It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sphere's of the Asteroid Apocalypse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Here is a message of what your governments and world leaders are trying to show you all, yet many of you still remain ignorant as if the world will still remain the same!

Please click on this link to watch the video! . . .www.youtube.com...

Please educate yourselves with the truth, so that you may wake-up, and like-wise educate others who will come to witness such horrors during the times of the great tribulations, at the coming of thee end of this world!

I pray that you are not deceived, but that you can prepare yourselves so that you may overcome these things. For what shall come to this world is only a test for you all, remember that patiance and faith are key to overcome such trials, and that the world is only artificial and not real!

In Jesus Christ's name and the holy father of all creation, I love you and will prepare a place for you to Zion, that you may be there with me in glory and in the new, Messianic Kingdom, forever and ever, Amen!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Watched it and I enjoyed the art.....that is all it is art.
Maybe the artist wants people to imagine a destroyed world and hopes his imagery makes people think about it.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

Video is old.

Nothing will happen in that manner.

No doom or gloom here.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
i cant believe i fell for it..because of a font!!

i hate myself

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Re 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea:

correlate this "great mountain burning with fire" isn't an asteroid, none of this is meant literally; this is Babylon (false Christianity/false mount Zion/etc etc), of which is prophesied:

Jer 51:25 Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the LORD, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain.

Destroying the earth, burned mountain

Re 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Destroying the earth, destroy them that destroy the earth; make you a burnt mountain, a burning mountain; this is not difficult if you correlate instead of imaginate.
edit on 16-11-2012 by MrCobb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Reply to ats members by, The EstimatedProphet

BoyMonkey74

Watched it and I enjoyed the art.....that is all it is art.
Maybe the artist wants people to imagine a destroyed world and hopes his imagery makes people think about it.
[color=cyan]Yes, that is true becase it is a nice piece of art, but you have still failed to see the message, yet you are also right about you mentioning a destroyed world, and that world is our very own planet earth!

Monkey Boy, are you one of those atheist people that believe that we came from monkey's?

If so, then if the evolution theory was right, shouldn't we already have grown fins like that of a fish rather than using boats?

Or maybe feathers and wings like a bird, so that we may fly in the air instead of using airplanes?

If that theory was true, then mabe these apes or monkey's should have already evolved into our species. What I am trying to say is that the monkey/apes living inside of our school, should go to school already and drive cars and even airplanes, and maybe they should become new world leaders!

Silent6

Nothing will happen in that manner.

No doom or gloom here.

[color=cyan]Your avatar image has an eye that sees, and yet you are blind to the fact that something is headed towards this earth, to destroy the world and the societies of it!

ThePharaoh

i cant believe i fell for it..because of a font!!

i hate myself.

[color=cyan]Then you shall hate yourself even more, when the reallity of this thing happens and hits the earth!

Dear MrCobb,

[color=cyan]You are in-deed ignorant and are in denial of the truth. When this catastrophe comes to pass, then remember that I told you so and that you did not believe me!

You misinterpret the scripture of what is truth in prophecy. You are probably one of those false prophets, that are also known as pastors and preachers of the modern world, to deceive the masses, but you can't fool me with your scripture, preacher, because the truth is not in you!

Thank You for posting. . . . . . May the Lord of Spirit find mercy in us all!
edit on 22-11-2012 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
love those spheres

i see a earth inside planet earth
look like hollow earth to me
where the real and ancient world still live deep underground
but not affected by the same gravity the same from the surface
we have been living in a very heavy gravity for all our life
training our body to be very strong .. but with the current gravity on the surface
it is so heavy that we think .. we are not that strong
when the gravity will shift .. that will change and unlock certain part of our brains to

theoricaly speaking until we reach the 21 december
where time stop .. "the end of time" literaly
its because of this gravity that we actualy live in time
here time goes extremely fast compare to this other earth
our spirit work each second we live .. 1 second here could egual 1 month there
its impossible to notice traveling in the blink on an eye

but the space time continuum exist .. thats why each seconds are so important
can create many butter fly effects in the continuum
each actions and everyword we speak have reaction and many chain of events
everyone control their own futur .. open your dna loop or close it
and it all depend on the choices we make

got a nice drawing here that show the 2 main entrance to hollow earth

this little earth inside earth doesnt represent an asteriod but hollow earth
im pretty sure about that .. but i dont know the futur
asteriod impact do happens sometimes but not that big lol

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by estimatedprophet

In Jesus Christ's name and the holy father of all creation, I love you and will prepare a place for you to Zion, that you may be there with me in glory and in the new, Messianic Kingdom, forever and ever, Amen!

