It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing The Weather With Radio Waves

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Got a major red flag still flying because you said:

But first I think, I'd like to see what the capacity of any such emmiters acting on created clouds would be. How many of just these ionizing stations are there out there in the world? (known and unkown) Is there a map of where these these things are located.

It's one thing, talking to my own (tree-huggers) about the dangers of atmospheric experimentation. It's another thing entirely, unwittingly but still treasonously aiding and abetting, in order that an enemy might make use of an extant if ill considered shield for their own purpose.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Tecumte

Got a major red flag still flying because you said:

But first I think, I'd like to see what the capacity of any such emmiters acting on created clouds would be. How many of just these ionizing stations are there out there in the world? (known and unkown) Is there a map of where these these things are located.

It's one thing, talking to my own (tree-huggers) about the dangers of atmospheric experimentation. It's another thing entirely, unwittingly but still treasonously aiding and abetting, in order that an enemy might make use of an extant if ill considered shield for their own purpose.

Well,lol, not sure entirely what you mean, but if I get the drift of it, let me reassure you I think (hypothetically speaking of course...hmmm) things like *potentially* witholding rain from certain parts of the state(s) while giving it to others (so that *certain* farmers might have to sell out to corporate inerests) or perhaps flooding out certain poor tenants..hmmm , things like that, I might have a hard time with, "urban renewal" and disaster capitalism (god did what we couldn't do with public housing...hmmmm) you know, not much into that, but do like to see how things work. Ideas?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Well no secret here, I'm in Missouri, USA, and yes these towers multipy like rabbits, I can't believe an area needs so many so close together, I wonder if I took a frequency detector out and checked out the city what types of waves are out there. I've never measured around a cell tower be curious to know what some of them put out.

As a rule of thumb, about 20W per antenna. You don't need a LOT more, the range isn't farther than line of sight from the antenna's POV. A tower's total output is an aggregate of all the individual antennae.

What you really want is a spectrum analyzer, they're loads of fun. You'd be surprised how many things are transmitting around you every day.

But I was just thinking the way weather mod is being described now is to first create large reactive clouds using planes and then acting on the clouds by energizing the particles using a whole array of land based exciters...

It sounds like you're trying to shoehorn this into a "chemtrail" thing. If ionization causes cloud formation, what better ways of doing that are there?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Ideas?

Under capitalism, we pay for ideas. You're not reassuring; quite the contrary. Now you want me to fight with my own. I've got red, white & blue and stars & stripes in my blood. Always on the lookout for the return of the prodigal son. That includes my government and the military industrial complex. In a republic with a constitution that guarantees God given rights, those that wander are encouraged to return home and welcomed when they get here.

Let me be plain, Jane; ideas on how to use an extant sky grid as a weapon against its' creators is a rather bold request. Smells of disdain and disrespect for your audience.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Well no secret here, I'm in Missouri, USA, and yes these towers multipy like rabbits, I can't believe an area needs so many so close together, I wonder if I took a frequency detector out and checked out the city what types of waves are out there. I've never measured around a cell tower be curious to know what some of them put out.

As a rule of thumb, about 20W per antenna. You don't need a LOT more, the range isn't farther than line of sight from the antenna's POV. A tower's total output is an aggregate of all the individual antennae.

What you really want is a spectrum analyzer, they're loads of fun. You'd be surprised how many things are transmitting around you every day.

But I was just thinking the way weather mod is being described now is to first create large reactive clouds using planes and then acting on the clouds by energizing the particles using a whole array of land based exciters...

It sounds like you're trying to shoehorn this into a "chemtrail" thing. If ionization causes cloud formation, what better ways of doing that are there?

Well, I'm thinking if a *part* of "chemtrails" (and I think that slang term does a diservice, nor explains it all) is to create clouds through the use of injecting the atmosphere with aerosols/particles that can be acted on from the ground and perhaps space, then really you could have a system that could create and dump rain almost anywhere. You could theoretically steer huge storm systems by first depositing (seeding) the needed charged particles to create nuclei to hold H2o (or not) and then use ionizers and heaters to create the necessary energy to drive and amplify. I think the science in the article is fascinating, like to hear again how somebody might design a system using more fully these principles.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Tecumte

Ideas?

