It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction or imagination? Is something in our forests?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have the missing 411 books east/west-it mentioned a crow in one of the cases that I can recall. Lots of of what you wrote sounds like it came from right out of the book!

Heres a couple from the books (off the top of my head I wrote on another thread in "crypto")

The accounts in the two volumes of Missing 411 east/west take into account possible bear/cat/crazy people/stalkers etc.. attacks and murders and abductions by all thoses and more etc...What David(x-cop and detective, investigator retired) tried to list (the cases in the books) are some of the most bizzare
. Example in a nut shell: A little girl missing for a couple of days, found in a place far away alive, said, "she was picked up by a big dog that played with her...it first put out its paw and took her hand and then walked her away then took her in its arms and carried her away (she was ok but had one shoe missing-almost all cases had one she missing) she was found in a sort of nest..and ask where her other shoe was..she said the big dog ate it.

Another where 3 kids where missing and later found miles away up a steep mountain..when asked by one of the search and rescue members "why didn't you speak up when we were all yelling for you? "One of the 3 kids 7 yr. old male said; "we thought you might be the "gorilla people", the 3 kids were found in a crude shelter under "an old big tree".

The cases (he used the FOIA on lots, because of trouble getting case reports from forest service and such) all have links that are so weird it just makes your jaw drop. one shoe missing, cloths removed, found near or in a dry rocky creek bed (where no foot prints can be seen) search dogs refuse to follow, major storm or rain soon after abduction or when person(s) goes missing. People found too far away or in areas way up and away. On and on and on.

the end
edit on 15-11-2012 by RUFFREADY because: spelin of cores

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I wont say too much about his blood-lines only because you never know who is reading this stuff. But, I will tell you that he decends from 33 degree masons on his moms side. This is interesting too. There is an old pioneer grave yard here that I have been involved with the geneology research on, for many years. There is a women buried there named Maria Dersch. She was the last white women killed by indians in Shasta County. The Yahi indians were accused of her murder and it caused the settlers to slaughter all the Yahi. The only survivors were Ishi his two sisters mom and two braves. Ishi was the last wild indian in America, I learned the day my grandson was born that he was Maria Dersch's 3x greatgrandson. Also the day he was born a article came out in the newspaper all about Maria Dersch including pics of her headstone. Then in my research I discovered that he is born exactly 140 years to the day of when the Masonic lodge got its charter. All very amazing coincidences. All of his grands for many generations are buried in the Masonic Cemetary.
On my side, very old america, part native, lots of American history people. Also plugs into the royal lineages several times over on both sides.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Thank you OP for a fascinating read. I attended a Scout Jamboree event near there in the early 80's and it was one of the weirdest weekends of my (early) life. I am glad you found your grandson ok!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

I had a feeling you were going to tell us that his bloodlines were somehow involved with Masons. I have some ideas about how and why things happen in our "reality" but they are too bizarre for me to say out loud let alone type on a forum. I will be interested to see how this all plays out in the years to come, I hope you stick around here and are willing to keep us up to date on your grandsons life and the things that are sure to continue happening.

Keep reading as much as you can on this site, and I think eventually you might be able to put together a semblance of an idea on what has happened to him. There is a poster her named jritzmann that has a really long and cool thread about the things that have happened to him and his thoughts on what they were and why they happened. It certainly isn't going to give you any answers or anything like that, but it is an interesting read and I think it might give you some interesting lines of thought.

I believe there is a explanation for all of the supernatural and otherworldy events that happen, and that they are all related to each other. I don't know what that explanation or theory is, but I think it is out there waiting for someone to connect an enormous amount of dots.

Here is jritzmanns thread. It is a long one with 18 pages but I promise it is worth the time it takes to read it. He has some really different ideas on the subject of UFO and Aliens that you might enjoy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11/15/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

I'm keen to hear, even if only via PM.

I support the theory proposed by some channelled works, The Cassiopaean material and the Ra material, but I keep an open mind for every other possibility too.
edit on 15-11-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Hello misskat1

I was just checking out your history of past posts.

You don't seem to be new to the fact that Shasta is a strange place. I find that odd.

I'm sorry that we need to go through this, but I smell a troll.

