It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex- Congressman talks about 9/11/01 Attack! Must Read!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'd like to know where the chambers in Canada is....... and what about the poor souls who lost thier lives in those buildings............I was once told by someone who was offered a position with the CIA " The world's a stage, and to them it's all just a game, just a game, human life means nothing to them cause they see you or us as nothing but mere slaves"

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexjustme

Yes Finally! lol, The Canada thing was really weird and out of place for the location of the passengers, becuase i had never heard of them being held in a chamber or vault before he mentioned that. I thought that was really neat. Well, not that passengers were being killed/slaved but the fact he told me something i didnt already know of. Most stuff he was telling me was stuff i already knew about, minus Canada and the bay of pigs and how Fidel was apart of government planning kind of like how the Bin Laden family played a huge part in Bush's favor ( i.e. the family funds his oil companies)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by iclark97

They are in underground chambers you can be assured...What I don't like is that he said" they were dieing anyway" what did that mean....hope they did'nt feed them to some alien race (lol)Thats been my biggest question with 911 if true what happen to the people in the planes.........

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

Nothing about the OP's story, well the way it's written, screamed writer and that's because he clearly is not a writer.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
well, how to you think they recruit people.

this could have been a test. in which case the op failed miserably.

but look on the bright side, you could have either been a puppet and used or he could have been your mentor and eventually his successor.

even possibly a congressman. since he has all the connections to get you thru the door. and then you would have known all the secrets.

but that comes at a price, because extraordinary evil resides thru that door. is this congressman on the side of good or bad.

what if he told you satan is real and influencing world affairs. what if he told you that many on the side of God are doing everything possible to save humanity. are you prepared for that reality.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexjustme

They are in underground chambers you can be assured...What I don't like is that he said" they were dieing anyway" what did that mean

I wanna say that he means we die anyway as humans, sure that sounds cruel but if you have done any research on him yet he isnt exactly a saint. ooooh i would like to think that they are used for alien projects that be neat lol

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

You know i never thought of it as being a test, i never looked at anything further than just being a conversation about 9/11 but with a congressman. That is a really interesting theory though. I'll be sure to let you guys know if im put through some crazy #, but that could be a TEST!
Great, ive gotten myself into a endless loop of Tests, and i just finished my midterm, im tired of tests. What IF. Recruitment. Tests. Theories. Bricks. TVs. so many tests....lol

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Wow, this reminds me of about 3 years ago when I was in a cab heading downtown.
I remember the traffic being crazy. We were near the UN and I guess someone important was in town or something.
Suddenly this business attired guy opens the door of the cab and gets into the back seat with me.
I said, hey what the #### man, you cant do that, but he looked freaked out and shoved $100 in my face.
I noticed he had a Belgium passport and a Diplomat badge/pass clipped to his jacket pocket.

The cab driver finally chilled as I seemed fine. The guy kept screaming "go! go! drive!"
So we took off. I tried to see wtf was wrong with this guy and he finally said, "it's fing over it's f'ng over!"
I joked with him and said, "yeah, I heard, dec 21, I know, totally, saw the movie, etc..."
He said, it's not that simple, it's actually far worse.
We stopped at a red light on 28th and 2nd and he jumped out and bolted across the street, almost got hit by another cab.

So, not all stories are too strange to believe.
I believe the temporary Best Buy employee guy's story about working on a two year deal to sell a tv to an ex-congressman.

Stranger thing have happened.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by iclark97
You'll also have to take into consideration that i was working with him for about 2 hours it was a very complex sale

I suppose some people may see selling a tv a very complex sale.....

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Nothing about the story rings true.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

I'd like to talk to that guy right about now and find out what he knew. I have a thread I want to start but im only at 13 I have to have twenty and its all about what he said...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexjustme
reply to post by DrGod

I'd like to talk to that guy right about now and find out what he knew. I have a thread I want to start but im only at 13 I have to have twenty and its all about what he said...

Cool.
Keep posting and we'll hear about it in like 10 minutes or so.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I've always thought that if the government had people they needed to disappear (AKA witness protection or whatever) ... pretending to put them on those planes and then de-boarding them before the impacts would work...

Has anyone researched the backgrounds on the passengers to see if any of them have any "interesting" ties or conenctions?
edit on 21-11-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Welll....I'm tyring lol ..problem I can't tell if it's already been posted here or not..........agian I feel so out of the loop......

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

Thank you for your positive reaction, AS i mentioned, i knew nothing of the Canada bunker situation, " I " know there were passengers aboard the planes, yes they were real, but definitely un marked. I think the title suits the thread, " Ex- congressman TALKS" Talks is key word, maybe that is confusing for some folks
I didn't say he had provocative evidence it was an inside job, just that he simply talked about it. The reason i felt the need to share it with ATS is because it was an interesting experience.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Check out the passenger list of UF93 on that day, there was a Former CEO aboard that flight, i called the company Human Resources asked for him they said he wasn't there, nor did he ever work for the company " Oracle " So if your interested i would start there with the passengers

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by iclark97
You'll also have to take into consideration that i was working with him for about 2 hours it was a very complex sale

I suppose some people may see selling a tv a very complex sale.....

When your having a home theater set up, a custom mount for a 70" TV that is retractable from the wall 7.2 surround sound speakers mounted concealed wiring, custom couch with the 2 subwoofers in the cushions a pop corn machine the TV calibrated a Blu ray player and 125 FT of HDMI cable that also needed to be concealed...It gets pretty complicated,

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

I do not believe what you are saying to the OP...to me you are just a sarcastic person...who for some reason wants to disrupt this thread.

On Topic: I do believe the OP; unusual things do happen to us (so-called) ordinary folk.

edit on 21-11-2012 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

What about the GERMAN GOLD that went missing....some stories talk about billions and billions in gold missing and that was the real reason of this attack.....thks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join