It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gotta Get It Out!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by DeadLights

Lol ok whatever....but seeing your only in your 20's you still have lots to learn, oh and I worked in the mental health field for a long time so I know about people.
So you study homosexuals alot do you?
Me I try to be normal and do not put labels on people like that...I'am out.

Not gays specifically more like everyone I come in person to person contact with. So I know the differences in sex appeal. All gay dar is is the study of mannerims has nothing to do with being gay.

What I'm saying is just because you know someone is gay don't make you gay. Because all gays do to recognise eachother is study eachothers mannerims and the like.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Your thread says you gotta get it out. Well i say you gotta get it out to get it in if you follow
me lol.. Get a new woman you will find that someone again trust me son then get it out
and get it in and have lots of fun again..

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

I'm with ya and I've tried but it always ends up being a losing battle. Lady Evil feeds the darkness it eats right from her hand. If you catch my drift.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadLights
reply to post by denver22

I'm with ya and I've tried but it always ends up being a losing battle. Lady Evil feeds the darkness it eats right from her hand. If you catch my drift.
You will be amazed of what they have on the market for that
sorta problem..

Lady evil fights a losing battle if you take the blue pill ...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Anyways, 8 months and I fell like a rock. The kinda fallen like every damn beat of my heart feels like it's for her. Every breath I take is for her. Her life is mine. If she died, like a fly caught in a spider web when he realizes he can't get out, he gives up on life. I would do the same. All want to keep going would quickly dissipate.

Crazy? But then whats true love?

Maybe true love is crazy.

It may be but, and I'm not saying YOU do this, but you certainly don't want to keep approaching her that heavy. You need to lighten it up a little. If you say things like that to her and live your life that way, she might not find that to be a very attractive quality. Say it once, mean it, and go on. If it was meant to be she'll contact you with all you said in the back of her mind. If it isn't, she won't contact you with all you said in the back of her mind. Think about that for a second. You can only do so much on your end before you start to emberess yourself.

Here: youtu.be...

Let that be the final word on it, move on and quit talking about it. If she does come around, keep it light and close to the vest.
edit on 17-11-2012 by InTheShadows because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheShadows

Yeah I've went through the scenario a million times in my head. The best thing I can do is Be Cool.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What was that promise that she made?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
and then it got weird.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You’re experiencing unrequited love. I believe that most of us have dealt with it and continue to do so.

The one that got away.

I found peace by coming to terms with it. I no longer am part of the chase, I let them chase me. All have been found to be wanting. Kind of cruel, but when a relationship is at stake, ya have to balance rational and emotional.

I’m not without hope though…there always more fish in the sea.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yeah but shes my friend the end. And not all fish are created equal. I've found other fish and threw them back. Sadly enough no other fish will do.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

If she doesn't feel like you are feeling then she is not the equal of what you want...
"She got away, swam around and got hooked on someone else..Try using a bigger net
explore places ..

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Just wanted to toss out there that you contacting her every once in a while with a:

BABY I LUV UUUUU!

And then it seems to me you're deluded that "she's comin' back" .

But it sounds to me like she's moved on, and you haven't...

Now you may be in denial, and maybe you won't take this advice, but I had to try and relate to you that you should:

GET OVER IT! and MOVE ON!

Seriously, you're only holding yourself back from further experiences, and it seems a solid bet that she's certainly having further experiences of her own.

Hope what I've said doesn't offend you, just trying to help you to come to a realization that your best bet is moving on. There is the right girl out there for you(most likely), and stagnation is no way to find her!

X
edit on 18-11-2012 by Xatnys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Been there, living it currently...

My advice, cut her free... live happy in the knowledge that you're giving her her life to be happy with, that's the greatest act of love you can do.

"You can't control an independent heart Can't tear the one you love apart Forever conditioned to believe that we can't live We can't live here and be happy with less So many riches, so many souls Everything we see we want to possess If you love someone, set them free"

Lyrics by Sting...

Say's it all bro, set her free.. it's hard but you can live knowing you've given her the greatest thing anyone could ever give another... her own heart and her freedom.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Sometimes you gotta give people up, bro. She cheated on you so she didnt share that same love obviously. As for saying she's your only sunshine and the only thing to make you happy you come off sounding desperate, whiny and a tad creepy dude.

