It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry: its origin and understanding its nature

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
In this thread I'd like to try to explain what and why freemasonry is what it is today. Its controversies, its secretive nature, its rituals, its crime/evil deeds.

What is a stone mason? They might not quite what you have in mind, since when you think of the name, you might imagine people working on stone handicrafts. Carving textures or three dimensional images upon stone, sculpting statues, etc. This is not quite what the free-masons in our topic do for a living. They are rather architects, experts in the discipline and knowledge of building large structures (which is made of stone, of course). They are rather scholars and magistrates, than stone working proletariat labor or slaves.

And this discipline/knowledge secret is guarded by their mason masters with their lives. Since, it is also a key knowledge to setup wall and castles. Which is the key toward military domination at the day. (and even until the European medieval days)

So when the Persians invaded (and probably stole and learned part of their secrets) the freemasons went into exile (exodus/hijrah) and searched a new land to settle. And this land was Egypt and Greece. Next question: how does a bunch of refugees gain prominent influence in the new place they are about to call their new home? Simple, they just offer their knowledge to a local warlord for him to maintain military domination. And not just it, they built the great pyramids too in order to impress the local eclectics and name them as GODS. Since only gods could have built such an impossible structure as the great pyramids. Google for the coral castle mysteries in Florida, to have more grasp about this.

But when the Persian annexed Egypt as well, the masons fled into Greece and concentrated their knowledge to setup walls and other stone structures as military defenses. Thus to withhold the assault of a much larger Persian army, compared to the Greek forces. How was it even possible for Greece to withstand the much stronger Persian military, if not because of the wisdom of the freemasons? They were way outnumbered and surrounded.

So the masons hates upon the Persians to death and they are archenemies, which they still show until today. No?

And after the Persians withdraws their forces, hence financial crisis, the masons sets up a plan to build their own military empire, inspired by the Persians themselves, to take upon the world. To conquer it. All of it! Thus they created the Roman empire to serve this purpose. Greco-Romano architecture were very much adored at that day. And when the Romans reconquered Egypt (which was one of its first early provinces) they had their hands back upon their architectural masterpiece, the great pyramids. The world wonder of freemasonry.

But the world turns out to be larger then what the early mason grandmasters had imagined before. So they made new plans. Abolished Rome and went into hiding once again, into nowdays Germany "unmapped" (officially unmapped by the Romans) gothland. The eastern part of the Frankenreich, the Holy Roman Empire German Nation. Descending their bloodline to various European royal houses, in medieval time. Of course with the help of their castle and also cathredals building knowledge and occultism. Trying to dominate all of Europe, including the grand duchy of Moskwa.

Having almost all of Europe under their thumb, the masons started their main plan to conquer the globe. And this was the beginning of the colonialization of Africa, America, Asia and Australia. First through commerce, and also technological-military superiority.

The pope in Vatican is said to own all what is upon this planet. And Britain as a proxy which owns everything to the pope. And then again Washington, indirectly also answering to Vatican. A tiny sovereign state in the middle of ROME, also serving as the center of catholicism.

Napoleon was their first attempt to overthrow Moscow. When it failed, they setup the first world war to draw all of the Russian forces into the western front line confronting Astro-Hungaria and German forces. So the Bolsevicks (borrowing the ideas of Marx, a German), could secretly enter Moscow through the back door and overthrow the Tzar in a more easy fashioned way. Hence, it was the prime purpose of "WW I".

But there were still things to do, like covering up the remaining evidences. And setting a longstanding a source of conflict in the middle east. So "WW II" was staggered up. Just like when they need to setup the crusades to erase evidence of the true creation of Islam.

People are always in a desperate search of the "truth", and hope and dreams to give meaning to this meaningless life. So religion was one way, and not just a way, but also a tool, a decent and effective tool. A control tool.

The Mason pedophile and human traffic ring:

This sinister and monstrous institution was one way to keep everything "in order". It was a control mechanism. To induce fear but also intoxicating and addictive pleasure, to satisfy the primal need of a species. Thus the sexual psychological needs. The neuro-chemical indulge of the flesh (and ego). And of course everyone has this underlying cravings, lingering submerged in the most secretive section of our subconscious mind.

It is one way to secure the prime secrets of the mason grandmasters. A necessary evil for a greater good, in the mason false beliefs. Where everyone are seeing themselves as victims of nature. Even the grandmasters themselves. Which sees themself as the victim of the duty carrying the burden to lead the way of an entire species. For what? In exchange to their self indulging self pleasuring orgies and heroin parties?

