It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im from the Constellation of Libra and i can proove it .. in a way (skinmark)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by LastProphet527

lol

i wasnt trying to burst your bubble

i thought i would ground you a bit with some reality...lol

to be honest...mysterious marks on a body really do intrst me...which is why i clicked

for example....certain cows born witha certain mark are considered divine...cobras with a circle on its neck as wel
etcetc

but yea....i wasnt trying to derail, debunk or annoy you in anyway

peace bro....if you got something special, we will work it out together

ATS 4 LIFE...lol

Textpeace bro....if you got something special, we will work it out together

Always bro,always.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So our bodies are star maps now? Man, I quite literally have the perfect orions belt, Including binary stars. I also have green eyes... I will take a pic and put it up in a bit.

I really don't think it's anything more than coincidence how ever.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

no worry mate
some people always try to bring the balance back to their small bubble (to make closure)
but they will be the first one to go panic mode if they see a flying saucer above them
or an alien greeting him .. he will shoot first and ask question later

typical small minded humans

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by Sissel

I think the Reptilian people are from the Scorpio Constellation
and their outpost planet is Mars and Pluto

Thanks for the site
lots of interesting info that i will certainly read later
edit on 11/14/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Ummm scorpions arent reptilies................er ........wouldnt it make more sense that they are from the constellation Draco?

Where do you come up with this stuff .......just seems to me that if you were gonna go that route you would atleast make them from a reptile like constellation

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have the same on my face, lol a lot of people have them....
So if its on my face does it mean I am higher ranked

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
you should go to a doctor and get that checked out and forget this "i'm from the constellation of libra" nonsense.

and if i were you, when the doctor asks for your home address, don't say the constellation libra, because you'll get the extended hospital stay package.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If we all took off our clothes and investigated our bodies couldn't we conceivably find ANY pattern on our skin?

That being said--I have the same pattern on both my left wrist and my right thigh. But how would I recognize whether those small patterns make an even larger and possibly coincidental pattern?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm picturing ATS members sitting in front of their computers investigating their bodies for constellation marks...
S&F btw, interesting thread.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What constellation am I from if I have a SKID mark?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
What constellation am I from if I have a SKID mark?

LMAF...Thanks for the super laugh before i go to bed..star for you.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
So do you think souls come in through a stargate associated with their birth? I've wondered that, so Cancer, and the vedic Gemini are suspects. But I just finished reading Lou Baldins latest book, UFO's In The Year of the Dragon, and its quite eye opening. I guess many would be from the solar system too, from different dimensions/frequencies.

He also wrote about black cubes in space, in our solar system, on the moon, in other systems, and containing souls too. They seemed timeline mazes inside. I didn't like some of the things in that book, their handling of souls, when free and home are the most important details and people would not wish their involvement or family separations, and I think we need to ensure universe responds and changes alot. Maybe more moms and grandma's need to run those councels, I think.

What an interesting thread.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What an interesting thread.

You know……………………………..what is it about you out of all the humans that I have studied. You stand out. Why!

Why do you find this thread interesting?

What % scale could or would you give the op knowledge of this?

Because for some reason, .he has started….to put…1piece of a puzzle in which…it only needs to be unlocked with more pieces.

By what you stated you added 2 more pieces to the puzzle.

Are you familiar with what he is saying with how you stated it…and not only that, I think he is a young……..’Well……..something big is about to happen.

I can’t imagine what some of these young people are going through with seeing and not seeing…hearing and not hearing the frequency….I hope they learn like me and you.

I wish you was a Pisces….you would fit right in our little club.

I need you to do me a favor.
Lp527copy written November 15 3012.

When the clock strikes 11:59 and 59seconds….

Copy written November 15 3012.

I need to do what you do at 11:59 and 10 seconds on may 20th 2012….

I need you to create a 'large force field' around 'Earth' to stop all the 'Humans'’ ‘frequency’ from getting out, the frequency’s of the ‘future‘, the frequencies of ‘destiny’ and the frequencies of the ‘New’.

Even though your not with us, we need that from you, your knowledge is strong, why waste it !

