It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
He keeps saying it's gotten quieter, despite the fact there have been several airstrikes since he's said that (more than a few times). If there were any Israeli soldiers captured, I doubt they would be getting "quieter." Besides I can still hear the drones.

I think it should be quieter if soldiers have been captured, Hamas uses human shields.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

You're slowly but steadily crossing the line Just sayin

How?

You mean in the thread? Or are you threatening me?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

They may have earned themselves a visit from mossad

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

You're slowly but steadily crossing the line Just sayin

How?

You mean in the thread? Or are you threatening me?

I wouldn't take that if I were you, bro.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

or the CIA, etc

What I'm curious about: what logic is there in pretending that there is some righteous cause in helping Islamist Hamas against Israel? Why is anonymous, just like other radical leftist organizations, ignoring the Islamist provocations of Hamas??

This is what I find completely dumbfounding, and makes me look upon the otherwise libertarian principles of anonymous with contempt.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have been working my hardest to find ANY legit information on the possible captured soldiers to no avail. So I am updating TOR and running it because I think Google is filtering my searches.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MadhatterTheGreat

...take what?

Anyways, back on topic.

Iron Dome intercepts rockets fired at Netivot

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Egyptian prime minister arrives in Gaza

www.yourmiddleeast.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Israel denies Hamas shot down plane

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- The Israeli military on Friday denied that Hamas' military wing shot down an Israeli aircraft over the Gaza Strip.

The al-Qassam Brigades said it shot down a warplane over Gaza and that Israel heavily shelled the area to destroy the wreckage.

"It's not true," an Israeli military spokesman told Ma'an.

linkywww.maannews.net...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
linky

i can hear a UAV in background on reuters

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Palestinian militants firing long-range rockets from Gaza into Israel represents a "very significant development" in the conflict with the Jewish state, Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah has said.

"The firing of Fajr 5 rockets on Tel Aviv today shows the maturation, the wisdom and strength, and the courage of the Palestinian resistance in the Gaza Strip," Nasrallah said in a speech on Thursday night.

"The Israeli enemy was surprised and forced to acknowledge that its capital had been hit," said the leader of Lebanon's most powerful military force, adding that the Iranian-made rockets have a range of 70 kilometres (44 miles)

Gaza militants defied a major Israeli bombing campaign on Thursday, firing off volleys of rockets, one of which hit the sea near Tel Aviv, the farthest distance ever attained by fire from Gaza.

Gaza rockets "very significant development," says Hezbollah

www.yourmiddleeast.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
HUNDREDS of Syrians are dying EVERY SINGLE DAY and no one is getting as mad as they are at Israel for targeting missile sites in the Gaza Strip (which is supposed to be 100% demilitrilized).

This is one aspect of the community here I dislike.

I couldn't agree more.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Wyre Davies reports from the Gaza Strip where there have been more civilian casualties
Continue reading the main story
Israel and the Palestinians

As it happened
Inside Gaza
Rocket threat
Worse looms

Israel has ordered up to 75,000 reservists on stand-by and vowed to intensify its raids on the Gaza Strip after militants targeted Jerusalem with a rocket for the first time in decades.

"Tonight won't be calm in Gaza," army spokesman Yoav Mordechai said.

VIDEO:
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

They are criminals, and should be hunted down as such

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Air strikes have left small bomb craters across Gaza City, the BBC's Paul Danahar says
Continue reading the main story
Israel and the Palestinians

As it happened
Rocket threat
Worse looms
Israel life on hold

Israel has launched air strikes on more than 600 targets in Gaza since Wednesday. The BBC's Paul Danahar has visited areas of Gaza City hit by the strikes and spoken to hospital staff who fear they will soon run out of supplies in light of the rising number of injured civilians.

In his tweets (@pdanahar), documented here, he shares in his own words the scenes he witnessed. Please note that some of the description below may be disturbing.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
A very disturbing calm for some time now in Gaza. Keeps you wondering whats coming.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
On a visit to Gaza, Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Qandil condemns Israel's bombardment as "a disaster"

Watch constant flow of casualties in Gaza:
VIDEO

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Does anyone know if the "beep beep beep beep beep beep" on the RT feed is meant to signify something? I missed a bunch while I was at the hospital today and have yet to catch up completely, sorry if it was addressed in my absence but I have not heard that before now.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Hopefully a cease-fire and an end to hostilities.

Or, Hamas' "test" fires towards Jerusalem/Tel Aviv might be followed by actual direct hits.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join