It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have mocked those who posted in this forum. Now, it's my turn. Have at me!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yes. Your interpretation helped me confront some stuff about my cousin that I otherwise wouldn't have thought of (even though that wasn't really the main part of my dream. I don't even know why I shared that part. I was just trying to keep it consistent and accurate. Apparently there were some unresolved feelings going on there as well; something I wasn't aware of.)

And now I remembered a part that happened before the scene in the cabin. I remember I was asking him if he wanted to go on a mountain hike with me to this very, very sacred and special place that exists only in my dreams. In fact, a LOT of my dreams seem centered around this mysterious mountain that doesn't really exist.

But anyhow. He didn't want to go with me and made it sound like I was an imbecile for wanting to go and expecting him to go with me. I tried to tell him how great it would be, but in the end I pretty much told him to stuff it and step off. I should mention that I don't really get to explore this mountain much in my dreams either; something always impedes my journey. It isn't hard to interpret what that symbol means. I do know there is a cemetery on the top of that mountain though. One with stone walkways and very tall, elaborate headstones and tombs. It is an ancient place; and there are ghosts up there. There is something up there I'm always trying to explore, but it takes a long hike to get up there. Very interesting about this mountain...I can't believe I haven't been paying more attention to it.

So, then after the argument he came into the cabin panicked about something. He said he didn't trust something and that he got a message and we were in danger etc.

But, it helped me view our relationship in a new light. He was just in town and for the weekend and I didn't even go visit him or call him or anything.

It's okay. I just don't feel there is any growth happening between us anymore. That's usually how my relationships go with a lot of people--brothers, cousins, family, friends, romances etc. I am just gliding along and I feel everybody else is encumbered by the material world and crawling along at a snail's pace. I'm not sorry for leaving them behind. We both made our choices, you know? But, it does get lonely trying to scale this mountain alone.
edit on 19-11-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join