It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omega :End of Everything ( strange website )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hi all,

universe.selahdohr.com...

Came across this a while ago when I got engrossed in the 28/10/11 thread here at ATS. Cannot even remember how I landed on this page ..only that it had to do with the most beautiful sounding word in the English language, which some writers and poets attribute to cellar-door. I know, I don't really get it either? musical sounding apparently ? Anyway....I played around with cellar-door and somehow this lead me to "selahdor" .....ask me to explain the leap and I am afraid I cannot, just the way my brain works I guess. I seem to recall a hebrew or greek reference I used at the time which consisted of two phrases, which I somehow combined into selahdor? sketchy, I know, apologies for rambling.

I, now and then, return to this page, just to see if there is an actual entry point opened up, but there never is.
I have done lots of searches for cellar door ( which leads to lots of Donnie Darko references ) and selahdor (which seems to be a line of fashion clothing.)

I know it could just be a work in progress for some kind of marketing event, or an abandoned dead end on the internet. But I can't explain why it continues to bug me from time to time.

I would really appreciate any internet whiz out there who could shed any light on this or open up a fresh trail for me to follow ( with my limited knowledge )

Just throwing this out there, and I appreciate anyone who has read my rambling this far.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmickat

stuff like this scares the crap outta me

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
According to the whois database it's registered to Sean Cairns, who is a freelance web developer. His site is seanhcairns.com... which doesn't have any references back to the omega site. It must be some placeholder or some kind of graphics demo he abandoned or something.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

thanks SK

that was fast!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

seanhcairns.com...

Certainly looks ordinary,...... guess there is nothing bizarre to see here folks ! )

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
There is a password in the letters. The right combination opens the door.

Originally posted by cosmickat
Hi all,

universe.selahdohr.com...

Came across this a while ago when I got engrossed in the 28/10/11 thread here at ATS. Cannot even remember how I landed on this page ..only that it had to do with the most beautiful sounding word in the English language, which some writers and poets attribute to cellar-door. I know, I don't really get it either? musical sounding apparently ? Anyway....I played around with cellar-door and somehow this lead me to "selahdor" .....ask me to explain the leap and I am afraid I cannot, just the way my brain works I guess. I seem to recall a hebrew or greek reference I used at the time which consisted of two phrases, which I somehow combined into selahdor? sketchy, I know, apologies for rambling.

I, now and then, return to this page, just to see if there is an actual entry point opened up, but there never is.
I have done lots of searches for cellar door ( which leads to lots of Donnie Darko references ) and selahdor (which seems to be a line of fashion clothing.)

I know it could just be a work in progress for some kind of marketing event, or an abandoned dead end on the internet. But I can't explain why it continues to bug me from time to time.

I would really appreciate any internet whiz out there who could shed any light on this or open up a fresh trail for me to follow ( with my limited knowledge )

Just throwing this out there, and I appreciate anyone who has read my rambling this far.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
selahdohr.com...

It's all placeholder, as far as one can see. The O.M.E.G.A. Link does explain the acronym... And there is a "shameless" call for donations.

Just some thing, I'd say.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
selador in spanish,a keeper( door keeper.bouncer),perhaps we been given wrong math and sience about our sun?omega could be obvious major event global annailation,or something like that considering the site.the question is,fiction or reality? i am not beyond the selador so your gues is as good as mine.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Ongoing Meta-human Espionage and Governance Agency, by the way, in case anyone did not want to link there.

Though it is all Lorem Ipsum text beyond a couple basic ideas of content.
edit on 19/11/2012 by CrikeyMagnet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I don't know, but it seems to symbolize our time. Don't forget that every end brings a new beginning. By the way, I tried to make a site map and I think the home page is all there is.
edit on 19-11-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
thankyou everyone!, for taking the time to read and for " opening the seladhor"
I can now put this to bed, and go and ponder over something else!!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure

stuff like this scares the crap outta me

But you clicked it anyway, don't you?

top topics

join