You cant EVEN imagine HOW MANY diffrent groups..lp527 copy written on the date of november 15th 3012 sent to 2012....You cant even imagine how many diffrent groups around the globe are

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm a Taurus/Gemini cusp (born RIGHT on the cusp). What does that make me?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I have so many marks on my body that it looks more like the universe littered with stars, galaxies and debris. What does that mean?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

First of all, lol. My instinct is to hide, cancer remember. They duck and dodge under shells and carry pillows. A friend on here told me I hit him on the head with a pillow in the astral while he was sleeping and told him we had to go to a meeting.

I don't know if I wrote that anywhere, or if I will write that sometime, but if so, its not something Et is allowing me to remember, and that is also something, our memories are locked away, with some things coming out at times like pieces of a puzzle, and some things known inside, and others, fire off impressions/memories. But for example, reading that book made me kind of realize that the parts on having your memories not stored for access, they're kept away from you and everyone. If they're on that level, and I can't say. I just know some things. And as for changing something in the timelines, a whole bunch of other changes happen.

The thread is interesting because its something that I've thought of. After all there is astrological, geometry frequencies overhead, in an ocean of waves, there are standing wave patterns and currents, eddies and portals/vortex's, much like an ocean. Why would they not have affect?

By the way, I did notice an upside down Y but that could just be a coincidence, not a U. The Y of course is cancer and the U is Virgo.

And Cancer has blue stars, and the ETs I see wear blue alot. But that again is just coincidence.

But its interesting. Something to shelf and examine with more pieces of the puzzle, like you said.

The cubes, are not something I want to see everywhere. Who is putting souls in cubes? What goes on in those timeline mazes within? Are they safe at every turn? My interest is the 100% safety and healing of all human souls, and that they progress, that they are with loving families and want all who are capable of strong harm to others to be taken to hospitals and healed in major ways, and reformed.

Here are some other cubes.

www.all4yah.org...

node2.bbcimg.co.uk...

I don't feel like Im from this solar system though, it doesnt feel right.

Another thing he shared was that the craft he was on, that the military could not unlock and make serve them, joined up with 7 other saucers, changing form I believe and they were all pieces of a puzzle. When they fit together, another room was created or rather an access to it was. And different combinations of the puzzle formed many infinite doorways or passages or places????

I highly recommend Lou Baldin's latest book.

Like Bob Lazar said in an interview, possibly a reverse speech one even, that ETs are Soul Harvesters.

It doesnt really matter the intricacies because all that technology is serving training up of souls, basically. One who strives for Love and Understanding of others, working on themselves, is not going to fear the other side.

The thing I saw in September, have a hard time picturing how it grew larger and also how it could fit with others, but it also makes some sense, on another level. But I don't if that is from memory, or because as I'm writing I feel a connection and information is coming through. But it appeared as a small red orb, above the roof of the neighboring townhouses, and swirled around, then moved behind the clump of trees. I kept pointing up to everyone, sort in a trance. Then I rounded the trees and it had grown to a red light covering a plane sized craft, soundlessly flying off. And I said as if in a trance, "they weren't supposed to see".

Most things relate to ufology.

edit on 15-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Well for that you need to look at the Native astrology
Scorpio people have an animal connection in commun --> Snakes and Eels
it is the only sign in the whole zodiac to have reptiles in them

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by Ben81

I have so many marks on my body that it looks more like the universe littered with stars, galaxies and debris. What does that mean?

Let me take a look
im the only one who can see the paterns

reply to post by randomname

dont worry i say only that stuff on ATS
because i know you guys like that stuff a lot

could write a hundred novel book .. got a big package and big imagination

yes im not really from the constellation of Libra
but in a way yes .. because i was born on the 9 october 1981
that mean im a real Libra .. then on my arm the 3 triangle dot are the same has the stars
what could be the chance of that ?
right in the middle of my forearm on the soft skin part
got no other beautymark on the soft skin part on both arm except that triangle patern
maybe it was put in my DNA so i can figure it out .. we never know
this thread is to be open minded .. im from earth like all of you
but i was born UNDER the constellation of libra
even got the mark to proove it in a way lol
edit on 11/15/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I also have a constellation typed pattern on my right arm close to your spot...no idea if it's directly linked to a real known constellation or an unknown one or nothing at all heh.

Edit : It actually does resembles very very close to the Triangulum constellation, even the size of the stars fit with the size of my marks...
edit on 15-11-2012 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

so cute!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join