It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need all the positive thoughts and stuff you all can muster please.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Take what you will, and leave the rest!

the rave diet...or perhaps an extended juice fast to allow your systems opportunity for rejuvenation~

"A man is as happy as he chooses to be." - Abraham Lincoln...may sound insensitive...but is a liberating truth that we choose our mental and emotional states - both of which are best in a state of existing in Nature
(so get outdoors)

And the real good part: Eventtemples
~A community of heart-based intentions and intenders~

Transform Your Body

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
reply to post by sarra1833

I am sorry for your pain....
I too have suffered from endo...my uterus was closed backwards. It took restorative surgery back in 2001 and a tacking up of my ovaries. After 10 years of pain, I was finally able to have my first child. Then whammo, another by accident
I then had an IUD placed to help with the bleeding which it did, but just recently had it removed because it was time but did not receive another because I was diagnosed this year with MS......Life just sucks sometimes.

I often wonder what horrible person I must have been in my past life to go through all this suffering....A friend of mine and I used to do past life readings and I used to help people with regression techniques. I never came across a life of mine where I knew I was an evil wicked person to deserve the health problems I now have.....Its crazy. I have come to a belief where I am no longer sure reincarnation is real, or it is just the ability to tap into the universal awareness of the spiritual divine.....its like we are in an ocean and we are all drops of water, sometimes a wave comes and the drops spread upon the sand and eventually that drop returns to the ocean mixed in with other drops.....Maybe that is what we are and why we can tap into past lives, it may just be the DNA memory or something so much bigger that you or I....I don't know, I'm just rambling now..

I will definitely send you some positive healing energy. Stay positive!! You WILL recover!!!!!
Much Love
StarWise

you know, I sent this to your inbox, but on second thought, I chose to also post my reply here as you bring up a valid thing that maybe others have thought of too. I'd like this to go out to all readers, though it is for you personally, StarWise.

Listen, these medical issues you have in this life have nothing to do with anything you did or did not do in any past lives. We go through trials in each life so we can learn things. This life before you were born, you chose to deal with all this. I can say I do not know if you had other medical issues in past lives because I'm not looking at a pic of you nor am I up to doing readings at the moment, but the past has nothing to do with this. I can assure you of that.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234
Take what you will, and leave the rest!

the rave diet...or perhaps an extended juice fast to allow your systems opportunity for rejuvenation~

"A man is as happy as he chooses to be." - Abraham Lincoln...may sound insensitive...but is a liberating truth that we choose our mental and emotional states - both of which are best in a state of existing in Nature
(so get outdoors)

And the real good part: Eventtemples
~A community of heart-based intentions and intenders~

Transform Your Body

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

VERY true. How we look at life is how life will be. If we choose to be negative or let things ride us, we can't keep moving forward. I swear no matter how hard I fall, I get back up. If I can't get back up fully, I inch forward on my stomach til I can move to hands and knees, til I can stand up (symbolically speaking of course) but I keep pressing onward. Sure I gripe and moan and get down and discouraged - I'd not be human if I did NOT - but I never stay fetalled up and pitying myself. I used to. Oh god I used to. But that's not the way to play the game of life.

No matter WHAT it throws at you, you have to keep on keeping on. It's vital.

Even in the worst times, if one can force a small smile, over time, it becomes real.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The end of the dream is nothing to fear.

Me personally, I would more fear being stuck in it for another 70 or 80 years

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Dear Sarra,

I truly wish that you didn't have to go through this. You are obviously a very beautiful, compassionate and gifted young woman and I want you to remember that as scary and overwhelming as things may seem --- at no time are you truly alone!

I hope that you have a supportive circle of friends and family outside of ATS. And you must know that there are many members here (myself included) who have been touched by your kindness.

As well, you mustn’t forget that even in your darkest moments --- you are always surrounded by past loved ones, spirit guides and Angels who love you dearly. I sincerely believe this. At all times, you are surrounded by love.

So now is definitely the time for you to put yourself first and be very kind to yourself! You’ve spent your whole life I suspect, constantly putting other people’s feelings in front of your own. No more!
Be very gentle on yourself and focus on what you can do to make yourself happy --- moment by moment, day by day --- and I promise you will get through this!

I’m a little psychic myself and this I guarantee!

And so
after you have recovered from your surgery --- I d@mn well expect my past life reading! (But I will happily wait until after your surgery and when you are feeling much better!!!

edit on 23-11-2012 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure I can speak for the rest of the ATS community when I say this, please know that we all have you in our thoughts.

Surgery is scary, even when the risks are very low. Do some things that are just for you, to take your mind off of everything. Paint, or write or go for walks. Something to clear your mind and keep you positive.

If you need anything, even just to talk, know that you've got a community here that will help you.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

All the best wishes for you, Sarra, but I also feel a need to point out that my Ex had that endo thing that connected to her colon (sorry, I forget all the medical jargon). And there was never a question of whether or not she would survive it.

Also, Pope John-Paul was shot and the bullet pierced his colon and he survived via antibiotics.

