It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Vs Gaza, ME tension Dec 21st coincidence?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Unfortunately OP you would have to know the whole history of the region to understand that this could be Dec 21st, Jan 5th, April 4th, pick a date, there is always "something" going on between Israel and it's neighbors.

A lot of it has to do with the post WW1 partitioning of the Ottoman Empire, and the post WW2 creation out of nothing, of Israel. (Note: the area now known as the state of Israel was until 1947 known as, you guessed it, Palestine.)

So yes it's just normal stuff over there, the only new component is that Egypt abrogated it's 1979 Peace Treaty with Israel by it's actions.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Unfortunately OP you would have to know the whole history of the region to understand that this could be Dec 21st, Jan 5th, April 4th, pick a date, there is always "something" going on between Israel and it's neighbors.

A lot of it has to do with the post WW1 partitioning of the Ottoman Empire, and the post WW2 creation out of nothing, of Israel. (Note: the area now known as the state of Israel was until 1947 known as, you guessed it, Palestine.)

So yes it's just normal stuff over there, the only new component is that Egypt abrogated it's 1979 Peace Treaty with Israel by it's actions.

You are grossly under estimating what i am trying to point out. and you are grossly under estimating what Israel is waiting for

I didn't ask for a history lecture

BTW that video was recorded on nov 18th, tomarrow will be its 22 year anniversary
edit on 17-11-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
bring on the new year so we can all move on ... until the next false flag date

edit on 06/-06004/2011 by sitchin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Meh......

SSDD (Same S---, Different Day) as far as the ME is concerned. Building up? When did it ever truly calm down?

As for economic crisis: same as above.

All though gas just dropped below 3 dollars a gallon where I live yesterday.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Lessie that video is from 2010.. hardly current but it proves my point. SSDD.

Underestimating? Doubtful, this is Situation Normal for Israel, and to fully realize that it's situation normal you have to look at the history unfortunately.

Will it end up blowing up in their faces, most likely and the US will be dragged in kicking and screaming and the Middle East will turn into a nuclear wasteland because Bibi is just that trigger happy.

Do I truly believe that Israel is waiting until December 21st to launch some sort of huge attack just to wait until Dec 21st? That's just funny. Bibi will do what Bibi wants when Bibi wants to.....

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Underestimating? Doubtful, this is Situation Normal for Israel, and to fully realize that it's situation normal you have to look at the history unfortunately.

Will it end up blowing up in their faces, most likely and the US will be dragged in kicking and screaming and the Middle East will turn into a nuclear wasteland because Bibi is just that trigger happy.

Do I truly believe that Israel is waiting until December 21st to launch some sort of huge attack just to wait until Dec 21st? That's just funny. Bibi will do what Bibi wants when Bibi wants to.....

What do you think honestly? Things are happening now? Do you know we will be dragged in another war. 2012 dec 21st or not, it will all happen within 2 years, max.

This is normal, but tensions will break and all will crumble on israel
So basically, i'm right in the end. Dec 21st or not

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It does not matter if predictions are a bunch of nonsense. A lot of people believe the 12/21/2012 date has huge significance. They will make it come true if they can. It looks like it is intentionally being escalated to me. Not by Israel. The One World Government powers that be are doing all they can to make 12/21/2012 the turning point toward their goal of total domination of the planets economy/religion/politics/food/pollution etc. The world is being setup for this change. It is coming. It is a game of smoke and mirrors.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Dear Lone12,

Please write in complete sentences or at least thoughts... i have no idea what your babbling about.

sincerely,

no clue what your saying.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

What do you think honestly? Things are happening now? Do you know we will be dragged in another war. 2012 dec 21st or not, it will all happen within 2 years, max.

This is normal, but tensions will break and all will crumble on israel
So basically, i'm right in the end. Dec 21st or not

Yes but you predicated your First post on the fact that this is 2012 and that this was going to happen on Dec 21st AND you posted it in the 2012 forum.. Which says you think this is related to the 2012 prophecies.. Doesn't take too much of a leap or sentence to disprove that.

Yes I think Israel is at a tipping point, I think they will nuke the hell out of Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan and the rest of them and claim self-defense, I think they will then be invaded by many other nations and Israel will drag the United States into a war we don't want to be in and it will trigger a wider conflict. But not because this is 2012 or that some doomsday prophet said the world swould end on Dec 21st. Because at heart they want to eradicate the Muslim world to "protect" themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join