I became suspicious when you brought up the land-grab thing. Just for the record.

I hope you are not a troll, because the idea of bigfoot, or genoskwa abducting our children from National Forests sure would detract, at the moment, from the reality of actual human monsters that are preying on children for real and are experiencing a lot of attention in the press at the moment.

What gives? You aren't a troll are you?

?

No, it's not organized, perverts, it's Genoskwa.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Xoanon because: ?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by misskat1
I was camping in the same area the year before. And, I woke up one morning face down in the dirt, out of my tent, and sleeping bag. I had a puncture wound in the back of my head. Im a grandma in my 50s, I dont sleep in the dirt! I was violently ill. Too sick to even pack and go home. I thought it was a spider bite. It took me a very long time to feel normal. I had no creativity, no emotions. My friend was camping with us. He was sleeping in his camper. He also had a "bite" in the back of his neck. And was violently ill.

Out of your whole story, this is the part that really struck a cord with me. About a month ago I was stricken with anxiety and depression and it has somewhat subsided since. I also felt sick and couldn't enjoy anything. Anyways, I went and got a haircut hoping that it would build confidence and help me get over the depression. After I got the haircut the barber noticed I had a mark on the back of my neck. She said that I must have a storks bite which is a birth mark that usually appears on the back of the neck. However, I had never noticed it before and I asked my parents if I normally had a birth mark like this and they said that I had never had it before. After a couple of days the mark went completely away, just as my anxiety was fading away.

So my thought is that perhaps there is some health problem that leaves a mark on the back of your neck. I doubt it is aliens or anything, but more likely a result of some environmental effect. Anybody else notice something like this.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Good call, I find it necessary that you call people out on stuff like this, so no need to be sorry.

Anyways, I live in Oregon so a trip to Mt. Shasta is plausible for me, but is it worth the journey? I always wanted to check out one of these unique places that are supposedly mysterious. so, do you think that it is a place worth visiting?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the link. Very interesting, and I would like to explore some of these places close to me for myself. I doubt I would find anything but it is worth a try. I love exploring mysterious places and the wilderness so it would be awesome to check these places out.

Anyways, thanks again, star for you.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

I live in Shasta County so I am no stranger to the legends regarding Shasta and Lassen. And McCloud is sort of between the two volcanos. There is a huge push in Ca to close off huge tracts of land under the Agenda 21 land acts. I have been looking for answers for what happened to my grandson and myself in the Shasta Forest. I started by questioning if the 70 Calif parks that were closed in July 2012 were in the abduction areas spoken of in Missing 411. That is when I stumbled onto the Agenda 21 information and then it was connected to the land grab info. At the Defind Rural America Website
Im not trolling. I am simply looking for answers, and trying to communicate the experiance. And I hope my story scares the daylights out of anyone going into the forest, so they will really watch what is going on. And please take it serious, watch your children. And if anything feels uncomfortable, get the H out of there.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

He wasn't being rude. He was giving his opinion on the subject.And yes,believe it or not dude this is the Internet.People do lie all the time.

As for the OP,I'm not really sure what to think. Sounds to me like it was just a story a 3 year old made up after getting lost. I have a 5 year old and she tells way out there stories all the time and has since she could talk.So in other words,I don't think what happened to him is in anyway shape or form related to aliens.
edit on 15-11-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Just FYI I'm not saying he was abducted by Aliens, I just didnt know a better place to post it. If I am not in the right posting spot it can be moved.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm really glad your grandson is okay and yourself too.
Have you or your friend have a scan on the area of where the mark was on you?

I don't think stories like this can be discounted so easily, clearly something happened. If you don't listen to your gut you become numb. and instincts aren't always wrong.

I would deffinately want to go exploring, since not much scares me, but you should be well armed and I don't just mean physically. Be mentally armed too. There are people on this planet that can plant ideas, visions, thoughts and voices that are not your own and can not be down played or explained completely as a mental condition.
It exists, plain and simple.
It's the why of it.

The fact that your grandson was able then to warn of things that eventuated only places this more firmly in the 'concrete', and I would be listeneing to him anytime he talks.
My own children have shown me the extreme that was our experience with pictures and nightmares, when sharing those things a picture begins to paint itself.