Under capitalism, we pay for ideas. You're not reassuring; quite the contrary. Now you want me to fight with my own. I've got red, white & blue and stars & stripes in my blood. Always on the lookout for the return of the prodigal son. That includes my government and the military industrial complex. In a republic with a constitution that guarantees God given rights, those that wander are encouraged to return home and welcomed when they get here.

Let me be plain, Jane; ideas on how to use an extant sky grid as a weapon against its' creators is a rather bold request. Smells of disdain and disrespect for your audience.

Well, don't want you to fight with your own (whoever they are lol) just hoping we could have a discussion on how these things work. If the citizens are going to be affected by them up to and including possible death shouldn't they at least have an idea? I can't tell if we're on the same page or not. Maybe you think they should as well?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If it wasn't possible there wouldn't be hundreds of patents on it.

A couple of years ago the Chinese published a scientific article saying they figured out how to use microwaves emitted from a satellite to make clouds dissipate. They only likely found out by intercepting the energy we emitted to make the connection.

Watch the weather radar images for America now. Notice how there are regional circles of rainfall only in certain spots that get kicked on and off when conditions are correct? Keep watching those weather radar images and you'll see the pattern. You can even pinpoint the emitters.

The only downside to their weather modifications is when HAARP and it's little brothers are used to push up on the ionosphere to steer weather fronts. The ionosphere that gets pushed up gets blasted off the planet by the solar wind. Lost forever.

And with all the cuts to the military if HAARP wasn't effective for weather warfare.....it would have never have been put under DOD control. They've been cutting some pretty important things from the military....but NEVER will cut HAARP loose. But HAARP isn't even all there is in our emitter system....just 1 piece of many many other systems.

Start reading about why they wanted to put those tethered satellites in space. The contract to build them was put out by the Air Force in January 2011. They grab energy from the highly charged particles in the radiation belts and dump them on the atmosphere...for weather effects.

Russia also built all the Ionospheric Heater satellites currently over North America SAVING America. Seems the Ionosphere is at a critical low level from all that they've been doing so they are heating the Ionosphere at night to expand it over North America / Europe / Russia to SAVE the white folk from what they've done.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I can't tell if we're on the same page or not.

I can. We're not. Here's the thing about this thing: we don't operate on what might have been. We operate on what is. What it is, is, that TPTB may have created their own Achille's heel but forewarned is something. Something that should signify the abrupt end to chemtrails before they become a sitting duck.

And, lol, God rest Ye merry gentlemen.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
If it wasn't possible there wouldn't be hundreds of patents on it.

A couple of years ago the Chinese published a scientific article saying they figured out how to use microwaves emitted from a satellite to make clouds dissipate. They only likely found out by intercepting the energy we emitted to make the connection.

Watch the weather radar images for America now. Notice how there are regional circles of rainfall only in certain spots that get kicked on and off when conditions are correct? Keep watching those weather radar images and you'll see the pattern. You can even pinpoint the emitters.

The only downside to their weather modifications is when HAARP and it's little brothers are used to push up on the ionosphere to steer weather fronts. The ionosphere that gets pushed up gets blasted off the planet by the solar wind. Lost forever.

And with all the cuts to the military if HAARP wasn't effective for weather warfare.....it would have never have been put under DOD control. They've been cutting some pretty important things from the military....but NEVER will cut HAARP loose. But HAARP isn't even all there is in our emitter system....just 1 piece of many many other systems.

Start reading about why they wanted to put those tethered satellites in space. The contract to build them was put out by the Air Force in January 2011. They grab energy from the highly charged particles in the radiation belts and dump them on the atmosphere...for weather effects.

Russia also built all the Ionospheric Heater satellites currently over North America SAVING America. Seems the Ionosphere is at a critical low level from all that they've been doing so they are heating the Ionosphere at night to expand it over North America / Europe / Russia to SAVE the white folk from what they've done.

Hey great addition to this thread, so I would just add (and I know it's premature at this point) but hypothetically speaking, *if *there was a system such as this based upon a worldwide grid of energy emitters and if there was a large scale aerosol/particulate scattering opperation to build clouds for weather engineeering then who if anyone would have control of it all. I understand even states have budgets for seeding projects, are they regulated by the feds, I imagine this is one area that has kept alot of this weather engineering out of the eye of the public and that is --who decides who gets to play...god. The one with the best technology?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here's a bit more to think about: Weather Modification 101-- a great list of resources for those wanting to learn more about this area.