Addendum:

I suspect that perhaps part or even predominant occult knowledge and symbolism of masonry was inherited from china. Especially the dragon and the serpent. Hence, the Roman or any other civilization before the dark ages, non of them had any myth that was related to the dragon. NON. But then suddenly, the dragon pops up from nowhere, on emblems of kingdoms, on shields, on flags. And there is even a dragon order in Romania. (Rome, Romania, Romanovs, odd) The source of the modern vampire/dracula pop television cult. And the only place we know having mythology/tales about dragons was china. The question is, where did the dragon originate? The draconis constellation? Are you being serious?

Alongside with the dragon is the serpent/snake. Which is also the sign of medical institutions and disciple. Its also related to the kundalini teachings from India. The serpent is also a popular term in the bible. So the serpent and the dragon, what are their true origin? Ancient Asia? Any other ideas about those two (mythical) animals?
edit on 15-11-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Are you insinuating that Freemasons are reptilians or something?

Other than that, nice hypothesis but I think you are completely wrong on practically every bit of argument you have tried to make here.

My opinion. Am not a Mason (still), but I tend to like their logical take on issues.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
No disrespect intended but as a Mason I can tell you that your thread is Way off base. There is enough Mason bashing in the world without you adding to the mix.
People fear what they do not fully understand but hey, if it makes you feel better to blame the worlds problems on masons, if it give you a sense of well being, GO FOR IT!!

Quad

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm at work and I also have a two back-to-back tests I'm preparing for, but I'd like to quickly point out that your theory has some major flaws in it. I will expound upon this later.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

The legend of the origins of Freemasonry begins with the building of King Solomon's temple ~1000 BC. The Egyptian pyramids were built ~1500 years before that. So your suggestion that the Masons built the great pyramids is a stretch.

Regardless, nobody actually believes the Masons really go back that far. It's the allegory of the building of the temple that is important to Masons.

Also, not sure why you think there is animosity between persians and Masons. As a direct descendent of a shah and a Master Mason, I assure you, there is no conflict. It's true that Iran & Iraq's governments have made it illegal to be a Mason, but Masons do not reciprocate the hostility. I have seen many Masters raised on the Qur'an, and they sit alongside their jewish and christian brethren in lodge without strife.

edit on 2012.11.15 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Stone Masons did a variety of projects. Freemasons today are not operative Masons, but rather speculative Masons.

There's more to Operative and Stone Masonry than building castles and walls. Where's your proof that Freemasonry originated in Egypt or Greece. There are many influences on Freemasonry as we see it today.

And not just it, they built the great pyramids too in order to impress the local eclectics and name them as GODS. Since only gods could have built such an impossible structure as the great pyramids.

Whatever you say

But when the Persian annexed Egypt as well, the masons fled into Greece and concentrated their knowledge to setup walls and other stone structures as military defenses.

According to who?

So the masons hates upon the Persians to death and they are archenemies, which they still show until today. No?

Masons hold no ill will against Persians. That's a foolish notion.

...the masons sets up a plan to build their own military empire, inspired by the Persians themselves, to take upon the world.

Thus they created the Roman empire to serve this purpose.

But the world turns out to be larger then what the early mason grandmasters had imagined before. So they made new plans. Abolished Rome and went into hiding once again, into nowdays Germany "unmapped" (officially unmapped by the Romans) gothland...

Having almost all of Europe under their thumb, the masons started their main plan to conquer the globe...

How did you come about to this? Your grasp on history doesn't seem to be very strong.

Just like when they need to setup the crusades to erase evidence of the true creation of Islam.

Which is?

A necessary evil for a greater good, in the mason false beliefs.

What beliefs of ours are false?

I suspect that perhaps part or even predominant occult knowledge and symbolism of masonry was inherited from china.

Such as?

Hence, the Roman or any other civilization before the dark ages, non of them had any myth that was related to the dragon. NON.

[BUZZER] Wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Quick question: If Mason haters ever got their wish and we were eradicated, who would they then blame for the woes of the world?

Probably the Mason's for not sorting it out when we had the chance

Seriously though, the if the energy spent on hating us was actually used instead to help your local community, then we all may live in a better world.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

I like when people come on this site as if they knew everything and pretend to want to teach to people like she did. Especially when they distort facts and project their own version of history. Man, we see everything on this site. I'm not a Mason yet but I defend masonry. Especially when I hear people bashing it with preconceived ideas smelling judeo-christian right and wrong. It irritates me a lot.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium
No disrespect intended but as a Mason I can tell you that your thread is Way off base. There is enough Mason bashing in the world without you adding to the mix.
People fear what they do not fully understand but hey, if it makes you feel better to blame the worlds problems on masons, if it give you a sense of well being, GO FOR IT!!

