It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im from the Constellation of Libra and i can proove it .. in a way (skinmark)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Well, thank God you are not from Uranus...............Don't even want to imagine the pics of the proof.

vvv

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Good one, hav'nt heard that in a long time.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I am riddled with beauty marks. They are not so beautiful. I have them everywhere. I used to say I was turning black, lol.

If they are star constellations then I aint from around here, more lol

I entertaining your theory mind you, but I don't know.

I was told by a mystic once that they were scars from past lives. Wounds from death that manifest on our bodies. I don't buy that either.

I have literally over a hundred + on my body in triangular formations and other such patterns. I got drunk once and had an old girlfriend connect the dots. When we were done I looked like some freakish road map.. ( I love that my wife is not on ATS)

If they are what you say they are, then I am from another galaxy!?!

I think they are just random. Fun thought though.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Crackpot

But again ats is for you.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Well, thank God you are not from Uranus...............Don't even want to imagine the pics of the proof.

vvv

LOL
you silly V
for you i would had post it anytime

my outpost is VVVenus .. you are on Mercury

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Oh my. I really need glasses. I thought the thread was Skidmark, not skinmark. Wouldnt a skidmark mean you were from Uranus. Im all corrected now and onboard. Skinmarks go all through history. Primative tribes see a cultural context, and so do we in 2012. I want you to know why you feel a connection to Libra. True we are all from a consellation. Yet this is not the story of origins. We predate constellations. The comming arrival of conclusions will express as myriad constellations spread nonlinearly across human races. Most of the galaxy is expressed as below on earth.The shift is an imprint of galactic NOWness. We are a valued node in the galactic network.Spots on skin dont prove a constellation. Your inner transpersonal interface with Libran intelligence proves your connection. Reach out and touch the intelligence from your constellation. Its good you believe. Susseptablility is the first step to engaging higher intelligence..
I have compiled a collection of scoopmarks which I feel will shock the public more than freckles in patterns. I support Skinmarks yet the case is very subjective. Scoopmarks are collective and frighten normals. My video is not monetized. Enjoy the 7 minute ride. Our souls may be from constellations, yet these human bodies belong to a differrent agency.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kawatech

Thank you for sharing that
and thank God i didnt misspell the word with a "d" when i wrote the title

would have been a huge mistake LOL

made a thread a long time ago about this
but it went short and didnt receive has much replies i was hoping for

but let me link the thread for you
you might recognise one of the pic lol
in 2010 i though it was the big ursa major constellation
i was wrong but on the right path ahah

Strange Skin Marks Thread

this thread is my second attempt to explain strange skin marks that people may or may not have
edit on 11/16/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Ok. I recall a case where this Nun said she had a symbol on her heart and when she died they cut her up, and lo there was a scar on her heart tissue and it was exactly what she described,
When you enter a body you influence the 3D spacing of the chromosomes. This is how you create the skinmarks. I like the way you think. Dont change and keep evolving. I am happy you restarted the post. Its where I joined ATS and posted my first post. Where does body influence mind and mind influence body. And if you are more alien than human, what form will the flesh follow? To think like a normal human skeptic is to mock you. We know better so we say better. If you think you are from Libra, then you are an asset I want to align with. Watch my vid and tell me what you think.
The aliens who own our flesh bodies are soul harvesters. Its a normal function of the earth tourism they got going on here. Break out of reincarnation and you are one of them and thus above and outside of them.
Its not our human race facing mass extinction, its their genetic property thats at stake.
I have a few revelations to contribute to the revolution.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by chloe2850

shimy shimy shimy shimy shimy

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Well for that you need to look at the Native astrology
Scorpio people have an animal connection in commun --> Snakes and Eels
it is the only sign in the whole zodiac to have reptiles in them

Scorpio is not ..........a reptile............

Not to mention youre forgetting the Chinese zodiac......and many others..........

If youre gonna spout knowledge about all this atleast try to take everything into account........

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
interesting idea. I haven't found any marks yet but I'm going to keep looking. lol
and kawatech- that video is wild. I've noticed the divets but never put anything together. Do you have any other theories regarding the scoops, and is there a list of the actors in the video?
thanks all

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I always thought the same thing about birthmarks or freckle arrangements. Nice to see other people are open minded to the idea as well.

Here's what I have on my back . A psychic once told me I originated from the pleiades.

edit on 20-11-2012 by BDK235 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
So what does it mean if I have multiple zodiacs on my body and one just appeared within the last 2 weeks. I am a Sagittarius. But the one that appeared two weeks ago is cancer..
I know I've never died from physical harm or trauma it's always been an illness or age am I past lives. I could be the one that showed up be my soulmate.??

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
So what does it mean if I have multiple zodiacs on my body and one just appeared within the last 2 weeks. I am a Sagittarius. But the one that appeared two weeks ago is cancer..
I know I've never died from physical harm or trauma it's always been an illness or age am I past lives. I could be the one that showed up be my soulmate.??

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ecarmona26

So what does it mean if I have multiple zodiacs on my body and one just appeared within the last 2 weeks.

melanoma?

have you had it checked?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Mental illness is a serious thing. When you see signs of it, please alert the person so they can become aware.

Come back to reality, we need you.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

No melanoma or ev....

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Soulece

I am in reality.. lol.. boyfriend thought the same until I showed him. And believe me he knows every inch...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ecarmona26
a reply to: InhaleExhale

No melanoma or ev....

or ev.....

what are trying to say? what is ev.....?

you asked

So what does it mean if I have multiple zodiacs on my body and one just appeared within the last 2 weeks.

I should have asked what do mean, spots like small birth marks or sun spots appearing, I just assumed it was hence why I asked if you have had a check up because that is a sign that you may have developed a melanoma (skin cancer)

I am in reality.. lol..

seeing as that post wasn't directed at you you just assumed it was, speaks volumes.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ben81

My shower farts on the glass shower door form an outline of a gassy nebula near the Taurus constellation. That's gotta be where I'm from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join