learn more

Changing The Weather With Radio Waves

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Changing the weather with Radio Waves
Posted on May 10, 2012 by R3zn8D I know what you’re thinking, I must be crazy right? Though plenty of scientists would agree with you, two companies are touting their ability to create rain from clouds that would normally produce none. This process is barely understood by the scientific community, and has yet to become proven science, nonetheless these devices are being field-trialed around the globe as we speak. Most people are unaware that weather modification by cloud seeding has gone on for years, and even less are aware of this new technology. Here is an infographic from LiveScience showing the differences between cloud seeding and cloud ionization:

aquiess weather modification is based on frequencies that are discoverable, code and algorithms, which can enable (an apparent) direct connectivity between programming operations and atmospheric systems. One commonly accepted analogy to this is the setting up of harmonic waves by soldiers marching on a bridge. If enough soldiers march in-time on a bridge, the bridge will oscillate and could inadvertently destroyed. If a device was produced to remotely ‘deploy’ the same harmonic frequency upon that bridge, it could be physically destroyed without the soldiers.

Using this ‘resonance mechanism’ we have been able to demonstrate modification of atmospheric streams of gentle soaking rain. Souce: Aquiess: Theory

The above paragraphs are from an intersting article that talks about weather modifcation in general and a few of the more specialzed methods known and speculated on. I hope to start this thread in the spirit of inquiry, I'll mentioin right off, I know the ' usual suspects' will likely decend on this thread (or totally ignore it) and attempt to derail it.

I hope instead though people can offer some real insights into weather mod along the lines of what is dicussed in the article. Instead of any potential naysayers that usually show up at these threads and start immediately dismissing and downplaying usuing the 'usual methods' how about instead offer how you/we would (or could) design a system using some of the principles of spaced particle chargers around the globe and seeded charged trails from planes etc. (creating charged clouds).

So heres the link:

rezn8d.net...

edit on 15-11-2012 by Tecumte because: link added
edit on 15-11-2012 by Tecumte because: added another quote

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 17/11/12 by argentus because: changed quote tags to ex tags

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Take a look at all the phone masts that cover the WORLD!!! If this method works then the tech is already in place to have rain on demand...so long as you pay for it...if not you wont get any.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Greetings to whoever or wherever you are in the world, be it morning afternoon or night, i hope this message finds you in good health.

I am writing this at great risk to my life, but out of self disgust more than anything.

I am an employee of haarp , i work for a branch named the shomrim.
We use magnetic wave technology to create temperatures for storms, hurricanes and then navigate them in the direction where we want them to hit. Similarly under water we can create huge pressure resulting in an abysess in the earth crust causing two plates to forcibly collide that normally would not have, resulting in tsunamis.

I did this in the past because i was trained from the age of 20 - 30 (i am now in my 40s), but i had 10 years of conditioning to loose any emotion for human lives, and to look at it just as a job.

Yesturday i decided to whistleblow this and organised a meeting in the church hall and told about 50 people about this. As you may understand, word spread fast.
After an additional talk with the town mayor, i went back to my house and found it ransacked, completly turned upside down, and i went next door and my neighbour told me that men in black overalls and hats were looking for me and asked if they had seen me.

I may not have long left but i am determained to let this get out, and to reveal everything i know about the shomrim, and how haarp are literally ruining mankind.. sandy was just a test for the big one to come in a few weeks.

Please pass this message on, somebody neds to destroy haarp, they have bases in europe and australia and canada and the u.s -- they arent even well hidden bases either! they are easily accessible...
For my own safety i would like to remain annoymous

This was intercepted by ats mods and removed read before they take down not from I .

This was taken from all of you by the mods read before they take down intercepted as thread
4 days ago before ats ERASED. I HAVE MANY I AM SCANNER SEA GNOOX

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Take a look at all the phone masts that cover the WORLD!!! If this method works then the tech is already in place to have rain on demand...so long as you pay for it...if not you wont get any.

ok, yes, I'm thinking about a system that uses ionizing and particle energizing equipment, spaced well around within nations and globally that can direct this energy in different unisons and times to allow it to act upon plane created reactive clouds to produce weather effects.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by madjetxe

Nice. Well then I hope you will feel free to offer some technical details of these systems that work to modify our weather, and how they work, so that the usual 'methods' don't derail this thread.

