It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Vs Gaza, ME tension Dec 21st coincidence?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
What is the odds of a war being wage int he middle east all the while pissing off other countries and accumlating to a mayan doom date dec 21st? Has SHTF yet? The question is? Yes?

What are also the odds of a coming U.S. fiscal cliff with no reachable solution and if a reachable solution does exist it will probably cause more problems than solve them.

The question is? What are the odds? Iran, egypt and building tension against Israel. Muslim brotherhood in talk and a deep discussion about Gaza begins?

Or is it all just a coincidence?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I feel that everything will continue as normal. But that's just me.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

But, it is only November 16th........not the 21st of December. Also, the wars and fighting have been going on there for several years. No correlation IMO.
ETA: It is also not the "mayan doom date" It is said the mayans believed it to be the end of an AGE. Not the end of the world.
edit on 16-11-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I asked my mom earlier what did she think about Dec. 21st. She's into Astrology...

She told me that in the new age of Aquarius there is going to be a change in the world she says that Aquarius represents REBELLION and PEACE in an individual at the same time. So in general, this is what we will be experiencing for the next couple thousand years is Rebellion in the name of Peace, until the next age.

You know what else? She said that the people who will be against the rebellion and change for a new and better world will be those with the signs that are opposite of Aquarius, for example, an Aries but she says it also depends on their rising sign as well. So not ALL Aries, but most.

Interesting, neh?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
What is the odds of a war being wage int he middle east ?

The odds of a war in the Middle East ? god forbid who would of thought of that ?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Sarcasm on ats, woow weee

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

And just in time to help the public forget about Benghazi. For the US and Israel its win win.

reply to post by Mizzijr

What is a rising sign?
edit on 16-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

What is the odds of a war being wage int he middle east all the while pissing off other countries and accumlating to a mayan doom date dec 21st? Has SHTF yet? The question is? Yes?

Pick up a history book. Battles in the area are nothing new.

What are also the odds of a coming U.S. fiscal cliff with no reachable solution and if a reachable solution does exist it will probably cause more problems than solve them.

They will just print more money.

The question is? What are the odds? Iran, egypt and building tension against Israel. Muslim brotherhood in talk and a deep discussion about Gaza begins?

Once again, pick up a history book or can't you see before your life what's happened in the world. Here is an easy one for you, work your way back:

While I abhor Wikipedia, this seems about your speed:

WIKIPEDIA

The Six-Day War (Hebrew: מלחמת ששת הימים, Milhemet Sheshet Ha Yamim; Arabic: النكسة, an-Naksah, "The Setback," or حرب 1967, Ḥarb 1967, "War of 1967"), also known as the June War, 1967 Arab-Israeli War, or Third Arab-Israeli War, was fought between June 5 and 10, 1967, by Israel and the neighboring states of Egypt (known at the time as the United Arab Republic), Jordan, and Syria.

In this case, it is what it is. A long time battle, bubbling over, constantly.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

reply to post by Mizzijr

What is a rising sign?
edit on 16-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

If I understand correctly. there are a list of signs that describe your exact being, including your the way you love, your work ethic, etc. Sun sign is your main sign determined by your date of birth where as your rising sign is the sign that acts as a "mask".

For example.. when you first meet a person you like, romantically speaking. You don't act 100% yourself, you act a certain way that would gain that person's attention and as you feel more comfortable you begin to bring out traits that are more like yourself in private. That "act" people put on is their "rising sign".

I could be wrong, this is what I'm told.

If you're interested in what your chart is you can go here:

Birth Chart

It's frighteningly accurate if you know what time you were born..

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Ultimately all anyone can say/do is wait & see if shtf & deal with it once it does! Iam prepared to do what is needed if when & where it is required!.........are you?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

to a mayan doom date dec 21st?

The mayans do not have a 'doom date" of 21st dec....

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I don't think it matters if the Mayas are actually right or wrong. People are so fired up about that "change" that is going to come from so many angels. Also for deeply routed scripture-oriented people time has come for their prophecies and revelations to come true so they are very convinced to act on it (or on what they want to understand from it).

To me it is as if it has reached new levels.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

thanks JR you re sooo close now

the answer is " both "
or better - the fiscal thing is just played like this, to *keep* the world/market going, *untill* 21 Dec
[ or perhaps the 12th - thats not quite clear ]

...the main reason for the [ controlled opposition ] " war " going on right now,
is to take peoples attention off the dimensional shift
[ and that shows already 'whom ' They work for....right..? ]

some who read my posts may consider im nagging -
but i truely fear for most of souls, when the Dimension [ aka flower of life grid ] will be ignited;
and this whole *cough* war is just to distract people from the arriving dimension

..believe me - i ve met that dimension already -
it is akin to an atom bomb exploding in your mind and spirit
making your soul to WANT TO AGREE with the most bizarre and unlogical thoughts

the poster who mentioned the 6day war
should look up Skanda, the hindu manchild, who was named ' he of the 6 day war '
that shows 'who ' they work for , right.
In the previous years, every-single-time there was about to come some Understanding to christians,
then They cranked up another controlled 'war ' again - like clockwork

...the flower of life, which is an ancient egyptian/atlantean construct,
is the same as the hindu concept of kundalini
= to rule humans by their aura
The hindu pantheon has the same epithets as the old egyptian/atlantean [ shiva = anubis, etc ]

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Seems to be a lot of REALLY big moving parts all happening at once..

