It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
No surprise...Google is filtering my search on the possible captured soldiers. I fired up the TOR browser and not 4 results into the search, I find what I am looking for. RT Arabic News also reporting on the capture: Arabic version and the Translated version That article was NOT showing up in my regular searches using basic browsing.

I am writing up a news piece now...however small it is going to be, at least I can try to get something real out there.
edit on 16-11-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reutersreply to post by KaiserSoze

think its a tech problem
edit on 7/2/2012 by jerseychannelislands because: u can hear uav and i think prayers

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by asen_y2k

Hopefully a cease-fire and an end to hostilities.

Or, Hamas' "test" fires towards Jerusalem/Tel Aviv might be followed by actual direct hits.

A cease fire would have been broadcasted all over the news by now.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
I have been working my hardest to find ANY legit information on the possible captured soldiers to no avail. So I am updating TOR and running it because I think Google is filtering my searches.

Oh they'll post a video of them bound, hog-tied, spout a bunch of recycled Jihadi speeches from their last capture, and squawk like parrots how "their god is the most merciful and great," then pull out a big knife and saw their heads off. Let's not kid ourselves on what's going to happen to the captured Israeli soldiers...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

16 November 2012 Last updated at 12:44 ET In pictures: Violence in Gaza and Israel

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
No surprise...Google is filtering my search on the possible captured soldiers. I fired up the TOR browser and not 4 results into the search, I find what I am looking for. RT Arabic News also reporting on the capture: Arabic version and the Translated version That article was NOT showing up in my regular searches using basic browsing.

I am writing up a news piece now...however small it is going to be, at least I can try to get something real out there.
edit on 16-11-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

If it is true, this may explain the calm. Israel re-accessing Hamas capabilities and not sending in more air strikes. Also could be the pilots are being used as human shields.
edit on 16/11/12 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

A regrouping of the 75K troops seen amassing on the border?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

A regrouping of the 75K troops seen amassing on the border?

But a land invasion is usually preluded by massive bombing to disable resistance.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

surely to regroup they would of had to do or go somewhere 1st

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

600+ hits since the 14th?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
massive BOOM just now on reuters feed just left of screen

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Guys, do you have any ide what 75.000 soldiers is? They cannot be regrouping on the border, they are not there! It's only a myth still. That many troops would have to be covered by thousands of tanks and heavy vehicles, no way, no chance. It would be all over the news by now.

They have only anounced they MIGHT call reservists. It would still take them at least a day or two to organize, regroup, assign military ranks, positions, gear, fuel, et al. It's not very likely to happen, so just, try and keep away from that until we have any real info.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
BIG boom on Reuters just now, saw the flash and heard it

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
BIG boom on Reuters just now, saw the flash and heard it

notice there was hardly any time between the flash and bang must be close ish

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Hamas targets Jerusalem with rocket; Israeli F-16 may be down with pilot held captive in Gaza

Meanwhile, according to some Israeli sources, Israel admitted the loss of F-16 aircraft in the sky over Gaza. Moreover Israeli lost contact with the pilot, who is believed to have been captured in Gaza, as per Aqsa TV related to Hamas. No other sources have confirmed this news.

Al-Qassam Brigades announced the downing of an Israeli warplane in Gaza Strip. Hamas said in a statement their fighters are now searching for the plane wreckage, while the Israeli army intensifies its bombing on the place so as to prevent them from seizing it.

However, an Israeli army spokeswoman has denied the downing of a plane in Gaza. According to Al-Jazeera TV, she said this is a ridiculous claim.

It is worth mentioning that Israel previously denied the rockets being fired on Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, but 24 hours later they confirmed the same news.

www.allvoices.com... lane-in-gaza

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
another flash in the background

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jerseychannelislands

Link to feed please?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It COULD represent the ideal opportunity to broker a comprehensive PEACE agreement including the elusive two-state solution..

Only the USA can make this happen however and according to Israeli officials they've been rather silent..

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Reuters

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join