I already see the 'usual suspects' are a little shy, lol.

edit on 15-11-2012 by Tecumte because: no edit

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Heres a freat quote from the op article:

If enough soldiers march in-time on a bridge, the bridge will oscillate and could inadvertently destroyed. If a device was produced to remotely ‘deploy’ the same harmonic frequency upon that bridge, ...

Sounds simply 'tesla-like' to me.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Nice. Well then I hope you will feel free to offer some technical details of these systems that work to modify our weather, and how they work, so that the usual 'methods' don't derail this thread.

You broke rule 1. Dont talk to them.
It only excites them and then you cant get rid of them.

Back on topic.
The reason I spoke about the phone masts was because I've noticed they have many different kinds of devices fitted to them. I dont know where you are OP but here in the uk they grow like trees. If there is any kind of tech for playing with the atmosphere then these masts we have here could probably drown the whole country in one night.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

You broke rule 1. Dont talk to them.
It only excites them and then you cant get rid of them.

Back on topic.
The reason I spoke about the phone masts was because I've noticed they have many different kinds of devices fitted to them. I dont know where you are OP but here in the uk they grow like trees. If there is any kind of tech for playing with the atmosphere then these masts we have here could probably drown the whole country in one night.

Well no secret here, I'm in Missouri, USA, and yes these towers multipy like rabbits, I can't believe an area needs so many so close together, I wonder if I took a frequency detector out and checked out the city what types of waves are out there. I've never measured around a cell tower be curious to know what some of them put out.

But I was just thinking the way weather mod is being described now is to first create large reactive clouds using planes and then acting on the clouds by energizing the particles using a whole array of land based exciters, If one laid out a grid, I would think one could vastly influence not only rain but all sorts of weather patterns as mentioned in the article.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

hi walt - before you dig a bigger hole for yourself - lying on ATS is a banning offence

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Old news...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Tecumte

Old news...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great, I'll have to read through that when I get a little time. With all of the downplaying and marginalizing of weather mod here I would have guessed it had never been posted. Seems like someone posts the word 'chemtrail' and the usual suspects come out of the woodwork to try and ridicule it but they don't seem to have much to say when some of the more advanced ideas regarding particulate/aerosol spreading by planes and acting on those enhanced clouds using ionizers or particle exciters are discussed.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

"Changing The Weather With Radio Waves"

is impossible

. Get a grip.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

We use magnetic wave technology to create temperatures for storms, hurricanes and then navigate them in the direction where we want them to hit. Similarly under water we can create huge pressure resulting in an abysess in the earth crust causing two plates to forcibly collide that normally would not have, resulting in tsunamis.

I am probably going to regret asking you this question but...

Other than your word can you produce something that backs your story?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Nice thread. Kind of a naive assessment, though, imo. And sounds kind of like the recycling of yet more "harmless" toxic waste i.e. chemtrails.

...instead offer how you/we would (or could) design a system using some of the principles of spaced particle chargers around the globe and seeded charged trails from planes etc. ...

Weapons applications always come first. See this laser "rainmaking" technique which is actually a plasma weapon disguised as cloud seeding.

Futuristic weapon approach a possible rainmaking breakthrough

Since alot of the world experienced drought this past year, got to say that "rainmaking" doesn't seem to be the goal. Also, these techniques cause rain dumps (one two three four and more inches of rain in a short time.) That's a problem and, frankly, seems more like a weapon than anything else.

Is this a veiled plea to accept sky grids because they could potentially be used to make rain? Instead of "just" a chemtrail, they're now going to be "charged" chemtrails? Chemtrails cause drought. So is this like a new money-making scam: create the drought and then use the toxic waste produced from this to make rain? Let me know. Need some clarification on motive.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
reply to post by Tecumte

"Changing The Weather With Radio Waves"

is impossible

. Get a grip.

You guys crack me up lol.

"If man was meant to fly he'd have wings".

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Tecumte

Nice thread. Kind of a naive assessment, though, imo. And sounds kind of like the recycling of yet more "harmless" toxic waste i.e. chemtrails.

...instead offer how you/we would (or could) design a system using some of the principles of spaced particle chargers around the globe and seeded charged trails from planes etc. ...

