It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex- Congressman talks about 9/11/01 Attack! Must Read!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
"Essentially it was an inside job"

Those were words out of Ex- Congressman [name removed]'s mouth while in his private quarters of his Rock Island home.

This is my first Thread here on ATS ( Minus the introduction Post ) , I haven't known anyhwhere else to go but here with this personal story of mine.

I was a Best Buy employee selling TV's when I say hi to man, not knowing at all who he was but did notice his 33rd degree free masonry scottish rite ring, Which wasn't a huge deal because there was a Free Mason Temple located 10 minutes away,but being a conspiracy theorist i'm always interested in things like that So i proceed with building rapport with him and then a co worker had told me " your selling a TV to a ex congressman ". I close the sale, since I had done such a good job with a deal and whatnot he invited me to lunch, So i asked him a few questions about why my mother who was 38 and had multiple health problems had COPD had a disease rotting her spine and had to be on oxygen 24/7 would get denied disability care from the state of Texas, but her neighbor who was 26 with no kids and she weighed 400lb was getting 1,500 a month for no reason, just for being over weight which was bull crap , ironically my mother died two years later from the exact same reason why she was applying for disability, he began then to tell me that disabiltiy in the United states was a lottery essentially at a random, so for example if your last two digits of your SS# ended in 47 then you would get approved for whatever you applied for, which obviously as you understand isnt fair. So i pulled the trigger question, what happened on 09/11/2001 He responded with " This isn't a spot to discuss anything related to terroists attacks" So he invited me back to his home introduced me to his wife and we retired in his private quarters of his home.

The next thing he says is " What do you think happened " I told him i wanted the truth just be honest im a 22 year old kid in college im not some super patriot who is going ridicule everything you say.

" it all started back in the Bay of Pigs with the CIA" and before I went any further i was like woah thats in the 60's what the hell does Fidel Castro have anything to do with 9/11 so he began telling a deeper story about how thats when the planning started how they have tried multiple times to cripple the US to gain media attention to help each administration, bombings which convientally happen each term while a president is in office, columbine was a operative mission the oklahoma bombing, i mean this guy was spilling everything out, he said the ultimate test to the nation would " be something catastrophic, changing the world" " with the bush family in good terms with the Bin Laden Family it would be perfect" They were commencing war games for this, everything had to be perfect, but it wasn't people who knew about it had gone missing, or were no longer " available" " with a missle hitting the pentagon and cheaply made government crafts only to be crashed it was a cheap and effective way to bring this country together to gain support for the bush administration essentially it was an inside job" what about the passengers who were on the planes? i asked. " HAHAHA that was the easiest part of their job" " they were put into chambers in a bunker in Canada" " They were going to be dead anyways so getting rid of them was no problem" ok, mr. [name removed] im going to stop you there, i believe you on this, if i hadnt been researching for the last 4 years i would call you crazy. He then continues talking about how benghazi is essentially the same thing, the start of WW3...Eventually,

At this point in time im flabbergasted, I just dont know what to do but to sit and listen i asked for a drink of water, at that time a brick was thrown threw his window, was that someone pissed off at him because of his former politics or was it a warning because "they" were listening ?

Now, either [name removed] was just a crazy conspiracy theorist along with myself or he was telling the truth, If you made it this far thank you I appreciate you reading my story and would love any input about it. or would be happy to answer any questions you might have
edit on Sat Nov 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by iclark97

Congrats on your first.

Can you post a source that can corroborate this? And just for future reference you're not allowed to cut and paste large quotes for the source.. Sounds very interesting though.
edit on 21-11-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

+40 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

You clearly didn't read a single word of the OP or you would know that the OP is relaying a PERSONAL STORY.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

I mean, the only way I could even provide any source is if i have another chat with him and record it, but he was very specific about leaving my phone in the entrance hall.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
very interesting story. I often wonder as time goes by if more people from the 'inside' will begin to speak out. I don't know wether your story is true or not but it is intersting. It would be nice if he spoke up publicly about this but I'm sure that won't happen for obvious reasons. Anyways, thanks for the story. Let us know if you here more.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Interesting....S&F for you.

Also congrats on your first! (you never forget it)

I find everything you say plausible, however, it would be a REAL story, if he'd go on the record!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Actually I did read it. When I read about the Bay of Pigs it rang a bell. I had read an article or seen a video way back when talking about a 9/11 style attack that involved Fidel. I'll have to do some digging around but I just wanted to see if he had the same source I was thinking about.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I did read or see a vid about the Bay of pigs thing. I just can't remember where I had gathered that info. I'll have to check it out.

+91 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I want to believe you, but it's hard to believe a best buy tv salesman 1. gets taken to lunch by a customer 2. gets invited back to that stranger's house, 3. the stranger is an ex congressman and 33 degree mason 4.gets a brick thrown through his window.

You have to see it from our perspective. That's a lot of oddities for one day.

Where did this take place and when?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
First impression from an old pro - after going through every detail - line by line - the story is bull#. And deserves N0 further comment. Just MNSHO
edit on 21-11-2012 by Valedictorian because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Great Story...

If you are 12.

However,you will fit right in here...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I had already mentioned it took place in his Rock Island home in Illinois. the Best Buy job was a very part time job while i go to school, You'll also have to take into consideration that i was working with him for about 2 hours it was a very complex sale so i got to know him and he got to know me, He thought I was a very bright young man who shared the same interests " Early European History" and so we went to lunch at a later date. The Free Mason ring is common in this area as there is a 33rd degree Free Masonry Temple 10 minutes from here, and the brick is a coincidence, that is something he reported happening even before that along with death threats just a part of being any sort of public official, Your acting like i made the charactor up from some story, his name is [name removed], wiki it,

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Valedictorian

You do realize this is in a highly speculative area right?, it's a personal story, it happened believe it or not. Thank you for your feedback.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I can appreciate the spirit of your doubts, but this type of thing has happened to me on more than on occasion.

One that springs to mind is:

Me; selling frozen steaks, door to door; found myself speaking to Billy Conn. Very shortly after that, I was in his game room/trophy room with him and his wife hearing stories about presidents, and other famous folks, in the pictures on his wall. Talked about his fights with Joe Louis, and what a great guy he was, especially. Lots of stories.

This kind of thing happens, so I can't doubt the story on those grounds.

Question I have, however, is: How is it that OP didn't have to go back to work after lunch, rather than the congressman's house?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I Googled news stories for [name removed]. One story from 2010 mentioned a brick being thrown through the office window of another congressman. But there was nothing about acts towards [name removed]. You would think it surely would have made the news had it happened. But, since I still want answers to how WTC 7 came down I'll give you a flag to see where this goes.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I'm confused. How long ago did this conversation happen?
"ironically my mother died two years later from the exact same reason why she was applying for disability"
"He then continues talking about how benghazi is essentially the same thing, the start of WW3"

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by iclark97
reply to post by Valedictorian

You do realize this is in a highly speculative area right?, it's a personal story, it happened believe it or not. Thank you for your feedback.

Gray area does mean you don't have to prove it, but it doesn't mean people can't question you.

While I agree with what was written about 9/11, I don't believe you either. Sorry. Something about the amount of detail, and the breaks in the story.
edit on 11/21/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Lunch was at a later date sorry, i didnt mention that, i was focused on trying to remember what all was said as best as possible, we met at applebees and yes he paid

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

I was telling him that she had been trying to apply for disability since 2009 and then in 2011 she passed away,

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Congrats on your first, mine got 404'd. I enjoyed your story - so thanks for sharing. Will you be seeing the man again? It would be good if you could expand on your story - How did it all go down according to mr. Congressman?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join