It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sure, I Know You're Tired of These Threads But Did Obama Really Win?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by Quadrivium

This is the same source, WND, that has "proven" the birther argument. Might as well be reading People.

CJ
edit on 14-11-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

Once again, if anyone questions the source, it should be a simple thing to prove it wrong.....Right?

Wrong - unless you can corroborate the claims with a reputable source, it's not worth anyone's time trying to prove it wrong.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
A wonderful message for the libertarians.
It just doesn't matter.
Bill says so.

edit on 14-11-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Ah, it looks like Obama is in office, again. I guess it was proven he is a citizen of the US.

CJ

Is that still in question? I said from the start of the birther movement that he was already in office and even if proven, he would still be in office.
This thread is about the discrepancies in the 2012 election. If you have something to add, please do so. If not please start your birther thread.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

This is the same source, WND, that has "proven" the birther argument. Might as well be reading People.

CJ
edit on 14-11-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

Once again, if anyone questions the source, it should be a simple thing to prove it wrong.....Right?

Wrong - unless you can corroborate the claims with a reputable source, it's not worth anyone's time trying to prove it wrong.

Then why are you on this thread? Stop wasting your time.
Prove it wrong or give counter evidence, just don't dismiss it out of hand to stay in your comfort zone

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Good one Badger. Sadly true though.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

edit on 14-11-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

Something is REALLY wrong.

Yes - you're using WND as a source.

Hmmm.... Would you prefer MSNBC

Don't attack the source, prove it wrong. Deny Ignorance

So your message is, don't attack the source. Even when that source is a transparent partisan hack blog.

Hmm Nate Silver = Obamabot. With all of the guesses that were going on, someone was bound to be right.
All I am saying is that if you really look at the numbers something is strange.

Obviously, unless that source is a dirty commie liberal. Math has a left-wing bias.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Monger

Even a "transparent partisan hack blog" can get it right every once and a while kinda like Nate Silver did with the election.

You are aware that this thread is in "Political Madness" and Political Madness is a conspiracy forum....Right?

So let us look at it this way.
With many looking at the election and saying it was going to be very close, some even saying that the republican might win.
What would you do if you new you already had the election rigged? Would you just take it and not worry about the public backlash or would you get someone to work up a "new" way of predicting elections? This way you could spin it to look like it had been predicted all along, to soften the blow, so to speak.
Once again, we should not believe everything we are told.
You don't like my source? Find your own, check it out for yourself before passing judgement.
Quad

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Monger

Even a "transparent partisan hack blog" can get it right every once and a while kinda like Nate Silver did with the election.

You are aware that this thread is in "Political Madness" and Political Madness is a conspiracy forum....Right?

Except that it wasn't just Nate Silver who called it. While the pundits were counting on their gut feelings and 'adjusted' polls to predict a Romney victory, many statisticians were predicting the outcome we see.

Here, by all means, deny ignorance:
www.forbes.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Monger

Thanks for the link. Very informative.

And Silver isn’t alone at the top of statistics mountain. David Rothschild of PredictWise correctly predicted a 303-electoral-college-vote win for Obama in February. This prediction is especially striking because the Romney-Ryan ticket hadn’t even been solidified in February.
www.forbes.com...
It kinda backs up the second half of my last post.
If you knew you had the election rigged wouldn't you get some to call it for you, to soften the blow after the election was over?
Take a look at the numbers. How can you have 99% to !00% voting one way in some districts? There is a better chance of the election being rigged than that happening. Also these types of numbers only come from States that do not have voter ID laws.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I voiced many of the same concerns as you have OP, just this past morning with some of the statistical (a few seemingly impossible) anomalies found in certain voting districts around the country.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Rubi,
For the life of me I can not figure out why people are not talking about this more. It is almost like they are willfully blinded. Kinda like a scene out of a bad body snatching movie or something.
I wonder, sometimes, if Obama's voice has some kind of hypnotic effect on people with left leaning tendencies

Kinda reminds me of the story of the Pied Piper.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
When you look at the county by county map it's pretty apparent what is happening. Rampant voter fraud in the urban city areas to give enough votes to cancel out the other 90% of the counties that voted for the other person.

-OR-

There happen to more people living in the blue areas who voted for Obama.

We do not elect officials based on square footage of state

Obama won the popular vote as well. By only 3 million, but you keep telling yourself that people voted then got back in line or drove around to vote again.

Keep telling yourself that millions of middle class Americans want free Obama phones. Keep doing that.
We Obama voters want you to keep doing these silly things because by never admitting your party is insane and extreme, you will never correct it and you will slowly lose every election from here on out. Gerrymandering and redistricting can only go so far.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join