For a 3, almost 4 year old video, that must be some mansion you have built.

I wish You tube had a policy of removing videos more than a couple of years old........people who are really bored tend to dig this stuff up and try to spin it as new.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Reply to Ben81, by EstimatedProphet;

got a nice drawing here that show the 2 main entrance to hollow earth

this little earth inside earth doesnt represent an asteriod but hollow earth
im pretty sure about that .. but i dont know the futur
asteriod impact do happens sometimes but not that big lol

I am sorry but it doesn't really work that way. The hollow earth theory that you are talking about exists only as a portal(s), for the dead and/or "deceased," of the people who's soul is seperated from the physical and material body flesh!

When a person on the earthly realm dies, their soul(s) are transported through these portals, where their is also a great division, for the sinners and the righteous!

(Hell and Sheol, thee underworld of the dead who are awaiting the day of the great judgment, when all souls will be judged according to their works and deeds!)

The material planet earth in-which you are all living in, is artificial. But the earth also works as a celestial and supernatural machenism, that works as a prison planet!

Those people who lived here on earth and died in the flesh, their energy matter called the soul and/or spirit, is then transported into these portals and/or they stay in the surface of the living, here on earth!

All these people's souls that had passed away in the flesh, they are still roaming and/or wandering in this prison planet, untill their day of judgment comes, when the wicked and godless are to be removed, and those who revere the name of the Lord of Spirits whom lives forever, shall they live to inherit this artificial world!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

I wish You tube had a policy of removing videos more than a couple of years old........people who are really bored tend to dig this stuff up and try to spin it as new.

With all respect, if the video is old or not, what is that to you?

You are just like those other people who have nothing better to do than to give nagative feedback to people that post!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

With all respect, if the video is old or not, what is that to you?

You are just like those other people who have nothing better to do than to give nagative feedback to people that post!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I thought according to your bible, that Jesus was the one that was supposed to "prepare a place in heaven". Not you.

What king of inflated sense of self importance does it take for a person to say they will do that for humanity??

btw: Would it be easier for you to read if I typed everything in all bold?

edit on 11/22/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I thought according to your bible, that Jesus was the one that was supposed to "prepare a place in heaven". Not you.

What king of inflated sense of self importance does it take for a person to say they will do that for humanity??

Don't you worry about that, wither it is me or even those who will come after me, because the overall subject of this matter, is that we are all going to do this, in our Lord Jesus name and for the One who lives forever.
Glory, praise and honor to them that live foreve and ever, "Amen!"

And if you want to type in bold, to make easier for me or others to read, then fine, it is OK!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

wither it is me or even those who will come after me, because the overall subject of this matter, is that we are all going to do this

So you or those following you will build/prepare heaven?

Where do you get that idea from, besides hubris?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
all you nonbelievers repent!!! the bowl of jello will hit the earth & smoother us all

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by estimatedprophet
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Don't you worry about that, wither it is me or even those who will come after me, because the overall subject of this matter, is that we are all going to do this, in our Lord Jesus name and for the One who lives forever.
Glory, praise and honor to them that live foreve and ever, "Amen!"

And if you want to type in bold, to make easier for me or others to read, then fine, it is OK!

Oh yes the self righteous Christian that worships a dead guy! Btw Jesus was a man, who was enlightened, not a God. Everytime you say In Jesus's Name you are actually cursing yourself, something to think about.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

OMG you really need to go back to school and learn about evolution, I have explained it many many times on this board so do yourself a favor and go and learn about it because everything you said about evolution is just plain wrong.

new topics

top topics

join