It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dream of December 21st 2012, The Event.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It's been three days since I saw the dream. I usually do not take naps during the day but that day I was very tired. Before I start telling you all what I've seen, I want everyone who reads this to know that I am not claiming anything. I am not saying that I saw the future. I actually want to share what my subconscious mind had gathered in it with you all.

In my dream, It was total darkness. As if it was night time. Maybe it was night time but usually we would have lights in the streets but there were none. I was living in a completely diffirent place because my house had a roof. Me, my mother and my dad saw these lights in the sky. They were just as big, or should I say, as tiny as the stars look like on the sky. They came together and they shaped a form of almost something like a bone. I immediately told my mother "They arrived." and I was referring to aliens as I said "they". My mother was blabbering some religious stuff as she was witnessing the scene. The lights started taking diffirent shapes. I remember seeing female and male symbols on the sky. It was all made by these tiny light dots on the sky coming together to create these symbols. I saw the world map. I dont remember much though. Then I guess the dream skipped and I remember seeing an earth like planet getting close to us. It was at the left of the lights. And just as I saw the planet coming towards us, I ran to my mother and little brother and hugged them. In seconds everything went white and I knew we died. I did not wake up at that moment. I was still in the dream. I knew that I was dead. It was just white and I somehow knew that the day was 21st of December in my dream. A few seconds later I woke up.

I've never seen a dream like this in my life before. I have never seen ANY DREAMS that I was living in the future before. I have never seen a dream that was as clear as that one before. It was almost like I was literally living in the dream because I could feel the earth shaking when the planet was getting closer. It was not like minutes, it hit us so quick, I actually thought in the dream, like "my god it is so much faster than I expected." it is not like what we see in movies etc. It was so quick.

I actually had to think about sharing this with you because I believe that this is nothing more than just what my subconscious mind gathered from the things I've read on internet in the last couple of years but It just bothered me and I wanted to get some opinions about it.

Additional info: I'm 20 and I yup, I live with my parents.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I actually had to think about sharing this with you because I believe that this is nothing more than just what my subconscious mind gathered from the things I've read on internet in the last couple of years but It just bothered me

yip exactly what is its...i watch crime channel all the time and the gf always has nightmares about murders.....simply just ur mind playing pics of what u,ve read or saw,nothing more.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by trjack35

kinda reminds me of a dream i had a couple of years ago

all i remember is walking through scorched earth, like the ground had been turned up by past explosions or battles. it was dark in my dream, too, but it seemed more like the sun was blocked out than that it was nighttime.

i remember people were leaving to go to rockets that were going to take them off planet, and i was staying behind (i think by choice)

dont remember any events in the dream, just the single image of the ground and the darkness and the thoughts and emotions i had

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I just had dream like this a couple of weaks ago, I posted it a thread somewhere here.

Almost exactly the same but I kept telling my kids "don't worry it's fake"....it was a kind of Project Bluebeam thing, but everyone was panicking thinking it was real.

Weird stuff. And it felt as real as any other day of my life.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I saw the white light too. No stars or formations but I saw the light. It just happened, there was no way to escape it. I knew I was "dead" but it didn't scare me, I felt completely at peace. It didn't hurt either. When I woke up I was a little scared, I felt I had just witnessed how I was going to die. I thought it was a nuke. This was about six months ago. The dream felt so real I felt it was a prophecy (I have dreamt the future before). The only thing that comforts me to this day was that I felt no pain or fear and was completely at peace when it happened, everything was alright.

I didn't know what date it was in my dream. Since then I've thought at least twice a week to post my dream on ATS, I don't know why I didn't. Thank you for posting yours

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
An earth like object coming towards the Earth?

Would explain a vision I had a few months back. I saw an animated hologram like vision of two round object colliding into one another. My first impression it was Earth and an asteroid impact. But from the size of the second object looking similar or larger than Earth couldn't have possible been an asteroid.

The feeling that I was left with, was so ominous I felt that it was real, and that it was actually a vision because before that I had an I had an epiphany regarding the Internet being used to alter Society by making us more ignorant, and egotistical then ever before. Not only that, but I was left with the shakes and even prayed for the first time in my life because the only thing that was running through my mind was, that I would never get to see my little girl again.

If there is anytime to enjoy life, now is the time. Don't take anything for granted and make peace with yourselves.

It's just a coincidence that my username just happens to be 'TheProphetMark' as the vision happened long after I created that username. Must be Karam's way of trying to be funny with me. I don't know. People always did say God had a sense of humor. I'm not even religious or anything but I do believe in God, or something at least. I'm disappointed in God because when I look at the World, and see all these people suffer from disabilities it makes me wonder why he didn't give those people a chance at a normal life. I happened to be deaf and hard of hearing myself and it doesn't even shake my faith but only makes it stronger but puts me on the other side of the line of not knowing where I stand with God. I can't help but feel upset with him.

