It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think There Is Something You Guys Have Been Missing....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I feel like a very crucial issue is being missed with all the hype leading up to 2012. when the ancient prophecies predicted that the world was "going to end" on dec.21 2012, we decided to take that literally and look for signs that showed the world was ending. as Robert Anton WIlson showed us, "whatever the thinker can think, the prover can prove" meaning that if we can think of a scenario we can then find the evidence of it everywhere around us. so here we are watching earthquakes, comets and rogue planets. maybe this is what the "elite" want? I dont know....

my point is this, every ending is also a beginning is it not? If we look at it this way then 2012 is not the end but merely the beginning of the end. the wars, the loss of liberties, the disease, the GMO food, the weather control, you name it. you think it's bad now? this is the just the beginning. it only gets worse from here on out....maybe....

Now I know that this is a very pessimistic attitude to take, all doom and gloom, but I also happen to believe that with every new beginning there is a choice, or a fork in the road so to speak. the plan might be laid out before us but that does not mean that it is going to be successful.

we have a choice to make right now whether we live in the world that we want or the world that "they" want. regardless this is the end, there is no way around that. but what happens from here on out is determined by us, the good and the bad, its all up to us.

just hoping to put a different spin on things. much peace...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If one looks at the ancient prophecies, most civilisations stated that when the time has come, the world will end as we know it. This does not necessarily mean that we are all going to die. it could mean pretty much anything as it is open to interpretation.
edit on 16-11-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The problem with the optimism opium perspective is.... yes there are many of us "awake" so to speak, loosely, but the idiot box with it's idiot programing alone, the majority will remain immoveable completely on a mental level.

This scene from the Watchmen, to me, is the perfect stalemate metaphor in the ultimate showdown between the most enlightened guru among us all... VS... the darkest evil of the illuminati regime...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
I feel like a very crucial issue is being missed with all the hype leading up to 2012. when the ancient prophecies predicted that the world was "going to end" on dec.21 2012, we decided to take that literally and look for signs that showed the world was ending. as Robert Anton WIlson showed us, "whatever the thinker can think, the prover can prove" meaning that if we can think of a scenario we can then find the evidence of it everywhere around us. so here we are watching earthquakes, comets and rogue planets. maybe this is what the "elite" want? I dont know....

my point is this, every ending is also a beginning is it not? If we look at it this way then 2012 is not the end but merely the beginning of the end. the wars, the loss of liberties, the disease, the GMO food, the weather control, you name it. you think it's bad now? this is the just the beginning. it only gets worse from here on out....maybe....

Now I know that this is a very pessimistic attitude to take, all doom and gloom, but I also happen to believe that with every new beginning there is a choice, or a fork in the road so to speak. the plan might be laid out before us but that does not mean that it is going to be successful.

we have a choice to make right now whether we live in the world that we want or the world that "they" want. regardless this is the end, there is no way around that. but what happens from here on out is determined by us, the good and the bad, its all up to us.

just hoping to put a different spin on things. much peace...

Have come across Robert Anton Wilson's stuff and others with similar concepts and tend to agree not just cause it sound right to my heart and mind but from actual life experiences which numerous times not proved but gave me a lot think about and if I was performing some type mock experiment would of given me good evidence of how our choices in life are all we have to thank or blame when all's said and done in the end because we live in a dualistic reality, we always have the choice to say yes or no, go left or right, go in or out, to ascend or descend, to fart or hold it in, I think whoever reads this can get this or somewhat understand what might sound like the ramblings of a new age salesperson
edit on 16-11-2012 by InhaleExhale because: star and flag

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Mother nature defines the parameters of the manifested cumulative reality we all share,we can definately manipulate nature to a great degree,never permanently, but certainly change it to suit ourselves,maybe if we fixed and fired up the great Pyramid we would discover just how far we can go with manipulation of nature.

We CAN alter certain potential realitys ,for example maybe there wouldnt be a pole shift if we could predict its catalyst and try to work with nature itself to encourage an alternative reality.Maybe the pyramids that are built to be huge functional machines are designed to strengthen our magnetic field to protect the earth from some type of natural occurance like solar flares or a pole shift, to waylay it if you will.

It would be nice if we could just think the world into what we want it to be,in fact we CAN join into one cumulative realtime entity via technology and have 6 billions or so people all focusing on one thing,that has to be an impressive amount of energy of some type right?If we could all join forces we would have a much better future prospectus in terms of finding continued ways to manipulate our physical environment or earth.After all the physical earth is the catalyst of all the dimensions and what is contained within them.I believe we have the potential to grow our own planets to migrate to actually.And constructing artificial shapes and designs on them may catalyse this growth.

