It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Last Card Underway?" Video Proof 11/16 Haarp/Project Blue Beam going into action? Remember C

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I am not a fan of Steven Greer.. but early in my journey for truth I read his book 'Disclosure'. The only thing in the book that stuck out to me was Carol Rosin's testimony. In fact, its the only thing I remember from that book. Intuition13..

She exposes the weaponization of space in this video. Interesting how she mentions asteroids and meteors happening at the same Project Blue Beam was going into action. On his deathbed, Werner Von Braun told her that the last card was the alien card.

www.youtube.com...

At a time when a lot of us are expecting 'Nibiru", could this be the beats final play? Was Sitchen correct about Nibiru(true name Hercolubus?) but mixed disinfo in about 'aliens' just like Steven Greer did in his book? The beast planted aliens in our subconscious the minute they brought that TV(tell-a-vision) into your house. Sitchen was a freemason(I believe most are good men but those aligned with the vatican will burn forever). Greer is funded by Rockerfeller. Is the fake Independence Day near?

Is this the time the beast makes his move? The reverand speaking in the video below seems to think so. Someone I sub favorited her video so I watched it.. and I was blown away at the HAARP footage of what looks like Enki's(Sumerian God) face? I think 2012 is not the end date and the true deception is one they made us forget.. or at least I did. Get the message and dont lose sight of that because of her religious beliefs. She obviously has gifts from above... and insiders at Nasa, etc.

This could be going down any day.. = Blue Beam Tech is definitely at work!!

www.youtube.com...

Aliens.. rather "saviors".. they will lead the world while nations join together. That slick willy of an actor Ronald Reagan gave the famous speech at the UN about the outside threat that would untite us all.. Wait, did he just say :"ALIEN THREAT"? remember? -

www.youtube.com...

Slay the beast. Pass the message. Dont be fooled if you see these things. Chemtrails will reflect anything projected from above. Love yourself and rise above this nonsense with Mother Earth. She is reving her engine readying takeoff.. Be safe.

13 33 333 Light Code activation.

Protect Yourself this is spiritual warfare folks.. we are in the underworld/4D before lift off!!

StarSeedFromWayBack

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

You might want to revisit Sitchin as his work cannot be referenced outside himself. Even more than that, do a quick google search and learn to read Sumerian for yourself - there are tools available to ease the learning curve and help. Then note how you will NOT be able to find any reference to what Sitchin is talking about in the actual texts.

I went down that path for quite a while hoping to find something that even slightly hints at what Sitching talks about. It's similar to me translating the Bible from Coptic and saying that it's really about Super Mario Bros. and their fight against Bowser, then giving as PROOF references from MY OWN work

Hope this helps...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm confused....

The narrator is talking about a faked alien attack in the video, but the Dr is talking about real aliens. She said we should come together all over the world to face the extraterrestrials together.

Am I missing something?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by firefly9000
reply to post by GameKeeper

You might want to revisit Sitchin as his work cannot be referenced outside himself. Even more than that, do a quick google search and learn to read Sumerian for yourself - there are tools available to ease the learning curve and help. Then note how you will NOT be able to find any reference to what Sitchin is talking about in the actual texts.

I went down that path for quite a while hoping to find something that even slightly hints at what Sitching talks about. It's similar to me translating the Bible from Coptic and saying that it's really about Super Mario Bros. and their fight against Bowser, then giving as PROOF references from MY OWN work

Hope this helps...

Um,, and how do you explain all the engravings clearly showing ufo:s and 12 planets in our solar system, great giants among men and what depicts alot of strange alien tech? You don´t need to know sumerian to get that..

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I have no doubt that if Aliens do Exist ? ( not sold on them being physical yet ) then the reason for the massive world wide cover up over 60+ years is that they fully intend on using it for something later down the track and not waste its potential.

What this is would probably benefit all the major players hence the total coverup world wide, possibly to bring in some peace time by giving all Humanity a common enemy to unite us in a way never achieved before.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Real aliens, fake aliens.

Bring it.

I personally have a hard time believing in project blue beam. If aliens end up coming and attacking and the human race fends them off... then I'll believe in project blue beam. My reasoning, if an alien race has conquered intergalactic space travel, yet we somehow fend them off with our sub par technology... it'd have to be a setup.

A type I Civilization would never be able to defend against a type II or even scarier type III.(according to the Kardashev Scale)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

You clearly have not read my post carefully. Nowhere do I say Ancient Astronaut theory is FALSE. But that doesn't mean every guy putting a theory out there is right. There are a thousand and one Ancient Astronaut scenarios and they can't ALL be right especially since a lot of them 'bang heads' on how it went down and who was involved.

As for not needing to learn to read Sumerian... Well, if by that you mean that you should NOT bother to check your sources and see if something is TRUE or not... just because it takes to much time and work... then good luck with that. To each his own.

Lol
For me, if I don't bother to check facts then I might as well be afraid of the Lollypop Guild conspiracy to take over the world.