Regards,

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The Science Behind Our Strange, Spooky Dreams
www.livescience.com...

But this sometimes disturbing world of inner turmoil, fears and desires is grounded in our day-to-day experience, sleep researchers say.

This article may help you.

Ascension211

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing. Don't discount your dreams. I had "end of the world" style dreams ever since I was a kid... before all the doom and gloom about the end of the world. It was never a fear of mine as a child. I never knew where the dreams came from. I was pretty sheltered and my parents didn't talk about that kind of stuff. Really bubble wrapped as a child!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thank you all for taking time and reading and commenting. It means a lot to me.

I am surprised actually that some of you guys had similar dreams.

I just realised that I saw the dream last tuesday and it was 13.11. 12. Creepy stuff lol...

I would be sad though, if our dreams had reality to them and we saw some pieces of future. Because as humans we have a long way to grow and we've nearly spent all our time on this planet, being decieved and ruled over. Sad is it not?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Originally posted by TheProphetMark
An earth like object coming towards the Earth?

Would explain a vision I had a few months back. I saw an animated hologram like vision of two round object colliding into one another. My first impression it was Earth and an asteroid impact. But from the size of the second object looking similar or larger than Earth couldn't have possible been an asteroid.

There have been several people having visions of a "New Earth" coming.
One lady that David Wilcock was talking about in one of his videos said she saw two Earths beside one another. One (the one we are on now) had a lower vibration to it, and the other had a higher vibration. She said she thinks "the event" will be the people with higher vibrations (love/enlightenment) will simply be gone from this planet and appear on the new planet in the blink of an eye. The negative people will remain on this lower frequency until they learn how to reach the higher frequency.
This would also go along with what the Christians call the "Rapture". It is the same thing, just described differently by people who aren't "religious".

the only thing that was running through my mind was, that I would never get to see my little girl again.

Don't worry... she'll be going with you!

If there is anytime to enjoy life, now is the time. Don't take anything for granted and make peace with yourselves.

Great advice!

I'm disappointed in God because when I look at the World, and see all these people suffer from disabilities it makes me wonder why he didn't give those people a chance at a normal life. I happened to be deaf and hard of hearing myself and it doesn't even shake my faith but only makes it stronger but puts me on the other side of the line of not knowing where I stand with God. I can't help but feel upset with him.

Don't be upset with God. We are the ones who chose our life path to learn certain lessons before we were born.
These people have probably had some wonderful lifes in the past, or they will in the future. Each life is a learning process for our growth in spirit. God is our creator. He gave us freewill to make our own choices.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To the OP, I appreciate you sharing your dream. I see more and more people having dreams/visions similar to yours. I think the spirits are trying to wake us up to prepare for what is coming. Now... if we would only pay attention, and take it for what it means instead of brushing it off as "just one of those things"!
S&F on your thread.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Did anybody watch this show on NBC?

I thought it was a great show, a lot of conspiracies wrapped into it.

The never put season 2 on the air, but evidently it was filmed, here is the season 2 trailer....

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

WOW! Yep! That's one way to get the message out there!

I loved the last series! Can't wait to see this one, but...

We may be seeing this FOR REAL before it has a chance to be aired on t.v. AWESOME!

Thanks for sharing that. Anyone have any news when this will be showing?
edit on 11/17/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

There was an online campaign to get NBC to air it....the trailer was from 2011!

I wish they would show it, there's nothing else on NBC to watch.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Hmmmm. Well, you kind of helped me figure something out. I have similar dreams like this quite often actually, but in my dreams , when I see the lights, my conscience or an angel or someone warns me to leave that area immediately and to not stay there and watch the lights in the sky because destruction is coming right after the "show". In my dreams , I always leave and hide somewhere. Then later in the dream, I find out that the people who were still there watching the lights have all died. I feel like your dream basically confirms the warnings in my dreams. Don't watch the lights.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I had an interesting dream on 2nd Nov 12.
The beggining is a bit personal, all I'll say is, I was working in a shop in the daytime but then suddenly it got dark.

I was already outside and looked up at the moon, I saw that it was a 3 days old after the new moon.
I saw a new Earth on the right of the moon, that seemed to be flickering into view, as if it had been hidden and now it was decloaking. I was very blue and the landmasses were very symetrical and there were fluffy white clouds and there were no ice at the poles.
Also it wasn't tipped; it was perfectedly balanced, so I suppose it was a metaphor for perfection and therefore to me it meant Paradise, as that is what I also 'knew' in the dream.

There was no work, as on that planet all you had to do was think of something and it would appear; food, drink, trinkets, gold if you wanted. There was no need of money, as anyone could just think of something and there it was-so money was pointless.