But then the prime reality must be that that even one single human has the capacity and capability to be the catalyst of this same type or exact type and amount of power because we are part of a cumulative reality and by proxy that great power can be focused by a single free will catalystEach and every one of us has the ability to steer the entire boat.

The more we learn about the universe the more we will understand that our very existance is a universal state of chaos within nature,we manifest our own reality within natures parameters,we create our own womb and maintain it on a Universal scale.We exist as a freewill cumulatively and emotionally catalysed then manifested natural state and are in a constant battle of our cumulative will power against nature itself to survive and continue on--just imagine one big long lightening storm and you pretty much have us scaled into universal process.

We can do anything we need to to survive,even now we have the ability to leave the earth and survive as a species,if we work together we can take the next step to ensuring our universal survival not just our planetary survival----the key is cumulatively,and there is a rush on this dynamic because nature is merciless and unpredictable at the best of times.

When the day comes that there are no borders or censors of realtime global data exchange between ALL HUMANS we will have begun to turn the doomsday clock backwards,to rewind it.On first a planetary scale and then a universal scale.We are in essence an energy swarm,a polarised energy or magneticlly catalysed swarm that manifests itself as our physical dimensions and displays movement within the limited possible realitys which constantly fluctuate with human deaths and births.

edit on 16-11-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
All of this deep and meaningful sooth has given me a head ache. So I'm just going to prepare for christmas lunch with my kids if they call in and get ready to sleep through the start of 2013. Enjoy your deep and meaningful nothingness thoughts. If I'm wrong, I'll come back to this thread on Dec 22 and say I was wrong. Oh wait! I won't be able to because by your reckoning, the world as we know it will end. Bumma, no more ATS discussions

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

"Wickedness is destined to bring the whole earth to ruin." "If you are willing to obey, you shall eat the good things of the earth. But if you persist in rebellion, the sword shall eat you instead." (Is.1:19-20).

Why? Because man, who thinks that he knows best, chooses to redefine His Creator's good as evil and His Creators evil as good. As misery and death follow evil, the population pursues what it thinks is good despite the misery and death piling up behind him. What you forget about your leaders is that they subscribe to a religious belief that their order will come out of chaos. In which case, planned chaos uses provacateurs in both camps of any issue to create the chaos. Case in point - Martin and Zimmermann. Coincidence that those are the two names on the Denver Airport Masonic capstone? Hardly. Lenin said "The best revolutionary is a youth devoid of morals". Is it any coincidence that our western nations have been shedding the underlying Christian morality in favour of antiChristian morality? Hardly. Is it not logical then to deduce that the meme of 'revolution' in our society today is growing?

My point is simple - you cannot choose your own definitions of good and evil and think that all will be ok. The teachers and leaders today, like those in Jesus' day, stirred up the crowd to shout for the death of the Saviour. what the crowd had no comprehension of was that their teachers and leaders killed him out of envy because they weren't about to give up their high status and their power to even God Himself. And in order to stir that crowd up, they made them twice the children of hell.

There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

Your Creator will is that all will be saved. But having said that, the outcome is far different for a rebellious creation that chooses instead to believe that the created is the Creator and that the created should be worshipped instead of the Creator. Two choices - choose the Creator's good and reap life or choose the Creator's evil and reap death. His destroyer will have you mix up the two. The chaos that results herds the beasts children to the desired beast outcome and ironically brings God's children to repentance. Two paths before you.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

ONLY two paths? Well I am taking the SHORT CUT! LOL! Really? We are STILL thinking the World will end? The Earth has gone though many Extinction Level Events and Polar Shifts...Ice Ages since Humans or our ancestors have been on this Planet.

We are still here. This does not mean that there will not be a day when we are not. But it is not going to happen this December. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Not to go off-topic but since it's been mentioned in two posts I have to ask: What ancient prophecies are you referring to?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

the often referred to Mayans as well as Native American cultures.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

There are two Mayan references to 2012 and neither are a prophecy. As for Native American prophecies none of them mention a date. On top of that most of them aren't even legitimate prophecies. Instead they were made up by charlatans and con men hoping to sell more books.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Yup, I agree 100%

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
If one looks at the ancient prophecies, most civilisations stated that when the time has come, the world will end as we know it. This does not necessarily mean that we are all going to die. it could mean pretty much anything as it is open to interpretation.
edit on 16-11-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

Yes especially if a group of extremely rich and powerful people, who answer to no one and no constitution and get away with breaking all laws, being the universe's worst and most bloodthirsty criminals, and want to interpret things their way, and use their advanced hidden tech to make it happen.

Ergo we have 2012!

