It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: Agent Shirtless, the man who emailed topless pictures of himself to socialite Jill Kelley

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well well well. Perhaps the agent thought he might be able to get some action on the side? Or was he using himself and his credibility to defame Jill Kelley even though the claim is that the Photo was sent years ago. The plot thickens. Could it also be the case that Jill Kelley was working/playing with multiple agencies now that more foreign nations are being questioned.

Frederick W. Humphries, 47, has confirmed that he is the FBI agent who initiated the investigation that brought down ex-CIA boss David Petraeus
He denies sending any photographs of a sexual nature to Florida socialite Jill Kelley - but has confirmed a topless picture was sent years ago
He is a decorated FBI agent and assisted the investigation which halted the 'Millennium Bomber' who attempted to blow-up LAX in 1999
It has been revealed that he personally took concerns over the investigation to Republican Eric Cantor the Majority Leader of the House of Representatives LIN K

Your thoughts/comments/viewpoints/opinions please.

edit on 15/11/2012 by Sauron because: internal quote tags to external quote tags

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

What a sicko, he showed the poor lady his boobs? What is this world coming to. Sick sick stuff.

Oh for the record, I still think she is an isreali spy.
edit on Thu, 15 Nov 2012 08:46:21 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

So I checked out the link and it looks like this guy has his shirt on. C'mon guys, pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971
reply to post by hp1229

So I checked out the link and it looks like this guy has his shirt on. C'mon guys, pics or it didn't happen.
It will surface sooner or later. Do not worry. Patience bears better virtues..errr sweet fruits

edit on 15-11-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
There are indications from a number of media outlets that Humpries may have applied for "Wistleblower" protections.

Also media attempts to smear him are underway. The shirtless photo mentioned was sent in 1999 - as a joke, years before and nothing to do with this issue.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I dont know about israeli but definitely affiliated with some foreign intelligence agency.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

I don't remember where I saw it this morning, but I did see the shirtless pick.

Not bad from the neck down! Surprisingly!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by beanandginger
There are indications from a number of media outlets that Humpries may have applied for "Wistleblower" protections.

Also media attempts to smear him are underway. The shirtless photo mentioned was sent in 1999 - as a joke, years before and nothing to do with this issue.
I felt that way about Petraeus too that instead of getting bribed, might as well resign. The State Department is using all of them (FBI agent and the Generals). I'm sure his wife prolly knew deep down about his affair(s) as any normal wife would suspect if their bedroom situation is generally cold in addition to several other hints. It could also be a open relationship between them if one of them was not into it completey...who knows..who cares.
The sex and affair part will be ignored and put aside by the media and people (except for late night comedians and talk show hosts
) Important thing to discover is what information was leaked mistakenly.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

You can try googling his name and click on 'images' if you're that anxious

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

reply to post by hp1229

I don't remember where I saw it this morning, but I did see the shirtless pick.

Not bad from the neck down! Surprisingly!

I figured he probably had good abs considering the whole FBI agent thing.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Good suggestion! At least my work day would get more interesting!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

Good suggestion! At least my work day would get more interesting!
Whatever works for you
Suits...Cops...Firemen..etc etc

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

reply to post by hp1229

It will surface sooner or later. Do not worry. Patience bears better virtues..errr sweet fruits

edit on 15-11-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

I dont want to see any sweet fruits either...

This whole thing... embarrassing. These people acting like a bunch of love triangle high schoolers. THIS is not behavior befitting a general, a cia boss, an fbi agent.. etc. Seems there's a lotta problems with the validity of the psych testing when you have a bunch of overgrown children in positions of power.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I love her vibrant colours and dark hair, but when she smiles I don't find her attractive anymore lol.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
IMHO Obama is playing a very dangerous game with the CIA.

In no scenario or conspiracy theory do I see the DCIA resigning for cause as a good thing for the Obama Administration. Therefore one must assume that Patreaus and the CIA are in hostile opposition to the administration.

Tomorrows hearings should be very interesting.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Apparently, the guy posed with some dummies. Where these department store mannequins. That is strange.

This is a bizarre story.

I wonder what was in those threatening emails.

A bunch of adults acting like teenagers.

new topics

top topics

join