It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bees are dying and the EPA and governments allow it. Are they deliberately killing us all?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
We depend on bees for our survival. Bees pollinate plants and most of our food so that they could grow. The less bees there are, the less food there is. Our entire ecosystem depend on the bees. We depend on them for our survival. Privately owned bees have been seized. wakeup-world.com...
The government and the EPA are allowing crops to be sprayed with certain pesticides that they deem "safe". The powers that be aren't considering the damage they are diong to the bees. Even if they are, they let greed and power come first. article.wn.com...
It has been explained in an EPA document. www.youtube.com...
Save the bees before it's too late. www.youtube.com...
So much depend on bees. This is a major issule that very few are talking about. www.youtube.com...
energyfanatics.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Don't worry.

I think it is Monsanto, that is engineering new bees to replace the lost ones.
Our corporate overlords will take care of us.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
From the OP's second source:

France banned a neonicotinoid pesticide made by Swiss agrochemicals group Syngenta in June, citing evidence of a threat to the country's bees. A report last month, however, said that the original research was flawed.

“My guess is that the decline of bees is like a jigsaw -there are probably a lot of pieces to put into place. This is probably a very important piece of that jigsaw,” lead author Richard Gill told Reuters of the findings about pesticides.

In a separate commentary in Nature, Juliet Osborne of the University of Exeter in England said the study underscored the need to understand all factors that may contribute to harm bees and to “Colony Collapse Disorder”.

“For example, we have as yet no convincing demonstration of the relative effects of pesticides on bee colonies compared to the effects of parasites, pathogens and foraging resources,” she wrote.
So, basically, we don't know yet what the problem is. Of course, it may be Monsanto, but that company is an easy target to attack. Should we wait a bit until we find out what's wrong before we fix it?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Between the Bee's colony collapse syndrome and the Bats dying off from their white plague, that covers 2 MAJOR index species in the world. Now if we just see frogs start dying off, we'll know out days may be numbered. (err....yeah...I know about the frogs too
)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Winter is coming, they will be back in spring.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Between the Bee's colony collapse syndrome and the Bats dying off from their white plague, that covers 2 MAJOR index species in the world. Now if we just see frogs start dying off, we'll know out days may be numbered. (err....yeah...I know about the frogs too
)

But our days are numbered, literally--right?--I mean, 12-21-12 and all that. Just kidding, of course.

To the OP: You ask that question (in your thread title) as if you are surprised--although from your links, apparently not so much.

However, for those who are surprised, or who are unclear on why this is happening, I submit the following Venn diagram:

Monsanto, among others, are Owners. They OWN our government. They carry the FDA and the EPA in their vest pockets. They do what they want, and you have nothing to say about it. And as long as we keep saying: "Well, s**t. I'll just vote for the lesser of two evils and get it over with," that's the way it will be....

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
They may be dying in some places, however in some places it provides jobs and a specialty market to raise bees!

LINK

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Don't worry.

I think it is Monsanto, that is engineering new bees to replace the lost ones.
Our corporate overlords will take care of us.

THis is what is going on GMO bees! And this evil has to end. We need to demand this end and even arrests take place. Law suits? Not severe enough. They need prison.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Genetically modified organisms usually have a piece of a virus implanted into them. Genetically modified organisms usually occupy the space of natural organisms, and it's monotomy makes them highly susceptible to diseases and are a perfect host for virus and organisms. I don't want genetically modified bees. They will carry a part of the disease within their DNA and may even evolve to the point of surviving without pollen. If natural bees die off and people continue to not be aware of the problem and protest, it'll be too late sooner or later. Most people just pick up their beers, watch TV and say "yup". When poo hits the air circulating machine, they'll be like "Oh! We never even saw it coming." Then they claim they "care for the environment". People are just eating up lies like zombies. It won't matter if we recycle everything in the world and the planet is fueled by cold fusion of hydrogen to helium(like in the sun, using hydrogen from average water), when the food is gone. The immediate issues like the bees should be of top priority. People say I jump to conclusions, but at least I try going through the paperwall of lies to reach awareness. An 8 once glass of purified, true knowledge is greater than a sea of force.
I just want to see everyone in the world protest and stand up to immediate issues and that all the news stations would be reporting that people in general finally give a darn about this issue. One person alone can't change the world.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowGhost

the epa is controlled by companise like monsanto and bayer who produce gmos and pesticides that are linked to the bee disapearences, so they can keep their profits

top topics

join