It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Petraeus will testify before Congress on Benghazi attacks, FOX News confirms

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by MDDoxs

On the other hand other news media are biased toward the Democrats. Chris Matthews was busy yakking about how all these affairs are no big deal and the Prez himself says he believes it doesn't represent a national security risk. I'm guessing the Prez is more worried about Petraeus testifying than he is the affairs with women.

Also Petraeus will testify behind closed doors, so there must be some sensitive stuff.

edit on 15-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)
Chris Matthews is a big Douchebag. Ofcourse there is something to be concerned about or else why would this be behind closed doors if no national security was breached?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Chris Matthews is a big Douchebag.

Douchebags of the world should feel offended.

Douchebag would be a huge step up for Mr. Quiver Leg.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I hear you

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flow101
reply to post by DoubleDNH

Patraeus obviously was forced to quit by the Obama administration and the sex scandal is just lies!!!
Too bad the Obama administration can't stop him from testifying!!! Patraeus is going to expose Obama administration!!!! /end sarcasm

One day later after he testifies: OMG he's covering up for Obama administration!, they must've threatened him or something!
Seriously, most people (mainly republicans) will still say it was a cover up no matter what, Obama HAD to do something wrong here.

Yeah I guess I should have put some kind of sarcasm tag on my post.. just because the guy resigns doesnt mean he wouldn't/couldn't be forced to testify. What should I expect, this is a conspiracy website after all... Haha.. I never doubted he would testify... I dont think anything will come of it though. Mistakes might have been made but some people look for a conspiracy everywhere.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well, here you have it...

"Petraeus testifies CIA's Libya talking points were changed, lawmaker says"

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

However, according to this article, everyone's playing dumb as to who deleted the talking point about possible Al Qaeda involvement, but Petraeus says that the CIA knew it was a terrorist attack from the beginning.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
News coming out that the process in which the talking points were processed may have ultimately been determined by the State Department.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
News coming out that the process in which the talking points were processed may have ultimately been determined by the State Department.

Hillary takes the fall.... again?

She did once already.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Appears he testified!!

Ex-CIA chief Petraeus testifies Benghazi attack was al Qaeda-linked terrorism

Washington (CNN) -- Former CIA Director David Petraeus testified on Capitol Hill Friday that the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was an act of terrorism committed by al Qaeda-linked militants.
That's according to Rep. Peter King of New York, who spoke to reporters after a closed hearing in the House, which lasted an hour and 20 minutes.

www.cnn.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join