculation is that the CIA set it up and the mafia carried it out, or vice versa.

I have never bought into the LHO theory. He was obviously an agent of some kind, set up to take the fall. I mean even the cover story is bogus. Why would a supposed communist sympathizer kill a fellow supposed communist sympathizer? I'll be back after my drive to Tday celebrations to post more about this. Discuss!
edit on 22-11-2012 by DarkKnight76 because: (no reason given)

The official story says that Oswald shot JFK because he was bored and wanted to be famous for something. That is the stupidest and most nonsensical motive I ever heard.

Besides, hitting a head from 88 yards away is hard and improbable. You'd have to be a very lucky shot. Totally unbelievable.

On the other hand, many powerful people did have a motive to kill JFK. Oswald didn't.

Speaking of Oswald, why does his name sound like Osama Bin Laden's first name, and also Tim Osman, his CIA name? Is there a connection there? And why does Obama's name sound like Osama? Is that a coincidence?

Also, regarding the CIA, haven't they had a history of betraying their own, like when they framed Oswald (who worked for the CIA) for assassinating President Kennedy? If so, why would any CIA agent trust their own organization? Don't they know they could be framed or betrayed by their own network?

Kind of like how in movies, the bad guys shoot each other when they no longer need them so they can get a bigger share of the loot? That never made any sense, because if the leader in a gang of criminals shoots his own men after he doesn't need them anymore, why would the rest of the gang still be loyal to him since they know they will be disposed of as soon as they are not needed anymore? That's so implausible.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by r2d246

so...........WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON IT???

My take on it is that Lee Harvey Oswald was such an irate Communist nut that he emigrated to the Soviet Union and even the Soviet Union was glad to let him emigrate back. We know he was a crack shot becuase he was in the Marines, and let's face it, the Marines know how to teach people to shoot. We know he owned the same kind of rifle they found in the book depository because his own wife took a picture of him holding one. Plus it's a documented fact that he was an employee at the book depository overlooking JFK's travel route, and had access to the room where the rifle was found.

Thus, my take on it is that it's unnecessarily convoluted to the point of being absurd for any conspirators to line up someone so uniquely trained, uniquely politically motivated, and be placed in such a unique position to assassinate JFK, only to turn around and have someone else do it. If people want to believe there were additional conspirators, fine, but Lee Harvey Oswald was nonetheless still up to his eyeballs in the conspiracy.

Except he had no motive. His mistress Judyth Vary Baker came out publicly in 2003 and revealed herself to be Lee Oswald’s mistress. She testified that Oswald loved Kennedy, that both she and Oswald worked for US intelligence, and that he was framed. According to KomoNews:

www.komonews.com...

“I can assure you that Lee Harvey Oswald loved President Kennedy," said Judyth Vary Baker, who dated Oswald. "He wasn't the president's assassin."

Baker was just 19-years old and working on cancer research when she met and fell in love with Oswald.

"We were immediately attracted to each other," she said. "He was only 23."

Baker said they soon became lovers, and later she learned the cancer project she was working on was to develop a biological weapon to kill Cuba's Fidel Castro.

She claims Oswald confided in her.

"I learned that he was a spy in Russia for the U.S.," she said.

Now 70 years old, Baker is in Seattle to promote her new book, called "Me and Lee: How I came to Know, Love and Lose Lee Harvey Oswald."

In the book, she describes bonding with Oswald over chess and a love of Russian literature.

She insists Oswald entered an assassination group trying to kill Castro and encountered elements that loathed America's president as much as Cuba's.

She said Oswald called her 37 hours before the Kennedy assassination, suggesting he was going to be framed.

"He said, 'I'm afraid I've told you too much and your life might be in danger,'" she said.

Two days later, Baker said she watched her lover gunned down on television.

"I wanted to kill myself," she said.

Baker said she's not a conspiracy theorist and insists she's paid a price for sharing her past.”

Also, a photo of Oswald standing in the doorway while JFK was being shot may exonerate him. Assassination expert Jim Fetzer has written a number of article analyses of it. See here:

www.veteranstoday.com...
www.veteranstoday.com...
www.veteranstoday.com...
www.veteranstoday.com...
www.veteranstoday.com...
www.veteranstoday.com...
www.lewrockwell.com...

<< 3  4  5   >>

join