Europe Collapse.
M.E. Melting down
Gaza/Israel Conflict
Fiscal Cliff
Sandy+unforseen future natural disasters

*taps foot*

guess we just have to wait and see :/

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
however,
the thing hurting me most,
is that They, who play spiritual vampires,
use this "war " to extract Enegy from all the souls who belíeve in [ the genuinity ] of the 'war '
See ;
since its all fake [ because controlled opposition ] ,
the question " to be for or against a side " is irrelevant.

Either way, ones spiritual energy goes directly to Lucifer.

... what you think why they had the dracula doodle, few days ago ?

and all the forums - especially the 'christian ' ones
are saturated by this topic - and by 100% of the souls, who give their energy direct to Satan,
being falsely convinced that they serve a oh so righteous goal.

MISLED ! SO many !

and trust me i can féel the Dark coming rapidly closer...because só many fell for the trap...

What says Scripture ?
" I will [allow] them to enter into a Delusion [ aliens ] because they believed the [ satans ] lie "

What ' lie ' ? - this Meast one

...deep sigh

edit on 17-11-2012 by Lone12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
..they showed exactly what will happen, in the Olympics rituals -
an Eye, showed as ' meteor ', igniting Earth
= the new Consciousness.... - the ancient Atlantean one anew

'Skyfall ', the movie ?
- same topic: " 007 " has to " protect M , and raid and kill her enemies "

..007 is based on John Dee, so stands for the same group who runs this controlled opposition fake war,
" chasing and killing opponents "

Opponents to whát..?
- to the Atlantean Mother World - or "M '

..what, you think, is the effect of this Ritual movie,
when 100s of millions of souls watch this - and, subconsciously, agrée with the script ?

Hm ?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I don't mean to sound like an alarmist or anything, but god damn... this is getting pretty heavy.

-Egyptian people rally in support for Gaza and say they want to storm in and act as human shields. Russia says they will back Egypt in whatever they do.
- Gaza's hospitals are completely exhausted, Egypt has opened borders and if offering 24/7 hospital treatment to all Palestinians
- Israel has done 600 raids, Gaza fired over 700 rockets back
- Iraq proposed all Muslim countries embargo oil from the US and Israel
- Al-Hezbollah, an Islamic group, has called for a jihad against Israel and warned them to expect surprisingly strong retaliation.
- Israeli media has told Iranian citizens to prepare for a 7 week war
- Hamas unveiled a new rocket called the m75, capable of hitting Tel Aviv
- Iran has removed fuel from one of their reactions, prompting concerns over possible weapons
- The resistance shot down an Israeli F-16, confirmed by press TV
- Government has given the green light for full land invasion
- UN meeting soon
- Arab council meeting soon
- Iran president meeting with Palestinian leaders soon
- NATO members meeting soon
- 3 Israeli Soldiers/Pilots taken hostage
- Netanyahu prepares 75.000 soldiers for ground Invasion, confirmed
- Protests in Tel Aviv protesting for an end of the war
- Witnesses saying Israeli bulldozers/tanks getting closer
- AFP reports Hamas commander Ahmed Abu Jalau killed
edit on 17-11-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Coincidence?

Wjere have you been living all your life?

There has been conflict in the region since for thousands of years prior to 1948. From the formation of Israel to now, there may have been a total of 200 days without any incidents.

Does that sound like a freak conflict out of nowhere coinciding with any doomsday horse cocky to you?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

The point that OP is trying to make is the fact that is seems to be escalating right now. Which does seem rather curious, considering that we are getting close to that supposed date.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Israel will poke gaza strip until other countries start waging war with them. They are all about Apocalypse and have fashioned or coincidentally achieve near perfect harmony with biblical prophecy of christain and jewish scripture. Ironically we are getting closer to the 21st dec of 2012.

So what is going happen?

I believe that hamas or israel or (potential false flag attack) will blow up old jersulem (temple mount) then 7 year peace blah blah blah. Once the temple mount is blown up all muslim countries will be shocked and withdraw and Israel will be shocked and withdraw from the conflict. Its as if its being planned out

This isn't as much a bible pointing thread. but the question is, is it all just a coincident?
edit on 17-11-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join