It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have to say, I sure don't blame Hamas for fabricating, though I do hate that sort of thing; they are at SUCH a disadvantage and Israelis invented that game, so...A lotta dick wagging on both sides.

Edit to add: Sorry OP. That will be the last of my opinions.
edit on 16-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comment

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Gentle Reminder...

Hi People,

Please remember that while our discussions on such topics can become passionate, they should never become poisonous.

If you do note anything that you feel is uncalled for...please Alert it and allow Staff to review it and if needs be take action on it...
...responding in kind to something just adds fuel to any fires...

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

He has been saying a ground invasion was underway or close to it for almost 3 days now...

Yes ...fearmonger a little

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by DragonFire1024

I completely agree. And Israel is already likely taking that into regard.

The reason why Hamas came into power in Gaza was because Islamist Palestinians managed to get the upper hand on secularist Palestinians.

The solution is not to just 'sweep' and then leave. That would be frivolous; Hamas would simply regenerate themselves, especially with the Muslim Brotherhood to the south. Instead, it is my opinion that Israel is intending long term military occupation with the ultimate endgoal of declaring both Gaza and West Bank a part of Israel proper.

Maybe Israel will annex Gaza first and than the west bank afterwards. I'm not sure. But there's no doubt at all, especially given Egypt's turn towards an Islamist government, that Islamist terrorism against Israel originates from Egypt, and thus, through Gaza.

The annexation of Gaza will solve the humanitarian crisis; It will grant Gaza's Palestinians full Israeli citizenship.

You think most Gaza citizens would go for that? Not likely. They don't want Israeli citizenship. As far as they are concerned, Palestine is it's own country and Israel is invading it and assassinating a legally elected government. It takes two to tango...Israel shouldn't be demolishing Palestinian homes etc. Though with that said, I do not condone the violence on either side.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
ISRAELI CABINET OK'S 75,000 RESERVIST FOR GAZA GROUND OPERATION!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Update : 75 Israeli Websites defaced by CapoO_TunisiAnoO for #OpIsrael

hackread.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Please, if you could stop speculating in this thread, there are more than a few others. This one is meant for updates (links/reports) only. Tx

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Harry Fear wanted people to take a look at the people and that are being fired on, bombed since the beginning of this genocidal act. (Perspective once again of the humans affected)

www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
In regard to Harry's reporting:

Yes, I know...I do wish he would state "Just to be clear, this has not been confirmed..."

I do think he is earnest, sincere, as well as someone pointed out earlier, exhausted and stressed.

It is unfortunate that he is losing some credibility due to not being clear on what is confirmed and what is rumour.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The reports about 75.000 reservists should not be taken at face value because:

1 - They have been authorized to do that
2 - They have not neccesarily actualy called them
3 - It is probably only a testing of Iran/Egypt
4 - It would most likely mean international war with Egypt/Syria/Hezbollah/Iran as it would be a massacre of Israeli army if he sent them all in by foot into Gazza. It would not do him well for the election too. If he was up to an international war, he would not be announcing it like this.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Reports of Israeli Protests against the war on Palestine.

Wow what is that annoying beeping on the RT live feed?
rt.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by badnickname

This seems to be the only active thread.

I keep my replies short and pithy so as not to derail the thread too much.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
i posted this because some of members said something about an Israeli occupation of Gaza on this operation

when we come to think of it, for how much longer will the world be like this? As in Israel forcing her existence upon her neighbours? not long, things will change, either Israel will disappear or her neighbours will accept her there much like how they accept each other...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Come on now guys, keep it cool.

Try to remember the title of this thread. Not saying you can´t argue here, but, you know, please.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I fear a UN backed movement. Did you see my link to the UN? I did not see a conference by any Palestinian officials on their site only Israel.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

What would the purpose of testing Egypt/Iran be?

I think there's a very tangible basis for Israels calling up 75,000 reserves.

Don't be surprised if they actually enter the strip.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Seems to have gone quiet. No rockets hitting Israel for a while (not reported anyway) and rumors swirling around Twitter that an Egyptian brokered cease-sire may be imminent. It's either the calm before the storm....or Israel has decided to pull itself back from the brink.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just a reminder, try only to post news-tips not ask others opinion on things, please

Sorry mods.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Israeli hostage captured by Hamas resistance group, could be the surviving Pilot! At least 1.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join