It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Ok, we will just wait and see then.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
FREE PALESTINE!!!!!

2nd if you wish.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Another explosion

Live Feeds:
rt.com...

reuters.livestation.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twitched
reply to post by asen_y2k

Tbh not sure, have only run across them a few times but I know In an RT video I watched earlier they did say they were using Iranian missiles. That's why I was saying IF it was true. Hope not but you never know.

Did a search and found this:

The armed wing of Islamic Jihad said it had fired an Iranian-built rocket at the Israeli city of Tel Aviv, AFP news agency reports.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 15-11-2012 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild

Originally posted by Twitched
reply to post by asen_y2k

Tbh not sure, have only run across them a few times but I know In an RT video I watched earlier they did say they were using Iranian missiles. That's why I was saying IF it was true. Hope not but you never know.

Did a search and found this:

The armed wing of Islamic Jihad said it had fired an Iranian-built rocket at the Israeli city of Tel Aviv, AFP news agency reports.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 15-11-2012 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

I was more so wondering if Iran actually did get involved in this conflict as stated here

TEL AVIV – Advisers from Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Units are in the Gaza Strip helping to oversee the firing of long-range rockets by jihadist groups there, according to informed Middle Eastern security officials.

The information comes as the Iranian-backed Islamic Jihad group today claimed responsibility for what it said was missile fire at Tel Aviv. The organization has claimed it fired Iranian Fajr-5 missiles aimed at Tel Aviv.

www.wnd.com...

My thoughts on it were that IF they actually did get involved then it probably won't be to long before American troops get involved also.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The U.S. Embassy issued the following “security message”:

The U.S. Embassy will be operating at reduced staffing levels on Friday, November 16, and routine consular services are being suspended for that same day. Embassy families have been asked to not send their children to school on Friday, November 16. Non-essential official travel by Embassy staff to the south of Israel remains prohibited.

U.S. citizens are encouraged to exercise caution and take appropriate measures to ensure their safety and security in light of the escalating level of violence in Gaza and Israel. U.S. citizens should pay close attention to their surroundings and news reports, and follow the civil defense guidance provided by the Home Front Command. The Government of Israel’s Home Front Command website provides information on how to choose a secure space or room in a home or apartment. Visitors may also seek information on shelters from hotel staff or building managers. Please click here for further emergency preparedness guidance provided by the Home Front Command.
www.theblaze.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Just got banned for no reason over at GodLikeProductions for contributing to a thread for over 24 hours there. Looks like you guys are totally stuck with me.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I think with all this going on, I'd be worried on Egypt's stance, before Iran.

I understand Iran, would likely feel the need to come to the aid of those in Gaza, but they are under such harsh scrutiny for their actions, they wouldn't risk pulling the US in on their civilians.

Egypt, how ever could very well look poorly on Israel, I'm not sure where to find sources for this but I'm very curious to what they have to say with the events going on.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
RT cam shows the sky lighting up. Hearing booms.

Anyone know what time it is there?

rt.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild
RT cam shows the sky lighting up. Hearing booms.

Anyone know what time it is there?

rt.com...

If I am correct: 2:37am.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Harry Fear's latest tweets:

28 min ago: Three explosions in less than half a minute were audible in the West of Gaza City a few minutes ago. Drones continue.

49 m : We are still dark here. All quiet in West Gaza City save the drones and wild dogs fighting.

1 hr: No electricity, internet, light. Drones low overhead in West Gaza City by the coastline.

1 hr: Cellular network down in Gaza City for 10 minutes. Internet intermittent. No where is safe in Gaza tonight.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
I think with all this going on, I'd be worried on Egypt's stance, before Iran.

I understand Iran, would likely feel the need to come to the aid of those in Gaza, but they are under such harsh scrutiny for their actions, they wouldn't risk pulling the US in on their civilians.

Egypt, how ever could very well look poorly on Israel, I'm not sure where to find sources for this but I'm very curious to what they have to say with the events going on.

WRAPUP 1-Egypt PM to visit Gaza in support of Hamas against Israel

www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Any confirmation on the involvement of Iran?

that is something to keep on eye on, all the US needs is an excuse, a small one at that

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
Just got banned for no reason over at GodLikeProductions for contributing to a thread for over 24 hours there. Looks like you guys are totally stuck with me.

F them.

You did a good job providing feeds and updates here.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GarrusVasNormandy

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

F them.

You did a good job providing feeds and updates here.

Thanks.

No problem. I will be here as long as I can tonight. I have to sleep for a few hours at some point as I work tomorrow. Until then...here I am!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Just a fun little fact I just now remembered: I signed up with ATS in 2009 specifically because of the Gaza/Israel conflict in that year. I recall all of us watching a nonstop 24/7 feed from Ramattan TV. I wish they were still around. They deserve a Pulitzer for their live feed.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
Any confirmation on the involvement of Iran?

that is something to keep on eye on, all the US needs is an excuse, a small one at that

I haven't been able to find anything else on it yet but I haven't looked in the last hour or so either.

I agree though it does need to be watched, hell I wouldn't be surprised if this conflict was used as an excuse to go after Iran even if they didn't have anything to do with it.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reuters.livestation.com...

Two large cracks just now. Sirens... drones, scared the crap out of me...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Nail Meet Head,

Indeed, Indeed, an excuse to open the conflicts within Iran and Syria, without openly going into it, a round about way to destroy,

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by riverwild

Thank you!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join