I'm a believer in AA theory but that doesn't mean 'pie in the sky' theories should be kept afloat if they're found to be erroneous. The way I see it "Truth" is SINGULAR... you have to weed out the chaff to get to it.

edit on 16-11-2012 by firefly9000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Too bad about the second video being a mirror image to make up un-mapped space.

Other than that, I would agree that eventually when all of the "terrorists" and all of the third world countries are no longer, we will need some other "bad guy" to perpetuate war and keep us "in line".

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Right ... I could be getting all mixed up I don't have any knowledge about blue beam but if FAKE aliens were to be projected by blue beam (I'm under the impression blue beam is a holographic device), so the aliens will be FAKE the space ships will be FAKE would that not mean the weapons they use will be FAKE therefore if they are fake weapons would they not cause any harm?

Like I said I might have this all wrong

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
Right ... I could be getting all mixed up I don't have any knowledge about blue beam but if FAKE aliens were to be projected by blue beam (I'm under the impression blue beam is a holographic device), so the aliens will be FAKE the space ships will be FAKE would that not mean the weapons they use will be FAKE therefore if they are fake weapons would they not cause any harm?

Like I said I might have this all wrong

Don't forget military tech is a good 10-15 years ahead of what we get. Wouldn't surprise me if tesla's death ray has been perfected underground. The weapons won't be alien, the casualties will be human.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Ok so if this death ray was real .. Whoever is controlling blue beam will need more than one to make it look like a alien invasion. I'll start believeing the idea when I start seeing thousands of people all over the world getting zapped at the same time. I struggle to believe blue beam the whole concept of a holographic invasion.

As I've said though I don't know much about it.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Also again if I am understanding correctly about blue beam ... Where is this holographic image being beamed from ?
And to exercise an invasion don't you need boots on the ground ? Is blue beam goin to project fake alien life forms on the ground?
If its a holographic image and our world forces retaliate .. An air craft fires a missile at a alien ship and because it's a hologram it's goes straight though the alien ship no detonation .. Nothing

Again my disclaimer I know very little about blue beam maybe someone can point if I'm going wrong somewhere

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Some minutes ago i was watching Independence Day movie. A Sign... A Sign... !!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I'm fairly certain you have absolutely nothing to worry about ... unless, of course, you want all this nonsense to prove true, in which case, you'll worry about it NOT happening, and those worries will be justified.

Greer isn't financed by any elites. He's a clown that suckers gullible fools, every day people, into giving him money so he can show them invisible aliens.

The whole Rosin thing is more bark than bite.

There is no Beast, except in your imagination, or where you project a label onto something.

Blue Beam is utter nonsense.

Continue to worry as you will, if you want, but, next year at this time, the year after, and all those following, you'll continue to see a whole lot of nothing to worry about happening.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I did some basic math on the Blue Beam conspiracy a couple of years ago. To function in the way it was claimed, the evil overlords would need a manufacturing base in every country and probably all major cities. From evil-genius scientists to the guys in the warehouses trucking pallets, the work-force would need to be in millions world-wide.

As for Rosin, her claims are impossible to verify. Notwithstanding the extreme unlikelihood of the claims, there's no indication in either his personal papers or subsequent biographies (academic and otherwise) of aliens or global conquest conspiracy. On balance, it's more likely that the conversation never really happened.

Between Blue Beam, chem-trails and Rosin's alien invaders, every 4th person on Earth must be a secret member of an organisation to rule the world.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I was under the understanding that believers in Project Bluebeam thought it was part of the STAR wars program and of satellites.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

We're in agreement.

I often wonder how these stories ever gain traction and belief. Are so many so gullible as to so readily accept these and other stories just because?

I suspect this emotional and intellectual investment in fantasy often stems from boredom, where reality for adherents to such is just not exciting enough. This is probably why we don't often have tall tales like these originating in places where people actually have real problems, real fear, real life and death struggles.

It's like a societal Hypochondriasis where certain elements are constantly picking away with worry and concern that Reptilians are among us, Flouride in the water is meant to control people, we're being sprayed, false flag this, and false flag that, Aliens, time travelers, and of course the ever present and up to shenanigans 'THEY'.
The fun thing about Hypochondria is that often, the only cure for it, is for the Hypochondriac to actually develop a life threatening real illness.

Sure, it'd be nice if zombies, or something else equally fantastic happened such that all this other fantasy evaporates like morning fog from the heat of reality,
Doubtfully, we'll see anything such, and a bored society will continue to spin its tall tales.

edit on 17-11-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I do not take anything labeled with a date as serious, including Dec 21st. However, the usual failure in logic I see - just because you don't know and don't see something existing, doesn't mean it doesn't as long as there is sufficient information to not be dissmissed. So much I will say.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
anything is possible folks... especially right now.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

we have bases everywhere,,, ESPECIALLY, where the sacred portals are. this is by design. so you did some basic math on bluebeam and dismissed it because of that? huh?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join