There's BILLIONS of girls out there, keep on searching .

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RoosterOriginal

It sucks being a hopeless romantic. If it sounds whiny so be it. But by any means I'am not. Maybe women have been liars all along you know?

They are hypocrites when you play they're game. Basically why I have no sympathy for them when they cry about stuff anymore. The minute they get something good they throw it away for something awful just to go back to crying about it.

It's sorta like F*'em

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

They are hypocrites when you play they're game. Basically why I have no sympathy for them when they cry about stuff anymore. The minute they get something good they throw it away for something awful just to go back to crying about it.

A womans heart is an ocean of secrets..

Best advice is to treat em mean and keep em keen, not to mean for they will never be seen.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Sounds like a bunch of bull# dude, but it could be worse. You could of married her, and then were would you be.

What you and what she has experienced is not love, never was, never will be, it's really the equivalent to two jackasses finding each other, and then...Finding somebody else when the "magic" wears off. Really in some ways your lucky dude, but I am sure you will stick your head into the hornets nest just to test out a few things as that is human nature.
Remember what goes around comes around, even if it takes lifetimes for it to come back around it will.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

The minute they get something good they throw it away for something awful just to go back to crying about it.

It's sorta like F*'em

Very true, women seem to wan't the badboy attitude while being adapting to thier moods when
it suits them..

Let them chase you, wait for awhile before you message back, or email keep them on thier toes
keep them guessing..

Then reply short and sweet messages... go a day or two without speaking to them say your busy
watch the changes..

Let them chase you they will love it too it will set them a challenge..

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Since I've written this thread I've found myself slightly satisfied. Mainly because I feel like I got it out in the open and in the hearts and minds that I needed it to reach to. That said I'm still not cured. As I'm haunted by the fact that I've neglected some truths to the whole equation.

And even with those truths unearthed and actually Rediscovered. I've realized that she is infact the most beautiful woman in the world inside and out. As flawed as she may be.

But then again we're talking about someone who is not undoubtedly flawed himself. And I believe that imperfection is infact perfection. Mainly because the more perfect something seems to be the less perfect you realize that it is.

I reference the phrase to much of a good thing.

Anyways she has tried to come back to me. I just never really gave it much thought. One of them deals where You don't realize till after the fact. I guess it doesn't really matter though.

I mean what I need to think about here is what good is she? Still living with mom. Can't support herself. Still drinks like a fish or so I hear.

So I have to ask myself would I actually be better off chasing a bar wh*re?

I say this because could it be that this is infact what she ultimately "could" be.

I can't say! All I can really do is analyze the evidence that I have observed. It doesn't matter I love her. I think what happened here is the side that hates her. Just surfaced.

It's like you could never love someone and I mean truly love them without hating them. Why? Because love and hate go hand in hand. It's like worship and obsession.

To love someone is to love everything about them the good and the bad. And to do that you're gonna hate them a little. Why? Because can you truly accept the bad?

You can but not with whole love? Why? Because then you would never get upset with them. If you don't get upset with them then wouldn't it make the whole relationship stagnant?

Anyways. All I can really say is that every time she is in a bad relationship she's gonna remember me. Why? Because I treated her like a queen. Unless she was being punished then I would just disappear for like 3 days without contacting her.

That's what you get when you go to a dudes b-day party with a bunch of your friends and no dudes are allowed.

Yeah figure that out!

Every time she doesn't get what she requires down below she's gonna remember me. Why? Lizard tongue!

All in all when it all comes down to it. I need to figure out a way to deter myself from her. Which I've done but not in my heart soul and mind.

Can't live with them can't live without them.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Sounds like a bunch of bull# dude, but it could be worse. You could of married her, and then were would you be.

What you and what she has experienced is not love, never was, never will be, it's really the equivalent to two jackasses finding each other, and then...Finding somebody else when the "magic" wears off. Really in some ways your lucky dude, but I am sure you will stick your head into the hornets nest just to test out a few things as that is human nature.
Remember what goes around comes around, even if it takes lifetimes for it to come back around it will.

Yeah I think he's hoping she will marry someone who still lives at home with the parents gets drunk every chance he gets and cheats on her.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join