It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney's Secrets

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Two things were confirmed this past week: that Mitt Romney truly despises the poor and middle class, and that most Republican leaders despise Mitt Romney.

The truth is, Romney will go down as perhaps the worst Republican candidate in history, which is why so many of the party's prescient voices behind closed doors clamored for anyone but Mitt, but it was Mitt with whom they got stuck after the rest of the primary crazies imploded ('ceptin' Jon Huntsman who, if the GOP base wasn't so radical, might've actually become president). Now they get to distance themselves from him like a dreaded plague.

I wasn't surprised when i read the article. I already knew Romney's true side. Before the elections i saw alot of Romney supporters failing to forget that what ever they say during debates and pre-election events....is all a lie (most of it atleast). This also go's to some Obama supporters as well.

Anyway, here's the full article. Feel free to discuss

Article

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kuroodo

Who cares......you are a day late and a a dollar short with this thread....

Des

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Aside from footnotes as historic trivia....I'm kinda wondering where this is relevant? It's a sincere question if there is something about Romney that I've missed in terms of him having influence in things going forward? He didn't even have political office to fall back on though. Is there something about him that carries beyond the election?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Who is romney?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Mitt Romney served his purpose. He kept Ron Paul from going head-to-head
with Obama.

That's all he was ever supposed to do--keep Ron Paul and his message from taking center stage.

That's the real secret....

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well, I'll bite.....I said before the election that the GOP did not want to win, and the proof is whom they chose.

Romney is just so darn unlikable...wooden, kind of phoney, and obviously a pampered rich boy who has nothing in common with the majority of the electorate.

If they wanted to win, they wouldn't have sabotaged their own primary and shut out Ron Paul. They wanted to lose, for whatever reason. Just like the 2008 election, in which they picked a nasty old war hawk and a complete ditz (McCain / Palin), this time, they picked a guy that just wasn't going to cut it.

The real issue here is, not that Mittens had "loser" written all over him, but why the GOP is screwing itself into oblivion. Perhaps a "one party system" a la communist countries is in the cards.....?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Mitt who?? Oh that guy that ran against Obama. He was irrelevant before the election started. A joke, really.

Anyone who supported him is a whacked out , brainwashed drone. Republicans are a crazy bunch.

Say what you will about Obama, but he was clearly the better choice. Only an IDIOT would vote for Romney.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
They even made a doll after him:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I could have told you what this article said when Romney became the posterchild for the "Anybody but Obama" tag line. That's not something you say about a candidate you like.

What people should take away from this is when a large group of people are told there's only two options, and both sides make a bunch of noise saying they're the better choice, regardless of the truth people will naturally get close to the 50/50 mark. Even most of Romney's supporters didn't like him, they just wanted Obama gone. Funny that they actually could have done that if they voted for someone else rather than let the two parties use some applied psychology to ensure the peoples will wasn't actually represented.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Agree with Des, "a little late". But, now it's time to see how the GOP refashions itself; my guess (and I'm always right
), they start by picking more ethnic candidates for the next round to appeal to immigrants and shifting US demographics. Expect Rubio, Jindal, and Sanchez to take center stage with backing from Barbour and Christie. In fact, just look to Florida senate and congress for the next round of GOP'ers.

It's so damn predictable.

Also agree with FissionSurplus, the GOP threw this race on purpose.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
this video is worth the times it drifts off subject as a good overview of some darker stuff
if one has the time and desire to unmask alot of his secrets
www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-11-2012 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

You're right. Only idiots would have voted for Romney. The rest of the idiots voted for Obama. You know, the guy who continued screwing up the country in the last four years. Both options should have been a big NO.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It doesn't seem to me that Romney despises the poor. That is class warfare rhetoric. Romney simply stated the truth, Obama has a very large base due to guaranteed provision of entitlements and frequent gifts (like the Obama phone). Degenerate sections of society saw Obama as a way of keeping the status quo. They don't want to change or lift themselves up.

The Democrats play on class warfare and race to win elections. In reality, they don't care about the poor or the minorities, they are simply buying votes.

The Democratic Party provides empty promises of power, protection, and welfare to black people in exchange for votes. Not only is being black about skin color; it’s also about your political affiliation. If you are a black person, it is assumed you are a Democrat; no questions asked.

Those who stray from this Democratic Party bondage are ostracized and shamed for doing so. By supporting the Republican nominee you automatically become a class traitor, race traitor (if you are black), war monger and many other disdainful things.

So in a sense, Romney was right to blame his loss on this although of course there are many other factors involved, this being one of the biggest however.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kuroodo

Screw the republicans. They got what they wanted. You can blame the death of amerika on their collusion with the zionist media in knifing Ron Paul, and the Constitution, in the back. Enjoy the drone show.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'm glad to see that people see through it. It was all about Ron Paul. Romney didn't have a chance because of Ron Paul's great support, and our dislike for Romney after what he did to Ron Paul.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
Agree with Des, "a little late". But, now it's time to see how the GOP refashions itself; my guess (and I'm always right
), they start by picking more ethnic candidates for the next round to appeal to immigrants and shifting US demographics. Expect Rubio, Jindal, and Sanchez to take center stage with backing from Barbour and Christie. In fact, just look to Florida senate and congress for the next round of GOP'ers.

It's so damn predictable.

Also agree with FissionSurplus, the GOP threw this race on purpose.

I predict George P. Bush!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Romney is old news. He's no one any longer. A nobody. A nonentity. A cipher.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Well, I'll bite.....I said before the election that the GOP did not want to win, and the proof is whom they chose.

If they wanted to win, they wouldn't have sabotaged their own primary and shut out Ron Paul. They wanted to lose, for whatever reason. Just like the 2008 election, in which they picked a nasty old war hawk and a complete ditz (McCain / Palin), this time, they picked a guy that just wasn't going to cut it.

The real issue here is, not that Mittens had "loser" written all over him, but why the GOP is screwing itself into oblivion. Perhaps a "one party system" a la communist countries is in the cards.....?

You make some good points, never thought about it from the "sabotage Ron Paul" angle.

I find this video about Romney's questionable past pretty interesting, although I haven't vetted the info.

edit on 20-11-2012 by 7Visionz because: err how do I embed?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BeneathBaseStupidity

Well, historically he's the guy that pulled Massachusetts out of debt. I would say historically he's the guy who lost to Obama to give him his second term, but nobody will remember him for that.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kuroodo

The elections are over. We've been in campaign mode for four years. Now that they are over, I REALLY am NOT interested in what's been and done. Like Romney.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join