However their way isn't going to work for them, for a bigger force of Higher Ups is going to ensure that they pay the tab on the way out of their lives, that they are accountable for their actions, and I pray for their healing, and counseling, for mercy but I do know their time will be up fairly soon.

Prime Directive is to Free This Planet.

And that includes from their plans of any theocracies and religous battles, for that is coded in their colorado murals.

I can just imagine what they have planned to try and take away freedoms, but its not going to work.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The only thing that will happen on Dec 21, 2012 will be thousands of people maxing out their credit cards while Christmas shopping. Jesus, Anunaki, the Super 9, League of Justice, Batman or Qwikotocal, Quizeuquetl whatever.... is not coming.

There is nothing in Mayan literature that says anything will happen. For once, read what scholars write not what some new-age poppy-headed enlightened yak tea smelling weed zombie rambles.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Excellent post, there is much wisdom in these words and timely at that.

God Bless,

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd

maybe this is what the "elite" want? I dont know....

I do know, and you're right. What's happening is this:

Satan is coming with his angels (it's a passive/aggresive angelic invasion) to pretend to be Jesus returned from the right hand of God to establish the kingdom of God on the earth. It's going to be a fake second coming, with "all power and signs". God is actually sending him to test the Christians. This is because according to the bible the King of Confusion comes on the 10th day of the 10th month (Levitical calendar- 10th month generally coinciding with DECember- this year DEC 23 = 10th of 10th) and the King of Peace comes in the 7th month (generally coinciding with SEPTember) so God is going to send the King of Confusion (ie Babel/Babylon) to test which Christians know this information. The Christians that know the times and seasons through knowledge of the Word of God will know who the one coming in the 10th month really is- despite his subterfuge. All the Christians who bow (take mark) of false Jesus who comes in 10th month: oops! guess you didn't know the WORD like you claimed, huh? Actions speak loud!

Now, in order to fool the Christians into believing he is Jesus, Satan gets the Christians to start looking at things carnally instead of spiritually (spiritually being the correct way to "see"): Satan tells the Christians that carnal Israel is what the prophesies are speaking of when the word Israel is used (but actually they speak of the spiritual Israel- the church), he gets them to believe that the Revelation is about carnal wars (when it is actually about spiritual wars), he gets them to believe that Armageddon is a carnal war (it is actually a spiritual battle- truth versus lies), and so on and so forth. Then he starts moving the carnal things around and doing carnal wars and such, and gets his "teachers" to run among the Christians going "looky looky looky- prophecy is being fulfilled!" and the Christians all go "Wow wee it is!" because they have no understanding of the spiritual things. This looking at carnal things is the source of the [phalange echo]stroooOOOOOooooong delUUUUuuuuuusion[/echo]

Then Satan releases "ultra top secret Illuminati information" (oops!) and "looky looky top secret info all on teh youtube.com!" and the Christians all go "Wow wee!" and then he starts a war against carnal Israel and goes "WTF IT ARMAGEDDON!" and then he comes down "like lightning" and goes "Hey I'm Jesus I'm back you people better listen to me now I'm MAD!" he destroys the armies coming against Israel, and says "Israel saved!" and all the Christians go w00t! And all the atheists start crying and run to the Christians and say, "Please don't hurt me, I'm stupid, I'm your obedient slave now; all our base belong to you!" *smooch smooch kiss your feet smooch*

All the Christians laugh and pet them saying "Good dog! Good dog!" and the former atheists wag their tails and go w00f!

That's when the elect role up their sleeves and go, "Alrighty then, enough of this sickening sight, time to burn some worlds!" then they head out going around saying, "Oh hey! Bible says King of Confusion on 10th day of 10th month; when did your boy rear his ugly head? 10th of the 10th? Oh hey bad news fer you lol!" and all of the Christians who have been dancing and singing and praising Jesus go "That's not true! That can't be! That's impossible! [skywalker]NOOOOOOooooooOoOOOOOooooo![/skywalker]

lol yep. Satan winks at them and goes "GOTCHA!" Babylon CRASH AND BURN! True Jesus returns in 7th month; Christians all wail and gnash teeth EPIC FAIL. Atheists pull out hair "@#$% can't believe I kissed those &^%@# feet!" EPIC FAIL! The elect dust off their tootsies of the ashes of Babylon, high five the true Jesus as he returns WINNARS!

my point is this, every ending is also a beginning is it not?

Yes it is.

regardless this is the end, there is no way around that. but what happens from here on out is determined by us, the good and the bad, its all up to us.

Actually it's all determined by God, and you have no influence whatsoever- just to watch with your peepers and go "WOWZERS MY PEEPERS!"
edit on 20-11-2012 by MrCobb because: (no reason given)

top topics

join