It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Cosmic Ordering Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So I read a thread on here the other day regarding cosmic ordering and the law of attraction. On the back of that I started to watch the film "The Secret" which makes some valid points but is ultimately very cheesy. Anyway as they explained how to do the cosmic ordering I realised that I had done it on a website. I searched it and found thecosmicorderingsite.com... which I had used about a year ago. I had forgotten the nature of my request so I logged in (this was literally about 10 minutes ago) my request was made last year and read specifically;

"I would like wealth. So I can help those around me. So that I can look to the future and forget the past. So that I can fulfill my potential. "

When I placed the order I was in a job I didn't like, struggling with money etc. Now when I read it I was literally overwhelmed with the nature of it. Without realising I had acheived all of it. I took voluntary redundancy from work earlier this year and got a payout. I started a media degree 2 weeks late yet still managed to get on the course and this is really what I wanted to do. I've still got money in the bank, i've got student loans helping me and just yesterday I used some of my money to pay a bill for my mum as there was a problem with her bank.

The order has come true word for word (I was in tears looking at just how specifically it has worked), the law of attraction is real.

I do not believe that this website is magic I think it's just a handy way to jot down your orders, I think the order would have happened had I made it on a piece of paper or just in my head.

By the way I am pretty much skeptical of everything but this has just literally blown my socks off it's literally amazing how things will fall into place for you, I have applied a little bit of effort but for the redundancy option to pop up and then for me to be allowed onto the course despite it already started, I thought it was just dumb luck, I first read the other thread yesterday, did the universe know that I was going to check my old cosmic order tonight and is that why I had to help my mum pay a bill yesterday before I checked?

Cosmic ordering for the win.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
"I wish for god fortune so that I may be able to use my place to help others find health and happiness"

That spelling error there wasn't noticed until after I sent it. Ha
. I wonder what god fortune will be like

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Put it on the website or a piece of paper so you can return to it at some point and see what has gone on.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by maccascfc

I did on the site. I didn't see the misspelling even after two proof reads. Made me chuckle. Set the date for specific day coming up that will change my life one way or the other. That is why I asked for good fortune.

We will see soon enough

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Yeah it's really strange how it worked for me. I didn't even concentrate or put any effort in (like they suggest in the film) it was as if the intent to do it made everything come to me. This time last year I had nothing and was just living payslip to payslip when January comes I will have over £7,000 in the bank, no overheads and be on the way to my dream career.

Proper crazy stuff.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Its a nice idea. Just made two stars, and big order. I didn't register with the first one, so I coudn't find it, but had a star anyway, so then I registered and made another. Now I have 2 and both do show up.

To be out of debt this year and have relationships turn around to positive, to start successful fun businesses with the children and their friends, those in need. For abundance, wealth to flow abundance to others and help them. To move to an eco farm with friends family and set up farms and homes for the children in government care and the homeless and make a real difference in helping educate others and create grass roots successes for many people. Growth in learning skills, for our family and the teens, homeless, education, telescopes, guitars, woodworking, mechanics. To start a successful manga, graphic novel and develop our art. For positive Loving Hero cosmic help for grass roots people with regards to technology, clean energy and for us to overcome the current corruption and harm to this earth and its people by the leaders and corporate elite. For Love and good communication skills to grow in all of us in the grass roots levels and network, make others aware, work for Good of all. To turn all negatives into positives, mind/body/soul and solve the problems and overcome our weaknesses.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
..........(Amazing Cosmic Ordering Experience).....

I usually don't use cosmetics, they aren't good for the skin
Is this some sort of pyramid sales thread?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

No, the order part is all free on the site. Its just writing down your law of affinity or positive goals or what is in your heart, your dream. I always try to keep mine in my mind every day, and there is more. That is the tip of the iceberg. From what I can see, its just reinforcing your dreams. Mine are prayers too.

I made a thread on someone who has wonderful videos on this, and manifesting a better world:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Linda West's videos.

When I was doing this some time ago, a few years ago, the sky was stormy, dark pink and thin fast moving sheets of blackish clouds. Something came over me, just felt that wouldn't do at all, and was in a high frequency state. So I spent 20 minutes picturing pink hearts everywhere. Until I was exhausted from it. Went inside, made a pot of coffee. About 20 minutes later was at the door again, and there were hearts everywhere. Big ones, small ones, upside down ones, abstracted ones, all white and pink. No dark clouds at all.

Keep seeing the positive. Work on weaknesses, and try to see past anything dark in the world to positive endings, to positive dreams, to win wins, for all people, to everyone waking up and progressing and growing and healing up from this experience, and turning all negatives around into positives. Love. Keep Good Thoughts and empower them.
edit on 17-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
You actually used common sense and made something happen and you give credit to......cosmic ordering? Why not pat yourself on the back and give credit where credit is due?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Yes but even this, is a chance to reinforce something. And bring it to the forefront that people are allowing negative angry thoughts to build into something from nothing. Just because a group may plot against us, its as if they rely on our permissions. So not seeing it, and striving for a wonderful world, to help those around us, seems to be much more positive idea. Right now for example, don't see any wars, see intervention, cooler heads prevailing and every child sidestepping the danger in these zones and safe. And pray and ask for this too. See intervention from on High. See ideas for peace, equality, energy, farms, growing food, see solutions unlike what they're doing, see hearts changing.

I know it works in smaller ways around us. But it takes more and more positive thoughts for earth to be a wonderful place. But even having problems with someone, holding them in your heart and praying for them to wake up more, to heal up more, to have miracles and direction that they recognize and growth works. Miracles happen. I've seen turn arounds. Sometimes it creates a whole new set of problems, but positive thoughts never need to stop. And catching ourselves when we're not being positive.
edit on 18-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Absolutely, however the nature of it, just the unlikely events that unfolded I think were helped by me having control of the universe. The company I worked for have never offered redundancies until this year and thats because of the global financial crisis. I started a degree course 2 weeks late without having arranged the finances and the tutor said that it's rare they let people on at this late stage. It all seemed to land perfectly. Obviously you have to work towards your goal but a feeling of intent towards the universe will make it easier. Yesterday I beleived in nothing, now I think anything is possible.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by maccascfc

Thank you for bringing this service into my life - I will report back in June 2013

join