It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mothman 46 anniversary! (Happy birthday creppy dude!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Today, it's a very special day. Today, the Dark Herald of destruction, the Harbinger of doom, the Prophet of disasters, the Fallen Angel, Piazu as told in some names is making it's 46th anniversary! Well, if the legend started with Pazuzu, then Mothman is actually +8046, but that doesn't matter.

In November 12, 1966 – On this date, five men (including Kenneth Duncan) digging a grave in a cemetery near Clendenin, West Virginia saw something that looked like “a brown human being” that flew from some nearby trees and glided low over their heads. It was in sight for about a minute.

Later another eyewitness would tell of how he was “first,” when on November 1, 1966, at the National Armory, next to Camp Conley Road, near Point Pleasant, West Virginia, a large, brown man-shaped birdlike figure was seen on a tree limb by a National Guardsman.

Whomever, we may not know at all when the legend truly started. Some say it was in November 15, others in November 14, but I don't care.

Anyway, this year there was confirmed around3 sightings of the Mothman around the world. One at Seattle and other two at the U.S.A, but nothing weird seemed to have happened.

Anyway, Happy Birthday creppy dude I saw when I was 10.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Frocharocha because: Ops! Forgot!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

Wait, you saw the mothman when you were 10?

Or did you see the movie when you were 10?

No offense to your thread, but if you actually saw the mothman, recounting that story would be far more interesting than the birthday wishes you are offering. Just sayin'

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Wait, you saw the mothman when you were 10?

Or did you see the movie when you were 10?

No offense to your thread, but if you actually saw the mothman, recounting that story would be far more interesting than the birthday wishes you are offering. Just sayin'

Yes, i saw him when i was 10, i made a thread about that already:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I'll check that out, thanks for responding. I'll respond further in your other thread once I've perused it.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frocharocha

Really, are you sure about that? Your dates and such? You'd think that a person who authored such a thread would remember when starting this one how old they said they were in the other, for having this experience.

This is what you said in your other thread:

Finally when i was around twelve i was heading back from the mall around 12:00 pm to my house. It was very dark and there was almost no one at the street. The street was extremely small in shape (only one car could pass trought it behind each other). My mom was driving and my brother and me were looking to the left windown. But then at a garage entrace i saw something that would change my life forever.

Two year time lapse, huh?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
hi op

Just read your other thread
How old are you?

Just seems that the writing was from a story, and the spelling was..imo deliberate

Sorry for the debunk because to me it sounds like the movie
"Jeepers Creepers?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Happy Birthday, Indrid Cold.

Let's bake the guy a cake!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Really, are you sure about that? Your dates and such? You'd think that a person who authored such a thread would remember when starting this one how old they said they were in the other, for having this experience.

This is what you said in your other thread:

Finally when i was around twelve i was heading back from the mall around 12:00 pm to my house. It was very dark and there was almost no one at the street. The street was extremely small in shape (only one car could pass trought it behind each other). My mom was driving and my brother and me were looking to the left windown. But then at a garage entrace i saw something that would change my life forever.

Two year time lapse, huh?

Yup. I'm 100% sure of that i've saw. And I remember many things I saw as a child.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Yup. I'm 100% sure of that i've saw. And I remember many things I saw as a child.

But you can't remember if you were 10 or 12.

Okayyyyyy, then!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
hi op

Just read your other thread
How old are you?

Just seems that the writing was from a story, and the spelling was..imo deliberate

Sorry for the debunk because to me it sounds like the movie
"Jeepers Creepers?

Yup. It really looked like a horror movie. Whomever, since i'm not American my English is not perfect.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

But you can't remember if you were 10 or 12.

Okayyyyyy, then!

I made a research and yeah. I was 12 when the event happened. Interesting... It happened on November like the majority of the Mothman sightings.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Ok, OP. I am a tad confused. Were you ten or twelve years old when you saw "Mothman"? If I had seen something such as that, I am very sure that the age I saw it at would be indelibly imprinted in my memory. Strange you are having a problem with remembering which age you were when you came a cross this thing.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Happy birthday Mothman,

but you scare the hell out of me!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
the mothman was actually a g--v droan that was designed to kidnap individual people and or kill them and dispose of the body. It would fly around and was tested on a limited basis. Then they leaked this hoax that it was a strange creature. It's just a theory but it could be true.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
Ok, OP. I am a tad confused. Were you ten or twelve years old when you saw "Mothman"? If I had seen something such as that, I am very sure that the age I saw it at would be indelibly imprinted in my memory. Strange you are having a problem with remembering which age you were when you came a cross this thing.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

I was 12, now that I verified the disaster date.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
What do you get the demon/monster/creepy creature/alien thing-a-majigger that has everything?!?! It's very own anniversary thread on ATS!

Haven't seen that one before! But what the hell, why not?!?

Please leave me alone, I find you terrible frightening. Best of luck for the next 46 years!

new topics

top topics

join