Weather modification has been ongoing for decades in the United States. It was perfected during the Vietnam War leading to the ENMOD Treaty signed by the United States. However, this has not stopped a whole host of weather modification programs and experiments being initiated or are now ongoing in the United States and with increasing frequency in many foreign countries.
The profound impact of these ever-increasing and highly sophisticated weather experiments and programs are radically changing our climate and local weather conditions in many areas. Your local weathermen are not reporting these events leading many to believe that some man-made weather is either extreme or unusual…thus, the public is unaware of many of these programs.

These exponentially growing programs have no government or public oversight, limited oversight in a very few states which allow them, and no government or public oversight or consent for the rest of them. These programs change the climate, the micro-climates needed for watersheds, negatively impact tree health, and agriculture crop production. NOAA lists some of these programs but most are not listed due to their experimental nature, military classification, university experiments, and failures to notify NOAA by various states, counties, cities, weather modification companies, and private individuals and corporations who may all modifying your weather.

rezn8d.net...
edit on 17-11-2012 by Tecumte because: link and text added

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe
Yesturday i decided to whistleblow this and organised a meeting in the church hall and told about 50 people about this. As you may understand, word spread fast.

That was a long walk from your location all the way on the other side of the continent from where HAARP is, in a major Canadian city.

On-purpose hoaxing.

Banned.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

rezn8d.net...

And how he got pwned on metabunk, and again, and the trifecta!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

rezn8d.net...

And how he got pwned on metabunk, and again, and the trifecta!

'Metabunk', lol I wonder if its appropriately named, haven't spent time reading there but wonder if it's maybe annother of those hoax sights (so many now springing up to try and derail the 'truth' movement and citizen investigators) like the now discredited (and taken to court for libel and conspiracy) site "quackbusters". I remember when shills and trolls used to try and downplay and marginalize some of the best health care options in treatments such as for cancer, they would direct people to the quack shill site 'quackbusters', where some little paid stooge setting in mom's basement typing out crap to try and stear people away from 'competing interests' worked for his paymasters. Well gone are those days.

The info speaks for itself, tons at that site, very useful perhaps it might be informative to take it pargraph by paragraph as to the latest attempts at weather modification
edit on 18-11-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

edit on 18-11-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Metabunk is run by the same guy who runs contrailscience - however it as a forum more suited to discussion than the article+comments format of the later.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I went out this evening, about 5:30 p.m. central, took a stroll around the place, and from the top of my little hill here I could see a massive plane created cloud bank out in the west, it looks to be somewhere around the Booneville, Marshall, maybe down to Sedalia MO triangle. That would extend running across I-70. Dozens of planes had been out all day working mainly that portion of the sky, doing their acrobatics making a couple of interesting near 180 deg. turns, what a huge mess they made, creating a mainly north to south (or possibly slightly sw to ne huge mass of pollution. This creation glowed red with pink still only partially spread trails all thoughout it, as the sun was setting, and now that has set from my view, I can see these huge globs and masses of what looks like coal smoke as well now. drifting down in paces that looks like some form of precipitant or light precipitation, nasty looking once it no longer has the sunlight shining on it. So anyway looking at this and thinking, and I want to stress at this point-- only hypothetically--, IF and again IF I was, say a large organized body, that had some desire to own the weather, wouldn't creating clouds like this intentionally be usefull and rather easy? First how would I use a cloud like this? It looks to be maybe 75 miles long (just a rough est. ) and maybe 50 or so across, could this be usefull for rain. Rain supression? Cooling? Warming? What would happen if I created the cloud using nuclei that could be acted upon with directed energy? I'm wondering what kind of elements and gasses could be acted upon to produce effects. How about some creative minds and ideas. Remember, I'm only speaking hypothetcially here, trying to get ideas on how intentional cloud creation could be usefull in real terms (not just patent methods. Natural clouds seem pretty usefull? Now how about 'designer clouds'?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I went out this evening, about 5:30 p.m. central, took a stroll around the place, and from the top of my little hill here I could see a massive plane created cloud bank out in the west,

how do you know it was plane created?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join