It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing The Weather With Radio Waves

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Tecumte
I went out this evening, about 5:30 p.m. central, took a stroll around the place, and from the top of my little hill here I could see a massive plane created cloud bank out in the west,

how do you know it was plane created?

I watched them build it.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I went out this evening, about 5:30 p.m. central, took a stroll around the place, and from the top of my little hill here I could see a massive plane created cloud bank out in the west,

I watched them build it.

and how did they do that, exactly?

I watch aircraft fly through & around "building" clouds all the time - my office overlooks the approach to an airport - but clouds build with or without aircraft too.

It takes more than seeing aircraft and an increasing cloud to show that het aircraft actually built the cloud.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I watched them build it.

and how did they do that, exactly?

I watch aircraft fly through & around "building" clouds all the time - my office overlooks the approach to an airport - but clouds build with or without aircraft too.

It takes more than seeing aircraft and an increasing cloud to show that het aircraft actually built the cloud.

Perhaps I'm not being clear. The exhaust from the planes WERE the clouds all the way from being spewed to filling this huge cloud bank. I have watched skies like this created here often, the neighbors, people where I work, it's no secret, I realize you're not here 125 miles from the nearest major airport (and I don't have time lapse photography capability yet, with maximum telephoto), I actually don't feel I need to at this point, I just related the story for what it's worth. Assume I'm wrong if you want. But why not focus on the other half of the post, you guys contantly run from that part. Hypothetically speaking wouldn't creating 'designer' clouds be useful, I mean why use small planes when you can use tankers and the exhaust from passenger planes to create a mixture of usefull nucei, think what you could do and over a much larger area? And with directed energy...wow.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Here's an account by weatherman Scott Stevens some might find interesting:

[quote[2012-1125 Little Clouds, Big Trails
Posted on November 26, 2012 by Scott
November 25, 2012

I had an inkling that this day was going to be a ‘good one’ for chemtrail photography. They had been active all night and a few lenticular clouds had been seen over the mountains the night before.

These chemtrails are nearly always very “sticky” over and into these lenticular clouds in doing so, they clearly show us how the atmosphere is behaving in and around these odd clouds. 0:12 through 5:30. A little iridescence also show up with a lot of rippling at 5:30.

There is something there pulling this trail into the cloud at 8:10.

All of these chemtrail planes have winglets… At 8:50. From about 10:00 on I am looking off to the west as flight after flight leaving trails in the sky marking off kinks and gaps in previously laid down chemtrails. This is a great afternoon, with lots of blue skies, to contrast against the persistent chemtrails being laid down this afternoon.

read more:

weatherwars.info...

edit on 6-12-2012 by Tecumte because: link added

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Scott Stevens has a financial interest in "selling" the chemtrail myth through Bluewateralchemy.org

and what is Ormus?

There is a website for it here which includes patent applicationdescribing it as:

Stable, non-metallic, orbitally rearranged monoatomic transition elements selected from the group consisting of cobalt, nickel, copper, silver, gold, palladium, platinum, ruthenium, rhodium, iridium, and osmium having a doublet In the infrared spectra between 1400 and 1600 cm-1 and having a d orbital hole or holes sharing energy with an electron or electrons are described.

It also lists mercury as one of its ingredients on another page

another site selling Ormus says it has:

Liquid Chi ™ Content (Only elements having a concentration of at least .1 Parts Per Million PPM) are listed here):

Assay by Acme Analytical Laboratories: Aluminum 282.7 PPM, Boron 7.5 PPM, Bromine 2.3 PPM, Calcium 332.3 PPM, Chloride 4,359.4 PPM, Copper 0.8 PPM, Iron 48.4 PPM, Magnesium 3,215.4 PPM, Manganese 2.8 PPM, Phosphorus 1.3 PPM, Potassium 28.4 PPM, Silicon 48 PPM, Sodium 2,830.8 PPM, Strontium 5.7 PPM, Zinc 0.8 PPM.

The EPA only allows 0.2mg/l of aluminium in drinking water - that is 0.2ppm - but this stuff has been assayed as having over 280ppm?? That is over 1400 times the EPA limit!

And it contains STRONTIUM?? And chloride and mercury??

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

Scott Stevens has a financial interest in "selling" the chemtrail myth through Bluewateralchemy.org

and what is Ormus?

There is a website for it here which includes patent applicationdescribing it as:

Stable, non-metallic, orbitally rearranged monoatomic transition elements selected from the group consisting of cobalt, nickel, copper, silver, gold, palladium, platinum, ruthenium, rhodium, iridium, and osmium having a doublet In the infrared spectra between 1400 and 1600 cm-1 and having a d orbital hole or holes sharing energy with an electron or electrons are described.

It also lists mercury as one of its ingredients on another page

another site selling Ormus says it has:

Liquid Chi ™ Content (Only elements having a concentration of at least .1 Parts Per Million PPM) are listed here):

Assay by Acme Analytical Laboratories: Aluminum 282.7 PPM, Boron 7.5 PPM, Bromine 2.3 PPM, Calcium 332.3 PPM, Chloride 4,359.4 PPM, Copper 0.8 PPM, Iron 48.4 PPM, Magnesium 3,215.4 PPM, Manganese 2.8 PPM, Phosphorus 1.3 PPM, Potassium 28.4 PPM, Silicon 48 PPM, Sodium 2,830.8 PPM, Strontium 5.7 PPM, Zinc 0.8 PPM.

The EPA only allows 0.2mg/l of aluminium in drinking water - that is 0.2ppm - but this stuff has been assayed as having over 280ppm?? That is over 1400 times the EPA limit!

And it contains STRONTIUM?? And chloride and mercury??

Really Al, lol, that's all you got?
I'm beginning to think you guys don't like discussing the subject? Hmmm. Now we were talking about creating artificial 'designer' clouds using tanker planes and commercial planes to create a nucei mix for weather mod projects? Remember? Let's stay on track so we don't get diverted. What do you think about the idea of creating artifical clouds and using directed energy on receptive particles to influence weather. Got any inside info on that you could share?
I'll see what I can find as well.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Really Al, lol, that's all you got?

thanks for repeating it

I'm beginning to think you guys don't like discussing the subject? Hmmm. Now we were talking about creating artificial 'designer' clouds using tanker planes and commercial planes to create a nucei mix for weather mod projects? Remember?

no we were not - you asked a hypothetical deep in a rambling post about your own unverifiable observations about which I have no interest - it is a common chemmie tactic to ask hypotheticals and then "somehow" the "what if" gets dropped and suddenly "it" becomes a fact.

not going to play that game.

and then in the next post you posted something by Stevens from weather wars to which i replied.

it is not my fault that you changed subject.
edit on 6-12-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You sorta got to ask the question - why would you buy into the chemtrailer "barium antenna" theory? Why would you think that would act as an antenna?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join