Under the Earth was a huge hand, palm upwards, as if it was a bridge to that Earth. It's fingers were pointed towards me. And I really wanted to go right that minute but I knew I had to stay a little while more to do some more work.

I hadn't heard of these other dreams but I have been getting hints that there will be two Earths and two timelines.

One for those who haven't quite learnt to love unconditionally yet or haven't overcome a negative trait. Since that dream I have read that it will be like a timeline change and maybe people's memories will be changed too, so they aren't locked into grief, thinking of who they have lost.

The other Earth will be exactly what the destroyers want; a destroyed Earth.

There is another group; those who have learnt to love unconditionally; they don't need to stay on either Earth.

I have had other dreams since then, that suggest that there is a date before 21 Dec that will be very interesting.
Both my teenage daughters have had dreams that also correspond to that date too, but I didn't tell them the date I had worked out.

One dream was very cryptic (which I love ), suggested that Sirius of Canis major is important, and another had an Angel saying that 'The Andeans are coming'. I think that is what he said, as I sometimes don't get some clues, so this could just be a cryptic clue rather than real people.

Well I am still working on that one.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I can hardly remember my dreams, but when Regan was president, I was too young to grasp the concept of politics, but I remember him talking about nuclear war. I had this dream twice, but it wasn't a nuclear war, it was a ground war in the US, I woke up shaking like a leaf. I was like 9 years old.
One I have had more recently, My mother-in-law and I was at a Jo-Anne fabrics, because i was looking for a cross stitch as a baby shower gift, but they had no power, I know I was upset because of who was pregnant, it was my daughter I think, as we were talking about what to get, I looked out the window to the south saw a bright flash of light, yelled for everyone to go to the back room, and the whole side of the building blew in, I was stuck under a shelving unit that fell over then I woke up. Dreams are some really messed up things sometimes.
Call this bs if you want, but I have dreamt of people before I met them. I had a dream of my ex husband when I was 12. He was wearing a coke shirt, grey jeans, and a funky pair of gray boots...I'll let you guess what he was wearing the day I met him......

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

That's an interesting dream there.. I've read through some of the other posts and it is so strange how all of them seem to relate to one another and to me. It could be because we're linked by similar sources to be here and to indoctrinate us and influence our dreams through our subconscious or we are all having dreams of similar events happening to the earth to teach us of our true path and to make us mindful of what is to come.. either way i thought i'd share my own dream, maybe someone else can make sense of it (:

I had a dream that i was a primary school teacher, and i was overlooking a group of say 20 children including my neice and my little brother who was about 5-6 years older than them. So the clock strikes either 11:00 and we all seem to know 'the time has come' and 'it is happening now'. I heard a voice tell me that it was me who had to do 'this'. I am released from my body and i shoot up into the night sky and i am observing the earth and the moon (i think) but there are no stars behind it. and i see half of the earth is a cracked charred red surface, sort of like the popular image of mars, and the other half is deep indigo blue and green, really beautiful looks full of life (heaven on earth so to speak). Then the red starts to spread onto the oasis side of the earth and i instantly know i must stop it, if i am to save us all. I'm still far away and i cannot see my hands but i grip the 'bad side of the earth' like im peeling an orange or something, and peel away the cracked skin and it seems to work until it starts to spread on other sides.. Eventually i manage to completely peel away the red cracked skin and the last part disappears to show a new earth. I remember feeling really in awe as i watched the earth flourish. As a result i see the earth, in front of me is the chakra colours and the earth's chakras open and beam their colours into space.the earth is also covered in these bright sparkles.. almost like stars and after this i am transported back into my body.
I'm dressing all of the kids up and making sure they are warm with their hats on, I call my sweetheart then i am co-ordinating an 'evacuation', for some reason i must get the children and adults to bathe in the light that is to come at a certain time. I woke up very confused but also amazed at what i had saw. Now it seems like a distant memory..
I have had many dreams of the world ending, some dreams i have had and told to other people who have said it was really relevant even prophetic in terms of their own lives. rather than my own which i found strange.
I'd love to make sense of it all!
peace

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1Call this bs if you want, but I have dreamt of people before I met them. I had a dream of my ex husband when I was 12. He was wearing a coke shirt, grey jeans, and a funky pair of gray boots...I'll let you guess what he was wearing the day I met him......

I mean no disrespect by this and I could be wrong... But I'm certain I've read in several places that the brain cannot manufacture faces in the dream state and therefore anybody you see in your dream is somebody you've seen (even if only fleetingly) in the waking world... Or, a collection of faces merged together.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
You want to know what's funny? If your dream comes to pass, what your mother said wasn't "babble" after all.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by scmoG

Guess we'll wait and see.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join