It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11/22/2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This thread is just an idea's thread. I AM NOT VERIFYING ANYTHING.

If anyone would like to add and verify anything going on around there parts please do.
I feel we're in very evil times.

With that said.

I have been lurking around ABS, And feel the elites are up to something.

Was wondering what everyone's input on this was.

To start off. There's rumors of the elite going to Denver Airport.

Now this guy could just be making it up. There was a poster saying "I work at the Brown Palace in Denver....THEY ARE HERE, I HAVE SEEN THEM...THEY WALK AROUND WITH THESE HATS AND SUNGLASSES AND IT'S NIGHT ! THEY CHECK IN & GO IMMEDIATELY TO THEIR ROOMS AND PUT ON A DO NOT DISTURB SIGN. ROOM SERVICE SAYS THEY LEAVE MONEY TAPED TO THE INSIDE OF THE DOOR AND THE PERSON DELIVERING THE FOOD NEVER GOES INTO THE MAIN SUITE, HE DELIVERS IT TO A GUEST ROOM"

Now whether or not that is true made me think of solar activity.

So I checked solar activity.

www.solarham.net... - Just a little post about what's going on. You can read more from NOAA An official Geomagnetic Storm watch has been issued by NOAA beginning on November 23.

Solar Update Solar activity has been moderate with three low level M-Class flares and numerous C-Class flares detected within the past 24 hours. Most of the activity has been centered around Sunspot 1618 in the northern hemisphere. This region currently has a Beta-Gamma magnetic configuration with a slight delta region within the middle of the group. Further M-Class solar flares are likely within the days ahead, with a slight chance for a major X-Class event.

So I start reading some more because apparently this type of solar activity is normal....

And I find this creepy video that has been posted on here before about the Elite killing us off with Hepatitis.

As creepy as that gets, I have seen increased Chemtrails in my part of Maine (Southern). Taking a virus, Especially a new Hepatitis, and throwing it into the air would just the beginning.... So Chemtrail nuts might get something out of that.

I have been sick lately and my lympnodes have been really sore (Just saying lol).

Also if there are bunkers in the Denver Airport and the Queen of England has bought property there it is kinda sketchy to think about.

I have also "Heard" there has been increased military activity specifically in NC.
Has anyone seen increased military activity? Chemtrails?

The explanation of the airport is creepy. Real creepy.

Along with the rumor of the Elites heading to Denver?

What about Obama's gun ban list?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Taking away our constitutional right to bear arms would make it a lot easier for us not to defend ourselves.

Although there might not be any truth to it. Another individual in this thread (Sorry I don't know how to search in one part of the thread if someone could help on that I would appreciate it).

Stated that the reversal of this polar clock states 11-22-2012.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If that holds true, Along with the Denver pictures, And increased "Military activity" would really be some stuff..

This is all just coming from what I'm reading. It's not 100% verified if at all.

So I would love to hear some of the ideas from ABS.

With all being said, I would like to leave a video for everyone to watch on EM curing of virus, disease, and pathogens.

Hopefully the elites give us time to create this amazing device.

Robert C Beck.

Google Video Link

edit on 21-11-2012 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

It's Thanksgiving Holiday.

A HOLIDAY!

Of course people are flying into Denver.
Of course MORE people are travelling all over the US.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hey that's my birthday.
I turn 40... yay.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Happy bday man, Mine was on the 17th!

25 for me!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

Well tomorrow is also the Eleventh gate 11:11 activation the2012scenario.com... and I'd assume the sick frackers of TPTB will like to do some rituals underneath the Denver airport to keep the doom and gloom in power..Just my two cents. I can't wait for karma to collapse the illuminati striken airport and purge the evil doers in this reality.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Its my birthday as well, born 28 years ago on thanksgiving day!

Denver Airport is a very strange place, something is going on there but we will never know what it is. Well until they want us to know.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

To me, it sounds like you read the new topics page and tried to draw all the dots to all the current threads. Nice try.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

I'm think'in there are a lot of people who are gonna be bummed if 2012 turns out to be a non event. And a lot of those same peeps are grasping at straws at this moment looking for that anticipated excitement.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
OP is just in his initial stage of reading about DIA. And some time has to pass before he realizes this is a little bit paranoid and over-exaggerated and not true - specially the part 'They are here' - who? Gov officials? Illuminati? No, just people traveling for the holidays.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This 2012 Event is turning into the biggest flop ever.

According to new agers and mediums big events were supposed to start happening on 11-11-2012.

Big events like people vanishing should now be the norm.

It looks like these aliens couldn't even organize a p1zz up in a brewery.

@OP.
What is ABS ? is it Absolute Bull Sh1t ?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Apparently he thinks this is ABS 'cause T and B are very similar letters, well not sounding, but looking.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

You catch hepatitis by blood contact. I have hepatitis c. You can't catch any hepatitis by breathing!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I keep seeing the word ascension everywhere. As far as I know, people are not more enlightened than before, that's a big scam from the New Age "industry". It helps selling more books and patchouli.

top topics

join