It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney's Secrets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
"I find this video about Romney's questionable past pretty interesting, although I haven't vetted the info. "
thank you 7visionz for at least watching that

yup i was in awe myself

edit on 20-11-2012 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i find it amazing that people still come on here talking about how romney "hates the middle class" and use an opinion piece from huffington post as your proof....

then, somebody chimes in with a video about romneys "shady past". funny thing about that is, at least we know what romneys past is. obama spends millions hiding his and you all just say, meh, whatever. youre racist!

seriously, huffington post starts out calling it a "humiliating loss". so the guy who got barely 50% of votes handed out a humiliating loss?

and lets keep in mind the 96% or whatever democrat voting by blacks. doesnt matter who is running, or what on, they vote democrat. period. so take that out and you have what, 35% of people voting for obama?

take out the hispanic vote that also largely goes democrat every single time, and i bet it has NOTHING to do with obama promising them amnesty and all sorts of things. nothing right?

not to mention calling romney privelaged but completely ignoring what little we do know about obama and his super rough hawaiian childhood and life of being placed in private, ivy league schools then into positions of power despite any evidence as to why. but youre right, romney who has successfully run businesses and can show where, when and how is totally unfit compared to obama and his great achievements of ___, ____ and more _____ after his epic rise from the "ghettos" of upper middle class private schools.

the idiots on the left continue to completely ignore reality and push this stupid race/class/whatever else they can/ warfare and its disgusting.

you lefty ideologues are pathetic. just a bunch of mindless idiot zombies reading opinion pieces and taking them as scripture. you should all be ashamed of yourselves for the intellectual low you have achieved and are forcing on the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
"t least we know what romneys past is. obama spends millions hiding his and you all just say, meh, whatever. youre racist! "

am i missing something something here as i never called anyone a racist here nor meh whatever

this thread was on romney's secrets...i contributed a topic reply

if i for one offended you...please elaborate

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

I wonder if people will ever question this: Why the GOP chose Mitt Romney, the guy who lost to the guy (McCain), who lost to Obama in the prior election?
Historically, that's laughable. Slightly morbid, too.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jess117

That's an easy answer: because the GOP needed to run somebody and Romney won the primary. Had Santorum run it would have been Santorum against Obama.

What was the GOP supposed to not run anybody? Only allow people to run who hadn't run before?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Republicans would have done better with any of: Ron Paul, Chris Christie, Mitch Daniels, John Boehner. Rove was able to win the nomination for Romney, which led to Republican defeat. Snidely Whiplash with a history of tax evasion, and an etch a sketch campaign. Yeah, Romney was such a great idea.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Damn here I thought you were going to tell us he was a fat Hispanic hermaphrodite that practices witch craft and that we totally f'd up when we didn't vote for him /her, cause wtf why not just for anything now rofl its just a freakin circus anyway.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
reply to post by Jess117

That's an easy answer: because the GOP needed to run somebody and Romney won the primary. Had Santorum run it would have been Santorum against Obama.

Well, that is certainly revelation to me! By golly wow.
I meant that more as a joke. I followed the primaries and of course I knew there were other candidates, but wouldn't you agree when you put it in that context it's a bit laughable?
Or not. Maybe it's just me.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Funny, supposedly, the super rich wealthy 'rightists' are capable of secrecy and dirty backroom tricks that are unfathomable and unknowable by so many accounts. Yet OP here has Mitt's 'secrets'! Hear the words of Truth as spoken by me, Anything Romney wants kept secret, OP here doesn't know anything about folks.

Dems and Reps have 98% of Americans steppin and fetchin like their heads were on fire and their arses were catchin. Throw off the blinders good people!

(paraphraed from Charlie Daniels, Ballad of the Uneasy Rider-great tune!)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jess117

Nope. People get what they vote for.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

I highly doubt he won. Ron Paul was polling more voters. The whole system was rigged and they wanted Ron's message subverted.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by amfirst1

If that were true, why didn't he run third party? Why suspend his campaign?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
John Huntsman? Give me a break, that discredits everything else that was said period.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join