It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orion and the Nine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Your wondering what does Orion have to do with origins. Incase you didn't know the Orion Nebula is considered to be the birth place of the stars. What does that have to do with anything? Well if we think of our reality as a dream and that everything encompassing it is the quantum makeup of a brain. And if we ask ourselves. What did the verse in the bible mean by "In our image".

We are answered by the orion constellation.

Like an atom or chromosome the brain has to have a nucleus that gives it information on what it will be. If we think of our reality as a quantum to the greater scale. And if we accept that the orion nebula is the universal center. Then the constellation Orion is the blue print for our "Grand Architect" to be a hominid.

Which means that if the soul of god the fallen one the microcosm the wanderer of the dream. If he's been alive in the universe since beginning most likely being one of the very first lifeforms to walk on a planet or moon. THen that means that the moment that he was born as a "Man" and not a reptillian. When this pineal gland lit up.

Inside this "mans" brain that is when time began on the macrocosmic level although on the microcosmic level time had already began. The orion constellation is the blue print for what god looks like. A man. If not always then a homonid. 2 arms 2 legs and stands upright.

Now I move to the Nine. Since each human being is a soul,body,and a universe. That means that there is 3 in each person. So then the only way to ever get 9 is to find 3.

This is simple. Jesus, Judas, and Harlot. Why them 3? Jesus represents the higher self Yin. Judas represents the lower self Yang. The harlot represents the female side to creation. Thus the 3 make 9.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
if orions sword...(or spear) is in his hands

then the orion nebula is his phallice

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

ahh. the answer , but what was the question again?

funbox

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What helps to back this theory is that the farther we look out into space the farther back in time we see. So if everything is wash and repeat then we can look at now and know what the future is. Another planet with primitives trying to figure out if we are watching them or not.

If mankind graduates school...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

I have a sword dated from the mint, as being 1863. The phallic you see us a scabbard or a sheath. Warriors, contrary to your views, did not always carry their weapons in battle ready position.

My sword and scabbard from the civil war, contain nothing sexual about them.

Get your mind out of the gutter!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The harlot is the representation of the Babylonian empire (modern day Holy Roman Appostilac See)

The female diety would more likely be Lilith, or Isis (ashtar) than an empire.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Anyone want to tell the story of how Atum created
the Universe?
ancienthistory.about.com...
edit on 16-11-2012 by sealing because: Link

edit on 16-11-2012 by sealing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

The Harlot would be the reincarnate of Inanna, Ishtar, Astarte. The universe being that of male and female qualities she would be the representation of Nuit.

Your on the same page.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingLeoric
Incase you didn't know the Orion Nebula is considered to be the birth place of the stars.

It's considered to be a stellar nursery, but by no means the only one.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I have always wondered about the verse from Genesis "Let US create man and let US create him in OUR image" who was God speaking to?? who were the us and our? But i can`t agree it has anything to do with the Orion constellation imo

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Orion the hunter is way more old school than swords and shields. Spear and net or club and pelt is more like it.

Orion was a very old legend even to the ancients of recorded history. He is perhaps even a character from the paleolithic.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

Duh! What I think they're saying is it's the universal center. Which would explain why we had a "Jesus" even if he was gnostic and not the superman the holy bible paints him out to be. Because the Orion constellation would be the blue print for the layout. Again 2 arms 2 legs and stands up right.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenian8
I have always wondered about the verse from Genesis "Let US create man and let US create him in OUR image" who was God speaking to?? who were the us and our? But i can`t agree it has anything to do with the Orion constellation imo

Think about like a rinse and repeat cycle. What has happened before will happen again. Even if it means that on a celestial level the same takes place as on the earth.

Meaning that even back to the big bang something on earth does the same exact thing. I call it the firing up of the pineal gland. That's when consciousness exploded into being. So everything is just a mirror of everything.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I was doing some serious thinking last night about the nines and what I had said. It's quite possible that Jesus would represent both yin and yang. But judas would obviously be the personafication of the yang.

So if Jesus is 6 then he's both the higher and lower self at the sametime and this makes sense since he's the micro and macro cosms. But atleast it's down to 3 people. I'm positive though Jesus represents 6.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Originally posted by thePharaoh

I have a sword dated from the mint, as being 1863. The phallic you see us a scabbard or a sheath. Warriors, contrary to your views, did not always carry their weapons in battle ready position.

My sword and scabbard from the civil war, contain nothing sexual about them.

Get your mind out of the gutter!

it was nothing perverse

the ancients drew orion with a spear, and the orion nebula was considered either a portal or a seed
and more closely associated with the hunters phallice

this is the only image iv seen with a sheath....

peace

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Anyone want to tell the story of how Atum created
the Universe?
ancienthistory.about.com...
edit on 16-11-2012 by sealing because: Link

edit on 16-11-2012 by sealing because: (no reason given)

I cannot, for the life of me, see anything in the stars. Even if someone points something out to me, I'm just thinkin, "OK kookoo"... and example givin here in your link of orion.

Definition: Atum-Re is a creator sun god especially associated with Heliopolis (the Greek name for the Egyptian On, Oon, or Iunu). He emerged from the primeval waters. His name Atum symbolizes fullness or completion [Tobin]. By spitting or masturbation, he produced a male and female pair of gods, Shu (air) and Tefnut (moisture) who produced the earth and the sky. The primoridal creator god Atum and the solar god Re were put together as early as the Pyramid Texts. When the Egyptian king dies, he sits on the throne of Atum-Re [Serrano]

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
First, Orion isn't a design plastered on the sky.

Orion is a collection of stars that appear bright (but only to Earth) and are far apart in space (if you moved to the nearest sun, the perspective on those stars would change and you would NOT see the constellation Orion.)

Orion's stars are second and third generation stars, meaning that they're much younger than the universe.

Our galaxy is NOT near the center of the Universe. We're rapidly moving away from the original center. There are things that are closer to that center than our galaxy is.

The Earth isn't the center of the universe, either.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
The Earth isn't the center of the universe, either.

hahhaaaa

if you look at circumpolar stars...and the polar star....from the circular rotaion...you can see why the ancients thought the earth was the centre of the universe

i tell you what....its the centre of my conscious universe....deeeep lol

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by fenian8

He was talking to Jesus. Jesus was with the Father from the very beginning.

John 1:1-2(KJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.

John 1:14(KJV)
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

top topics

join