It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to deny ignorance in the Middle East

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I know many members will not agree with me, and would even claim that "for peace Israelis should leave"... most of them would not even consider that Palestinians should be the ones to leave Israelis in peace in their land of Israel...

I think most people fail to realize that if every Jew left Israel and the U.S. pulled out all of it's troops from the entire Middle East, all that's left is a renewed war between the Sunnis and the Shiites. They'd still keep killing each other regardless of the Israelis. Look at Syria. Look at Iraq. Just like hundreds of years before.

edit on 23-11-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by shelookslikeone

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by shelookslikeone
reply to post by Shuye

You want to deny ignorance?

Justify stolen land.

What country do you live in?

The United States of America.

And I am fully aware of the native population that never claimed to own the land taken. That never fought for the land taken. And that gave up willingly the land taken. The same cannot be said about Palestine.

The same native population that would rather sit on a reserve drunk than even to this day ask or even fight for the land they consider theirs. This is not the same in the least. You want a comparison? Try Turkey. Asks the Greeks how they feel about Istanbul.

There were THREE conquered nation after world war 2. The Brits decided to hand over occupied land. That is FACT.
edit on 23-11-2012 by shelookslikeone because: (no reason given)

Way to stereotype over 500 nations that live(d) in this country. As a native, I can assure you I hate the taste of alcohol, and my family does not drink. My grandfather has not drank as he serves as pipe carrier for the people and they dedicate their lives to remaining alcohol free.

With that said, you know little about what you are speaking of when it comes to the genocide of Native Americans, by comparing it with the middle east. Our situation is different, and I assure you that Natives HAVE been fighting for what is ours, for many years and we still do to this day. People have died, doing so. I suggest you do some research, especially on the Navajo and their fight for a pure land and against relocation. I suggest you research Wounded Knee 2 and our present fight to save our sacred land, Pe'Sla.

I take high offense to you even daring to post that all natives sit on a reservation drunk. Many natives go to college, and have very productive lives. They become doctors, nurses, lawyers, etc. Our ancestors may have suffered from the oppression, but we do not suffer no more, and we struggle to maintain our traditions keeping one foot in native ideals and one foot in the white man's world. It's a balance, that many are highly capable of.

Please do not drag Native Americans into any analogies, without first considering the fact that you do not understand that part of history, AND, realize there are native people who post here among you. There are many of us, and your reference to us being drunks on a rez was racist and disgusting. You just naturally assume we are non productive, slovenly people who have lost all and do not care about our existence.
edit on 23-11-2012 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This war between the isreali's & the muslim world has been going in various levels for 5,000 years. This is just the next installment of that protracted war..the war that never ends.
I say let them just kill each other and get it over with, then we can move on to other things..
Yeah I know that might sound inhuman..just tired of seeing this stuff every few years.
You think after all that time they could figure out that waring on each other accomplishes nothing.

Except..

It does make the weapons developers alot of money.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark Harris

The point I was attempting to make was in relation to the fear of the western mass media to say anything remotely critical of Israel.
Lest they be sacked.
hilarity clintons,. standing with Israel flags behind her is another example of the fear human beings have of saying anything against the worlds most powerful race of people.

But I doubt you would have the insight to recognise these things ...so take your snide hate fest reply to me and meditate on your idiocy.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

snide hate fest ... meditate on your idiocy.

I do apologise. I see from the understanding you demonstrated in your reply you are obviously far more insightful than I. Although you might try reading it again and, if you come to the same conclusion, try yet again. If you still can't see anything other than 'hate inspired idiocy' then so long and thanks for all the fish.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33

Originally posted by Shuye
reply to post by RizeorDie

Is that your claim?

The Arabs are unkind to the poor Palestinians as well, and mostly the leaders of the Arab world are using them to gain popularity among their citizens, while hypocritically closing the borders and turning their face to them (Egypt, Jordan) and prevent the free flow of supply from them by making another siege on the other hand, so they are being forced to use underground tunnels to smuggle things (Egypt).

You got to ask yourself why is that, saying that Israel is an illegal state and doesn't have the right to exist means you reject the EU vote when the majority of the countries voted yes to Israel. The other land taken is perhaps unjustified, but it is for security reasons which I can expand on it if you wish.

Throughout history countries that are now legitimate have been taken by force, just as The U.S or the Great Britain. Do you live in one of these countries? Will you go back to Europe where you belong?

No, so stop being a hypocrite.

I would agree with you if I was Palestinian. Yeah poor Arab nations lost a little piece of land. They are so overwhelmed by Israel...the nerve of you defending yourself against oppression and trying to preserve your illegal occupation of a territory that was awarded to you for years of hatred...I get your message loud and clear...hatred and war go hand and hand; no war is worth the killing of innocent bystanders who have very little control over the outcome. Yeah they should all just pick up and move....oh wait...you did that already...the people in ATS that don't have a clue are the same people responsible for the situation, they are what is wrong with the world...you came in here to present solid information...and I for one appreciate the effort you put forth...do not let these trolls get you upset...they are not the ones living it...I heard some idiot the other day telling people that they should have been better prepared for Sandy...that FEMA should not have to bail anyone out...essentially they deserved what they got for having the nerve to live where they lived...same with Katrina...but holy hell broke lose when 9/11 happened didn't it...we all just jumped right on that band wagon...didn't we....funny how the grass is always a little more easy to burn when the # hits closer to home.