Unfortunately some parents through their own fears want to remian ignorant (which encourages ignorance in their children too), it is a shame as it will stifle your grandson somewhat, lucky he has you to listen grandma

Keep us informed

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
The more I read about and experience the paranormal, the less I feel I understand it. There are enough elements here to suggest that something "very not normal" happened. And of course there are the thousands, millions even, of other bizarre events like this, more or less. Physical, non-physical, alien, interdimensional, whatever. Maybe we're getting all of the above. Maybe the "fairies, gnomes, goblins, etc" of ancient lore are these same sorts of timeless entities, always managing to remain at the outer fringes of the human experience.

I dare anyone to read "Masquerade of Angels" by Karla Turner and then provide some intelligible explanation. It can't be done.

I don't believe most of what people say, but it's true. Some of the things people say, if they're true, means reality is not reality. That's just insane. And so I just assume that's what it's. Insane.

It's also human nature. People imagine and BELIEVE all sorts of crazy things.

This is why we need science. To keep everybody under the same roof to understand things. Without that, we can't run a society. Without a society, we're hopeless cases.

This world needs cool heads. People who NEED empirical evidence.

But .... I feel it too. That something. It makes us believe in things like God, hocus pocus, goblins, vampires, etc. That feeling is just a feeling. It's not reality. That's really why I'm posting.

Science isn't about feelings. It's about hard facts. And that's what we need. Humanity is filled with crazy delusions. Our history is flooded in it. Science is our hold on sanity.

I hope hte OP finds out what's going on. Most of us coming here can imagine all of the things that might explain what happened. Some of them are not pleasant. Some are.

Ofc, some people just assume it's all a fake story to get stars.
edit on 15-11-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Very intriguing story, and I'm so glad he got found alive and well, but the story is reminiscent of some UFO encounters I've heard. Whether we're talking ET or terrestrial, I can't really say, but it doesn't seem like military black ops.
I'm curious if you've ever heard of Dr. David Jacobs and his hypnotic regression of abductees? Very strange indeed.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hey OP, creepy story. There are alot of crazy storys of Mt shasta. My family has a place on the sugerloaf exit. To add to your story, my uncle films a UFO that shows up every year once a year on the same week. He turned it in to the local news station and they aired it one night.

Another story/ Legend in Mt shasta and Specifically up the McCloud arm of the lake is the sopposed entrance into the inner earth city where the inner earth people live. You said cave and ladders and that was the first think that popped into my head was the legends of the inner earth people from around there. you can look it up on the web

The inner earth people there are a nomad type people, typical hight is 7-1/2 ft tall for the men and women. Blond hair and are very advanced. If im not mistaken they are into robotics. It could be an inner earth people encounter

edit on 15-11-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

I also started a thread on the mysterys of shasta a few years ago

Side note, my pops owns land in between Mt Shasta and Mt lassen. That area is a breading ground for strange activitys.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Fancy story. Three year olds aren't that articulate. My son, who is 3, is VERY articulate and he says some pretty off the wall stuff...but either you are adding to what he "said", or you are making it up.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Hi there really facinating events... I have a 4 year old neice and she sometimes gets words wrong which is understandable you know....wabbit instead of rabbit etc, now it occured to me that maybe yr grandson was trying to say persons instead of purses so people with guns is what he was trying to say.... I sometimes think a childs view on the world is more accurate than an adults because they have not learnt to lie and edit their thoughts yet basically they will tell you what they saw to the best of their ability.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

What really freaks me out is that he said he was put in his mothers stomach... that is a very big red flag. A lot of female abductees report being impregnated by aliens. It lines right up with the hybrid theory, and for such a young child to say something like that, is extremely worrying.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Fascinating narrative. I don't accept alleged alien abduction tales and your narrative is not really of one because your grandson was "physically taken" and I don't know what to make of what he said.

But I am aware of reports of strange beings, Sasquatch included, and I always wonder what are people experiencing. Then you have occasional photos such as the one below, and similar others. Perhaps if your friend does it right and includes motion detectors along with nightime videotaping he'll capture similar strange beings. It's a wonderment!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join