It is my wish that you got some info that isn't quite correct. I hope I hope I hope I hope!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833

Originally posted by Starwise

I am sorry for your pain....
I too have suffered from endo...my uterus was closed backwards. It took restorative surgery back in 2001 and a tacking up of my ovaries. After 10 years of pain, I was finally able to have my first child. Then whammo, another by accident
I then had an IUD placed to help with the bleeding which it did, but just recently had it removed because it was time but did not receive another because I was diagnosed this year with MS......Life just sucks sometimes.

I often wonder what horrible person I must have been in my past life to go through all this suffering....A friend of mine and I used to do past life readings and I used to help people with regression techniques. I never came across a life of mine where I knew I was an evil wicked person to deserve the health problems I now have.....Its crazy. I have come to a belief where I am no longer sure reincarnation is real, or it is just the ability to tap into the universal awareness of the spiritual divine.....its like we are in an ocean and we are all drops of water, sometimes a wave comes and the drops spread upon the sand and eventually that drop returns to the ocean mixed in with other drops.....Maybe that is what we are and why we can tap into past lives, it may just be the DNA memory or something so much bigger that you or I....I don't know, I'm just rambling now..

I will definitely send you some positive healing energy. Stay positive!! You WILL recover!!!!!
Much Love
StarWise

you know, I sent this to your inbox, but on second thought, I chose to also post my reply here as you bring up a valid thing that maybe others have thought of too. I'd like this to go out to all readers, though it is for you personally, StarWise.

Listen, these medical issues you have in this life have nothing to do with anything you did or did not do in any past lives. We go through trials in each life so we can learn things. This life before you were born, you chose to deal with all this. I can say I do not know if you had other medical issues in past lives because I'm not looking at a pic of you nor am I up to doing readings at the moment, but the past has nothing to do with this. I can assure you of that.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I wish good things for you

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
I swear no matter how hard I fall, I get back up. If I can't get back up fully, I inch forward on my stomach til I can move to hands and knees, til I can stand up (symbolically speaking of course) but I keep pressing onward. Sure I gripe and moan and get down and discouraged - I'd not be human if I did NOT - but I never stay fetalled up and pitying myself. I used to. Oh god I used to. But that's not the way to play the game of life.

No matter WHAT it throws at you, you have to keep on keeping on. It's vital.

That is SO powerful...

Still praying for you and will keep on prayin'...

Don't ever forget that God is STILL in the healing business.

I was instantly and supernaturally healed many years ago just by ASKING Him to and I KNOW that God doesn't love me any more than He does YOU.

Dave Roberson - Crippled Boy Gets Healed By the Power Of God

If you want to learn HOW to get a miracle,. I recommend reading Norvel Hayes books and tapes. Start with this one.

How To Receive Healing And Miracles By Faith

The Gift of Working of Miracles

I've visited a lot of churches, all kinds of them across the country, and as a whole, the church knows less about the gift of the working of miracles than any other gift of the Holy Spirit. This is the gift the church is most ignorant of. To tell the truth, they're pretty ignorant of all of them. I hate to have to say that, but they are. Old line denominational churches are ignorant on all of them. God has a gift that is given to the church called the working of miracles.

What is working of miracles?

Well, there are a lot of different kinds of miracles, but it's a power gift, where power from God is sent from heaven down to earth to do something that's beyond the natural, beyond the natural thinking of a man. When this gift operates, God's power is sent to earth and manifests itself to do something that you won't understand.That's the reason it's so hard to believe.When God performs a miracle, a supernatural miracle, it's so hard for a natural human being to believe it. So the church doesn't go into it that deeply.

The average church I've been into, most pentecostal churches I mean, believe in tongues and interpretation in public assembly, but they don't know anything about miracles to speak of. As far as I know, and as far as I can see inside of the church world, the gift of working of miracles is the gift that the church is most ignorant of. Most full gospel people have a pretty good ministry in healing.

They believe in miracles for healing, where a healing requires a miracle. They can believe that pretty well. But I've got news for you my brothers and sisters. When God says He has a gift for the Church called working of miracles, He means WORKING OF MIRACLES. He'll work a miracle for you any way you need it, not just in the healing line. He'll work a miracle for you on Tuesday afternoon while you're downtown if you'll believe that. God's power will come and perform a miracle when it's impossible to do it. That kind of power is available for the believer. But you have to believe it.

Norvel Hayes Video Playlist
How to Live and Not Die

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Hey Sarra,

Just wanted to check in, hope your keeping your spirits up. I've not been able to stop thinking positive thoughts for you, and certainly hope you are feeling more peaceful, than you were earlier. I know times are hard and if anyone can pull through this, it's you hon.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Damn, Lady...Best wishes, hugs, and a pot of chicken soup...Heal up!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Keep fighting, sarra!!!!

Sending you an abundance of positive energy...

L.V.X.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Lifting you up in spirit of love healing and light. You are brave and strong. Don't ever doubt that!

Been thinking about you and how you are surviving the holidays with your fam. Hope time with your Dad has been nourishing, and time with stepmom made you stronger. Find things to do that feed your soul and comforts you, even if that means doing nothing at all, for some who tend to overdo that can be so rewarding. Remember to be kind to yourself.

More love, prayers, hugs, and healing grace, doll.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I hope everything goes well for you. Thoughts and prayers out to you so you just keep high spirits.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join