Quad
Whatever is being hidden is apparently in enough opposition to societal norms that hiding it is more important to Masons than the Enlightenment of Man.

Why did Masons allow our country to be run by Big Oil when we could have had Tesla's dream?
Why so many wars for profit and why project Paperclip after WW2, why kennedy death, why why??

Bush Kerry Obama Masons/SkullBones! FFS!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

What's wrong with orgies and heroin? I've had both and I can't say that they're bad at all! Not when you can control yourself. Heroin is not bad for your health compared to cigarettes and alcohol! And orgies, well, it's about trust and new experiences.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle

Originally posted by Quadrivium

Quad
Whatever is being hidden is apparently in enough opposition to societal norms that hiding it is more important to Masons than the Enlightenment of Man.

Why did Masons allow our country to be run by Big Oil when we could have had Tesla's dream?
Why so many wars for profit and why project Paperclip after WW2, why kennedy death, why why??

You wanna know? Do You Really Want To Know?

Sorry, I cant tell you

2B1ASK1
*QUADRIVIUM*

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

Freemason's meetings, ceremonies, and our secrets do not conflict with societal norms. We're a private organization, it's no one else's business what we do.

Freemasons have no control over these matters. Why do you expect us to?

Neither of the Bush Presidents, John Kerry, or Barack Obama are Masons.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There are many theories of the origins of Freemasonry. Here are a few:

Rite of Strict Observance

Ramsay's Oration

King Athelstan and Freemasonry

With this last theory I'm trying to do some research into the Comacine Builders and the Roman Collegia and their influence on stone masons in England

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

And not just it, they built the great pyramids too in order to impress the local eclectics and name them as GODS. Since only gods could have built such an impossible structure as the great pyramids.

Not that I believe the 'mainstream' opinion of the origins on the Sphinx and Pyramids, but you are way off base. The Great Pyramid was used for rites and initiations of the Egyptian Mystery Schools, which might have played a factor in subsequent schools and thus Freemasonry. However it is a bit much to attribute such an outlandish motive for building such a thing should they have.

But when the Persian annexed Egypt as well, the masons fled into Greece and concentrated their knowledge to setup walls and other stone structures as military defenses.

Where in the .....Now, I'm not usually one to sound like such an obtuse skeptic but mind citing any of these allegations?

That's it, you've given yourself up; you have no idea what you are talking about. Persia, is known as the modern-day Islamic Republic of Iran. Shriner teachings are based upon Sufism, which is mystical Islam, much like Kabbalah represented mystical Judaism. You must be a Freemason, prior to becoming a Shriner. I'd know, because my Grandfather was one.

Based on these three replies, I shouldn't have to say anymore. This thread is just another example of misconceptions and ignorance of that which people have been deceived to fear and distrust. I regret the ignorance paid to your fraternity KSig.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
The path to enlightenment is open to all. We can't force you to take the first step on it, though.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

exactlly, the egyptian pyramids are younger than the official acknowledgement. they hid or destroyed any evidence that might reveal the true age of the pyramids. the pyramids werent built thousands of years BC (some theories even say they date back to 10,000 BC) but only hundreds of years BC!!

how about that?

PS: most who answered to this thread are masons i see

edit on 17-11-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
PS: most who answered to this thread are masons i see

edit on 17-11-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

Of course - because you've made ridiculous accusations with absolutely no evidence or reference - only your own insane ramblings.

As JoshNorton pointed out in an earlier post, the actual origins of freemasonry are not known - only speculated and referred to in story and allegory.

Freemasonry IS NOT a secret society. We don't have the secrets of the universe, we don't have "sex orgies", we don't control the world or attempt to circumvent the law in any way.

It's about you and your fellow man, trying to become a better person. It's about story and ritual (ie: practice and patterns and repeated storylines, not magic and witchcraft). It's also about charity - a huge part of what we do is charity.

Why do people keep spouting this crap is beyond me. I assume it's to do with the media and your own lack of research. Honestly, go to your local Freemason lodge and ask to speak to someone - they will be happy to explain it to you. You can even request an application form to join.

Sex orgies? heroin?... wtf is wrong with you ??
edit on 17-11-2012 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The Grand Lodge of Iran in Exile meets in my jurisdiction. Next time I see them, I'll have to let all my Persian brethren know about this hatred Masons have for Persians.

Bah.

Such foolishness is why there is so little respect for people who try to gather non-mainstream accounts of history or current events.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by driley

I've wanted to come down and visit them to ask about their exile. One of these times though I'm going to go back over to the Middle East and visit some of the Lodges there.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I'd like very much to go with you; reckon we can convince any other ATS Masons to come?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join