It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex- Congressman talks about 9/11/01 Attack! Must Read!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by iclark97
reply to post by Valedictorian

Was it a four hour lunch break?
: (no reason given)

No it was a later date, i apologize i didn't mention that.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PadawanGandalf

He was very intrigued that i asked to " have a cigar again" he didn't think i wanted to hang around again, but from the way he sounded he wanted to tell more, but i had a night class i had to go to. I'll be sure to let you guys know and try to expand this story and get a hold of him he is retired from politics he said.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by iclark97

Congrats on your first.

Can you post a source that can corroborate this? And just for future reference you're not allowed to cut and paste large quotes for the source.. Sounds very interesting though.
edit on 21-11-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

Here is the source
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

okie dokie

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This is the former representative you are referring to?

[personal information removed]

From our favourite ATS source, wiki

To be honest, he seems to live in h is own reality.

I believe he may actually believe the claims, though he may be susceptible to these fantastical stories.

Who knows, take the above with a grain of salt as always.

Nice thread.
edit on Sat Nov 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I was a Best Buy employee selling TV's when I say hi to man, not knowing at all who he was but did notice his 33rd degree free masonry scottish rite ring, Which wasn't a huge deal because there was a Free Mason Temple located 10 minutes away,but being a conspiracy theorist i'm always interested in things like that So i proceed with building rapport with him and then a co worker had told me " your selling a TV to a ex congressman ".

A) Your selling him a TV and you notice his ring?

B) How do you even identify a "33rd degree free masonry scottish rite ring"?

C) Why would he tell State secrets to the Best Buy guy?

D) That might be the longest sentence I have ever read.

E) In the future, never try to hoax the largest collection of skeptics on the planet.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don't buy it. If it is true, provide some evidence. Where are the pictures of you and the Congressman? You work at an electronics store and don't have a cell phone? What about the screaming and fear in the house when the brick was thrown through the window? Why would a congressman risk his life telling someone about 911?

Nice story though.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This is pure bull stuff. So let's get this right.....an ex high ranking politician invites a stranger into his home and spills the truth.

The Pentagon was not hit by a missile, there is zero proof but there is proof of a 757 hitting it. Unless of course your missile is using a RB211 757 engine that just happens to fit your missile.

The school shooting was just that, an unfortunate incident and not some crazy mind control shooting (unless violent video games and tv programs are considered as such).

Rich

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

I was a Best Buy employee selling TV's when I say hi to man, not knowing at all who he was but did notice his 33rd degree free masonry scottish rite ring, Which wasn't a huge deal because there was a Free Mason Temple located 10 minutes away,but being a conspiracy theorist i'm always interested in things like that So i proceed with building rapport with him and then a co worker had told me " your selling a TV to a ex congressman ".

A) Your selling him a TV and you notice his ring?

B) How do you even identify a "33rd degree free masonry scottish rite ring"?

C) Why would he tell State secrets to the Best Buy guy?

D) That might be the longest sentence I have ever read.

E) In the future, never try to hoax the largest collection of skeptics on the planet.

A) One thing in sales you learn is to find common ground with the customer, sport teams hat maybe a vacation shirt, in this instance a ring.

B) Easy to identify, like ive said multiple times, its common in my area to see them, so i said your a free mason huh? thats cool stuff. source for different rings . www.jemsbyjem.com... ( These rings are just examples, but they share common looks with actual scottish rite rings that i have seen )

C) I have a Bachelors degree in Early Euorpean History, Astronomy and Anthropology, im not just some Best Buy guy it was a short term thing for extra cash for a few months

D) Irrelevant

E) Not a Hoax, just a story, it may have all been true it may have all been false, he may have a better source then all of us or it could just be what he thinks,
Any other questions?

edit on 21-11-2012 by iclark97 because: no reason

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthalien50
I don't buy it. If it is true, provide some evidence. Where are the pictures of you and the Congressman? You work at an electronics store and don't have a cell phone? What about the screaming and fear in the house when the brick was thrown through the window? Why would a congressman risk his life telling someone about 911?

Nice story though.