Weapons applications always come first. See this laser "rainmaking" technique which is actually a plasma weapon disguised as cloud seeding.

Futuristic weapon approach a possible rainmaking breakthrough

Since alot of the world experienced drought this past year, got to say that "rainmaking" doesn't seem to be the goal. Also, these techniques cause rain dumps (one two three four and more inches of rain in a short time.) That's a problem and, frankly, seems more like a weapon than anything else.

Is this a veiled plea to accept sky grids because they could potentially be used to make rain? Instead of "just" a chemtrail, they're now going to be "charged" chemtrails? Chemtrails cause drought. So is this like a new money-making scam: create the drought and then use the toxic waste produced from this to make rain? Let me know. Need some clarification on motive.

Hey nice response, I appreciate it, yes glad you asked. From the article and observation and working with outhers and reading white papers, I'm just curious, as the article talks about in part, just what potential could be utilized to effect weather, by simply first creating clouds using charge receptive aerosols/particles and then acting on those cloud banks with different types of energy signals.

Rain making as was listed in the article wasn't the only goal, things like suppressing rain and fog and hail etc. and of course the opposite (if needed) could be created. I'm simply looking for some open creative minds that understand how such an array of even a mass of ionizers etc. could affect man made clouds, if as the article says they can have such an effect on 'regular' clouds. Hope there are some open minds out there that can think on this and contribute something positive. So any ideas?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I'm simply looking for some open creative minds that understand how such an array of even a mass of ionizers etc. could affect man made clouds, if as the article says they can have such an effect on 'regular' clouds. Hope there are some open minds out there that can think on this and contribute something positive.

For free? lol...sounds like communism. So I'm thinking that you're thinking that experimenting with the atmosphere is ok? Because it's to make rain - right? Why not ask the communist Chinese regime (the one that supplies the worlds products because they don't need to pay anything for labor) because they don't have any laws regarding the environment. The state is all; the individual (unless high up in the party) is nothing.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Tecumte

I'm simply looking for some open creative minds that understand how such an array of even a mass of ionizers etc. could affect man made clouds, if as the article says they can have such an effect on 'regular' clouds. Hope there are some open minds out there that can think on this and contribute something positive.

For free? lol...sounds like communism. So I'm thinking that you're thinking that experimenting with the atmosphere is ok? Because it's to make rain - right? Why not ask the communist Chinese regime (the one that supplies the worlds products because they don't need to pay anything for labor) because they don't have any laws regarding the environment. The state is all; the individual (unless high up in the party) is nothing.

No, no, not at all I think you may have misuderstood. I really at this point wasn't judging any weather mod porjects perse, only wanting technical input from anyone interested that wanted to start a discussion based around that.

But if you are trying to see where I'm coming from personally, yes I agree, my personal *opinion* is that to have this type of control in the hands of people that might (hypothethically) do things like create weather events for political or economic based benefit centered around created disasters, etc. is that it's NOT a good thing.

But first I think, I'd like to see what the capacity of any such emmiters acting on created clouds would be. How many of just these ionizing stations are there out there in the world? (known and unkown) Is there a map of where these these things are located.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Changing the weather with Radio Waves
Most people are unaware that weather modification by cloud seeding has gone on for years, and even less are aware of this new technology. Here is an infographic from LiveScience showing the differences between cloud seeding and cloud ionization:

That one is actually real, although it doesn't use radio waves...

aquiess weather modification is based on frequencies that are discoverable, code and algorithms,
Using this ‘resonance mechanism’ we have been able to demonstrate modification of atmospheric streams of gentle soaking rain. Souce: Aquiess: Theory

That one is bogus pseudo-science.

I know the ' usual suspects' will likely decend on this thread (or totally ignore it) and attempt to derail it.

Hopefully HAARPists will stay away.

edit on 16-11-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe
Greetings to whoever or wherever you are in the world, be it morning afternoon or night, i hope this message finds you in good health.

I am writing this at great risk to my life, but out of self disgust more than anything.

I am an employee of haarp , i work for a branch named the shomrim.

Haven't heard of those guys - what room are you in at the facility?

Since you work there - name two companies that built the final amps, and the model number. All you got to do is mosey over and peek at the name plates. Since you work there, ought not be a problem.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join