Anyway I have relatives in Israel and I pray for their safety and every other person involved in any war....it's all so useless...but to say Israel started this crap is ridiculous...last week or 100 years ago...you have the right to defend yourself.
edit on 11/23/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: grammar!

Well it seems you have touched some nerves, I guess they at least are starting get some of it.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Yes i am aware of the tie in with Judaism and the Geo Graphic locations of what is today the State of Israel, however that does not mean ANYTHING but history, they (the Zionists) made the Jewish populations think otherwise starting in late 1800's.

If we all took claim on historical lands and excluded every one else, this world would not work. Israel was allowed to be positioned where it is only because it would be a hot spot in which the west could then later intervene.

USS liberty incident

This was the means by which the west was supposed to gain the ability for mass mobilization in the area, it back fired and instead we now have this long drawn out conflict.

Zionism and Judaism are not interwoven, Judaism existed well before modern Zionism started meddling.

Violence can only breed violence, and this is the political reasoning for putting Israel where it is, lets see past this curtain of lies the elite has put on the entire situation.

Any Israelis want to give me a good reason why co existence wouldn't work (if there was not the spoon feed hate there is now), do you literally not want to share the land? or is it purely because of the current situation?

Namaste.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

Any Israelis want to give me a good reason why co existence wouldn't work (if there was not the spoon feed hate there is now), do you literally not want to share the land? or is it purely because of the current situation?

Are you freaking blind? The Muslims think the land belongs to Muslims. The radicals have already said that they will NEVER share the land with Jews and will perpetrate jihad until they're gone. The Muslims have been filled with spoon fed hate too! Do you get it now? Read Hamas' Charter. Read Hezbollah's Charter. Read the Muslim Brotherhood's Charter and the Muslim Brotherhood's "The Project".

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
"Time to deny ignorance in the Middle East"

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

One side is good, the other side is evil. Right?
There are good guys and bad guys, saints and terrorists, right?

You have very good understanding in conflicts then.
Or at least, a very good understanding in propaganda and mind games.

Propaganda exposed.

My suggestion, read the #2 post of the thread, because I know you didn't. I guess the OP was too much for your hate to conceive.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Now go back and read the rest of the thread to find out why that is.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

saying that Israel is an illegal state and doesn't have the right to exist means you reject the EU vote when the majority of the countries voted yes to Israel.
reply to post by Shuye

Nice sarcasm there, since the EU unelected spineless bureaucrats are obviously just a puppet show in how to financially cripple a continent and not at all a source of reliable opinion and authority.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker

Yes i am aware of the tie in with Judaism and the Geo Graphic locations of what is today the State of Israel, however that does not mean ANYTHING but history, they (the Zionists) made the Jewish populations think otherwise starting in late 1800's.

If we all took claim on historical lands and excluded every one else, this world would not work. Israel was allowed to be positioned where it is only because it would be a hot spot in which the west could then later intervene.

USS liberty incident

This was the means by which the west was supposed to gain the ability for mass mobilization in the area, it back fired and instead we now have this long drawn out conflict.

Zionism and Judaism are not interwoven, Judaism existed well before modern Zionism started meddling.

Violence can only breed violence, and this is the political reasoning for putting Israel where it is, lets see past this curtain of lies the elite has put on the entire situation.

Namaste.

so is she israeli or palestenian?? she confused me as to what she is.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker

USS liberty incident

Namaste.

I do not get what Liberty incident has to do with all of this, but here is the answer to a question why 2 states as two national homes is the solution:

The Palestinian Authority sentenced a former intelligence official to death for selling property to Jews, a capital offense under P.A. law.

www.cbn.com...
This law exists from mid-90s, during Oslo agreements hopes and peace process and ctr. And it is moderate PLO, not fanatical Hamas.

edit on 23-11-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Do not try and justify the USS Liberty!

Be reasonable please.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye
reply to post by RizeorDie

Is that your claim?

:

This has to be the most ignorant picture I've ever seen on ATS.

Half of those countries aren't even Arab.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Do not try and justify the USS Liberty!

Be reasonable please.

Ehm, ok. However cynical usage of the people who where killed on that ship in a thread that has nothing to do with it and even in the post that has nothing to do with it - is not reasonable. Just playing on emotions instead of reason.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
How much longer can Israel play the victim?

This pic is how many people view Israel.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by shelookslikeone

Wow you're racist. This is the mentality of the people offended by that Obama survey thread you made.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
reply to post by shelookslikeone

Wow you're racist. This is the mentality of the people offended by that Obama survey thread you made.

How is what I said considered racist? First, "native American" is NOT a race. It is a culture. These are basically Asians and even if they were considered a RACE, saying that they live on reservations is NOT racist.. Second, I'm the racist one for pointing out that an administration deliberately excluded an entire race of people?! Are you insane?

Take the blinders off and stop throwing around insults. The thread I created has nothing to do with this subject so why are you even trying to bring it up? To straw man me?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join