It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction or imagination? Is something in our forests?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+79 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

I am all for you giving your opinion and all that, but why do you need to be rude? "I call BS"? Like you think she made this all up just to have a thread to get stars and flags? If you don't believe the child experienced what he did, you wouldn't be alone. If you think it is probably explained best using conventional wisdom instead of robot grandmas you wouldn't be alone. If you posted really just to tell this lady you think she is lying, then you are a dick.

I am not trying to discourage you from posting or cooperating in this thread, but why the need just to come in and say that? I am not campaigning for this stranger or saying "oh no its real I believe her" or anything, but I am curious what drives you to pop in and make a post like that. Seems to me you either have a lot of growing up to do, or someone should have taught you manners a long time ago.

Lol, I just went back and reread your post. You said "Don't take it personal, but I don't believe a word you said and I think you are a liar". How is she supposed to not take that personally? What is your problem?
edit on 11/15/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The more I read about and experience the paranormal, the less I feel I understand it. There are enough elements here to suggest that something "very not normal" happened. And of course there are the thousands, millions even, of other bizarre events like this, more or less. Physical, non-physical, alien, interdimensional, whatever. Maybe we're getting all of the above. Maybe the "fairies, gnomes, goblins, etc" of ancient lore are these same sorts of timeless entities, always managing to remain at the outer fringes of the human experience.

I dare anyone to read "Masquerade of Angels" by Karla Turner and then provide some intelligible explanation. It can't be done.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Thank You
It took me a long time to get up the courage to post this. Im new to ATS so I dont even know about flags and stars.
I was thinking flags was a bad thing!
Im not creative enough to make any of this up.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

Don't worry, there will always be people that come and want to crap on your thread for their own personal reasons. I have been guilty of it in the past I am sure, but I don't believe I would have ever been rude enough to just flat out call someone a liar and then have the audacity to tell them not to take it personal.

Share your stories here, the interested parties will almost always out number the parties lacking manners or class. The fact of the matter is stars and flags mean absolutely nothing, and you are best served to pretend they don't even exist in my opinion. There are plenty of people that don't get any kind of affection or attention in their normal lives that feel better with stars or flags and a color box around their posts but I hope they are few and far between. In any case those folks are easy to spot.

Again way off subject, but that poster was offensive for the sake of offending. So you know, there is a drop down menu under peoples avatars that you can use to report offensive posts, but unfortunately I don't believe that particular one would apply. So if people are calling you names or trolling you can alert the mods and they will deal with it.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
A fascinating and scary story! Thank God your Grandson is home and safe. These accounts really spook the hell out of me. So many have disapeared never to return. I hope that eventually you can get more information on this.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Amazing story. I don't know if such a young child could "imagine" all those things. The collection of guns and purses is one interesting statement. This seems too detailed for such a young person to incorporate into a story.

Has anyone ever gone back to that cave??

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
What disturbs me most about stories like this is the pattern of disbelief that parents or guardians show for their own children. Kids don't usually make up tall tales like this, nor do they tell stories like this because of big imaginations. The details of an exam of sorts espcially the part about the perp wanting the stool sample is not something a toddler can just make up.

This kid was definitely kidnapped for that time in my opinion.
In cases like this and other paranormal incidents involving children, the kids are ultimately at the mercy of their ignorant guardians because of the damage it can cause when you don't believe in them, and think they are making up a tall tale.. This can do more damge than the event itself..
This is sad, and I have witnessed it many, many times...

The Shasta area is known for strange things like this and your case is not unique in that regard.
Hope everything works out..
edit on 15-11-2012 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I was kind of thinking along the lines of what other fairy tales or supernatural events could explain this? Obviously it could be that he got lost and confused and his brain panicked and created this story, which he believes. Or maybe an actual deviant person was going to kidnap and molest him, and his brain created this story to protect itself from the actual event.

While I don't believe gnomes or fairies exist, for some reason the thing with the cave and the purses and guns brought this mental image of a story book creature that pilfers peoples camps while they are sleeping stealing their purses and underwear and hiding them away like a leprachaun or something.

Obviously there could be many explanations, some more likely than others. While I tend to think that a more simple or conventional explanation is more likely, the childs story is intriguing and makes me wonder. I am kind of scared to leave this as it is, because I don't want anyone to think that I think it is likely that a hobbit kidnapped this kid and took him back to his hobbit lair and asked him to poop on magical paper, but what do I really know?

Interesting though, I wish we could get a definite answer somehow.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
What does the boy's mother think about all of this.If the story is true,she obviously had a genetically engineered pregnancy.
Sounds weird,but read Bud Hopkins!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
We have never gone back to look for the cave. The only way I would ever go back up there to look for it, is if every ATS member or the militia, or the thousands of hunters, went up there with me.
It has been hard as a grandparent to figure out where the real experiance is. On one hand I can see he related the experiance to something he saw on TV. And tried to explain it from what he knew. Then the question is did he fill in the gaps with his imagination? I just know something happened. I dont believe he could make up all these details either.
So, I believe, he believes he experianced exactly what he told me. I think the truth is that he was examined by someone or something. I dont know by who or what. I do know this, when I think about it I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomic, and that white hot shaky feeling overwhelms me. I think it is my intuition. I have tried to forget all about his story and file it away, but I just feel very compelled to share it.
I really think more is going on in our national forests than we know about.
Google "Missing 411" there are a scarry amount of disappearances in our national forests. The reality of this is really disturbing. David Paulitis the author of Missing 411 has a few interviews on-line. I have to work on learning to link!

