It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been lurking for awhile, but glad to finally be part of the community.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers. I'm just another Patriot here in the midwest US. I love the fact that I have found a group of fellow concerned citizens (for the most part). This site has been a great way for me to keep up on some of the most breaking alternative news that's almost never reported in MSM or if it is it's too late anyways. I only hope that I'll be able to contribute some worthy stories and opinions along with the rest of you. Chat with you soon.

Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Welcome , welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here. I just joined also.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by id10tsavant

Welcome to the Asylum. Tin foil hats on the shelf on the left. Straight jackets come with free embroidery...

I look forward to meeting you in the forums...or, one of our ATS Addiction 12 step meetings in the basement...

Des

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
One delta ten tango HAH

Welcome aboard...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Welcome to the nuthouse, may your experience on ATS be awesome! Have your own voice and beware of the trolls!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcomes. Des I think I'll pass on the tinfoil hat but I'm definitely down for that straightjacket. Maybe it'll keep the wife warm this winter lol.

Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Welcome

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by id10tsavant
Thanks for the welcomes. Des I think I'll pass on the tinfoil hat but I'm definitely down for that straightjacket. Maybe it'll keep the wife warm this winter lol.

Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

Here ya go...just let the elves know what you want embroidered on it.....

Des

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Dig the name. You might wanna rethink the tinfoil hat though...goes great with a white jacket!

Welcome aboard...can we call you Idiot for short?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by id10tsavant

Welcome to the Asylum. Tin foil hats on the shelf on the left. Straight jackets come with free embroidery...

I look forward to meeting you in the forums...or, one of our ATS Addiction 12 step meetings in the basement...

Des

Hello and welcome. Um, the ATS addiction 12 step meetings didn't work for me.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Welcome from a fellow savant, same subsection
. Also another Midwesterner. Try not to trip on the reptilians tails, it makes them irritable.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
After your done with the site, call me and I'll give you a free Lobotomy of the frontal loab.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

lol
id be awesome to have one them

join