I said in a earlier reply he told me specificly to leave my phone in another room. His wife was upstairs didnt hear the brick go through, the alarm system did go off though, i also stated that its a common thing with politicians, none of that stuff was anything that couldnt really be found on the internet already, i just thought it was interesting because it was a ex congressman telling me stuff that i didnt think i would ever hear from a public official. No pictures because i dont care about getting my picture taken with " known people" if it is added peace of mind i will call him up and ask for a picture with him for christmas or some sh!t

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I never called you a liar....This is the Gray Area.

I said you would fit right in.

It's just we have all heard this story before.

If not this exact one...Many very similar.

In the future. You will need much more then a story to convince anyone around here.

Just Saying.....Peace

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Thank you for your advice, I do appreciate it as im new to forums, and this is my first thread.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The OP's story is actually following the pattern of the HOAX that is 9/11 itself..........

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I said in a earlier reply he told me specificly to leave my phone in another room. His wife was upstairs didnt hear the brick go through, the alarm system did go off though, i also stated that its a common thing with politicians, none of that stuff was anything that couldnt really be found on the internet already, i just thought it was interesting because it was a ex congressman telling me stuff that i didnt think i would ever hear from a public official. No pictures because i dont care about getting my picture taken with " known people" if it is added peace of mind i will call him up and ask for a picture with him for christmas or some sh!t

You had access to your phone at other times. It was not in the other room at the store. If I met a congressman, I would want to have a picture with him asap so I could PROVE that I met him. But that's just me.

edit on 11/21/2012 by earthalien50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Depending on the qualty of the conversation in the store, I might have been suspicious of the lunch invitation...but the invite to the HOUSE? Nah. My this guy wants to get freaky flags would have alerted.

you know how them congressmen can be - jus sayin.

I smell something.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Hahah, i get what your saying man, Nah. He just wanted talk about stuff that no one else would believe, besides, i'm 6' 5" 290 lb Samoan, i highly doubt he would even want to get involved with me

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
OP, pay zero attention to the "skeptics" that demand proof you can't provide. You will NEVER satisfy these folks.

I once worked with a co-worker (he got fired, I still work here) and he was a 32nd degree Mason, even had a little card with that right on it. Big ring, too. Pretty easy to identify.

I worked at Circuit City and Ultimate Electronics for about a decade of my life, and sold/installed MANY systems for people of all walks of life, from folks in a trailer home getting their first HDTV, to the mansions of a celebrity getting a theater room done. Bottom line, if you're around people for a while and they take a liking to you, they'll open up and it can be quite a ride. I enjoyed this part of the job the most. You meet very interesting people with very interesting history and stories and since you've got some time together these things come right out over time.

So, OP, I totally believe you, and I thank you for sharing your insider story/testimony. Sure, it won't hold up in court or appease the skeptic folks, but it wasn't meant to. I believe experiences like this were meant to serve one person and one alone, and that is YOU. He was put in your life path to bring knowledge and enlightenment of the things you seek. It is part of the "seek and you will find" nature of our life.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by earthalien50

Note he was an ex- congressman, and i already mentioned that im not the type of guy that wants to have my picture taken with celebrities, on top of that i didnt know that our conversation would get that deep, if i would have known about the future i would have, but i didn't

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

reply to post by earthalien50

Note he was an ex- congressman, and i already mentioned that im not the type of guy that wants to have my picture taken with celebrities, on top of that i didnt know that our conversation would get that deep, if i would have known about the future i would have, but i didn't

OP, I have a question for you.

If somebody told you the same story on a forum, what would you think?

What you are saying is possible...But wouldn't you have questions if you were us?

I do appreciate the fact you stayed and defended your story...That adds credibility to me.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Thank you for understand what the purpose of this story was, it wasn't some new crazy evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, It was just interesting that an ex congressman told me that stuff, he very well may have been a conspiracy theorist like many, just telling his side of the story. i dont know why thats so hard to believe, It's like saying every single personal story on here is a lie and proff must be demanded, No, it happened, and im sharing my story with the folks on here.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join