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by silversurfer6161

My son and daughter-in-law have forbidden any conversation on the subject. They believe he walked away from camp and made up a whopper of a story.
But, a few months ago, my grandson kept pestering his mom to go warn the neighbor that their tree was going to fall down. Of course his mom assured him that the tree wasnt going to fall down, but 3 days latter the tree fell down. Then he was at my house and I grabbed some left overs out of the fridge to warm up, and he began to scream "No grandma dont eat that you are going to be sick" I of course assured him that I wasnt going to be sick, but OMG did I get sick. Last week he came over and told me to make sure everything stayed locked up cause someone was going to break in and get all my stuff. Well, I decided to believe him this time. Everything is locked.
So, is he different? Maybe just a coincidence???? He is my first and only grandbaby, I naturally think he is special.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
grandson blood type ???

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
The more I read about and experience the paranormal, the less I feel I understand it. There are enough elements here to suggest that something "very not normal" happened. And of course there are the thousands, millions even, of other bizarre events like this, more or less. Physical, non-physical, alien, interdimensional, whatever. Maybe we're getting all of the above. Maybe the "fairies, gnomes, goblins, etc" of ancient lore are these same sorts of timeless entities, always managing to remain at the outer fringes of the human experience.

I dare anyone to read "Masquerade of Angels" by Karla Turner and then provide some intelligible explanation. It can't be done.

You have fantasies right? Maybe you've played games and wondered how awesome it would be to actually live in that world!

What ever brain we reside in has those same qualities. That's the explanation!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

WHOA~!

So sorry to hear about you and your grandson's encounter.. I did a quick google search 'missing children in national parks' .. this put a chill through my being.. it's a map ....

located here

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Wow! That adds a whole other level to this story! I think I don't blame the parents, it is much easier to believe it is all a story and nothing really happened. It seems that these other events tend to make it hard to ignore though. To be honest I think that him suddenly knowing the future would scare me even more.

I think you could probably indulge your grandson and take the hard route and believe what he tells you, without making mom and dad angry by encouraging it. It would be a shame if everyone around him just kept telling him he was wrong and to stop talking about his thoughts and feelings, and I don't think that would make anything easier on him.

Please don't think that I am in anyway trying to say I think your son and daughter in-law are doing anything wrong, or trying to tell ya'll how to take care of the boy. Like I said whether I agree with the them or not I can see how it would be much easier to ignore it all and pretend it isn't real. I think you will know what the right thing to do is, and he will too.

I hope we can get more of this story in the future without it getting you or him in trouble with mom and dad. In the end it probably isn't worth any disagreements or arguments with them but what do we really know? Maybe it is worth it.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I dont know his blood type. But I am a geneologist and he does have interesting blood-lines.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I have to say, it is a huge relief to not see any of those events having taken place in Nebraska. I think it would be easy to chalk a lot of those up to the locations they are and the terrain inherent in those locations. It is very interesting to see the groups though, and the amount of missing in each place. I know for certain, there are a lot of strange and horrible things that happen in this country and world and unfortunately kids seem to be the preferred target of those things.

I have been reading too many threads about pedophiles and human trafficking lately, because everything else I read seems to somehow seque into pedophiles and human trafficking. Thank god the boy returned home.

Any chance you could give us more information on those interesting blood lines without compromising any identities?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Dr. Karla Turner, who has been abducted and died of 'cancer' at the age of 48, has spoken about the Grey aliens being capable of placing a robot in place of you. Now, IMO, she is the real deal when talking about abduction experiences.

Your grandsons account certainly confirms the possibility that this is a reality.

Quotes from Dr. Karla Turner:

Aliens can take us--our consciousness--out of our physical bodies, disable our control of our bodies, install one of their own entities, and use our bodies as vehicles for their own activities before returning our consciousness to our bodies.

...She was told, 'If you don't cooperate, we'll replace you with this and nobody will know the difference.' When Ted was a teenage, he and a number of other teenagers were abducted together and shown copies of their bodies. In this instance, too, the clones were used as threats.

Link to more Dr. Karla Turner (Warning that this is your descent down the rabbit hole....The metaphorical red pill)
edit on 15-11-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Pretty good story from someone that lived in McCloud, CA, here...

" Mccloud is the strangest place I have ever lived. I lived on north Street as well. Doors also were always slamming..."

And I found this; it seems that the Federal Govt. flooded 4,400 acres of Native American land when they built the Shasta dam, and then reneged on the promises that they made to re-compensate them...

A few years later, the dam was completed and the new reservoir flooded much of the lower McCloud River, including Tribal sacred sites, ancestral villages and burial grounds...

Who were they?

Who We Are

This is starting to sound kinda familiar...

edit on 15-11-2012 by Xoanon because: .

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by misskat1
"She made me lay down to look at my tummy, then she tried to get me to poop on a sticky paper, but I couldnt go. She told me that I am from outer space, and they put me in my moms tummy. Then she took me back to the river and said to wait under the bush until someone found me.

I really expected more than another person who doesn't care about anybody.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join