It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women assault, cut hair of Christian woman on metro

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

That's because Romney mistreating homosexuals isn't news.

On the topic at hand, it's obvious the article wants to paint Muslims in a bad light. As many have said already, religious zealots will be religious zealots and they come from all camps. Sometimes, I feel the world would be better off without outdated religions dividing the people. The religion we should all be faithful towards is tolerance.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by hp1229

Thanks for stating your viewpoint - admitting that the creation of this thread is to spout anti muslim hatred.

My contribution to this thread - advice you to end your hatred against muslims and Egyptians with your ignorance. And no, I am not a muslim if you foolishly thought that was the cause of my contribution. I will not standby silently and watch hate and discrimination freely spouted and freedom of speech irresponsibly used.
No I'm not admitting to anything. This is not anti muslim hatred thread. Its a FORUM and thus discussion thread. You have your opinions and I have mine. If you cannot contribute to this thread then please dont. But do not judge me or pass your expert comments judging me. Thanks.

Do you think the persecution of christians is news??? just google it...
LINK1
LINK2
edit on 14-11-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Thank you for that. I didn't mean to cause any misunderstandings...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Now you forgot to mention how Romney murdered that poor man's wife. Gee.
Second line.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

The only hate and discrimination that I see here is the attacking of women over their beliefs.
That is pretty hateful to violently attack someone just going about their daily business.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
From OP's link: "a growing vigilante movement to punish Egyptian women for not wearing the veil in public."
and: "an Egyptian court gave a female teacher in Luxor with a six-month suspended prison sentence for cutting the hair of two 12-year-old girls after they refused to cover their heads." And finally from link: Egypt is home to more than 8 million Christians, the largest such national community in the Middle East."

Is it really about other religions or lack of? Or is it all about Sharia law? Apparently, many Christian women who live there cover their heads, and are not under attack. Gosh, maybe it's a 'hair envy' or something. What if the woman is agnostic or atheist? Whatever, it's wrong. Oppression in the ME won't be over for many eons.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Well I'm sure Muslims have also been assaulted in the same fashion if not beaten by westerners or otherwise. But if you recall that little prison incident in Iraq I think we have US Christians doing much worse to foreign Muslims, unless getting your hair cut off is worse then being forced to sodomize your friends.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
And what does these actions say about Islam?

That it is as crazy as all other religions.

NEWS FLASH - the religious lies told to the masses by the few are only a tool to control you and keep you off balance.

There is no god.

Back to your life...

Derek

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

He did it years ago in school to another guy.
second line

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Just another on the long list of reasons to do away with religion.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
So what do you folks think they should do to these two women as punishment for their crimes? What exactly was the criminal offense that they committed?

Torture?
Attempted murder?

Should the punishment be more/less if it was a religion based crime?

My thoughts would be just to make the two women disappear for good. Send them to a prison mine somewhere where they will never make it back to their family. Make it clear what the punishment is for this kind of thing.

Is that too harsh?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
There has never been a more persecuted group of people then the Christians. From the day it was born people have tried to kill the Christians. Jesus was the first. 11 of the twelve after judas were murdered with Peter after watching his wife getting crusified begged to be crusified upside down out of respect for Jesus. See muslims believe that a martyr should suicide kill. A Christian will voulentarily give his/her life, never to hurt another.

Justin Martyr - "When the Christian believers refused to sacrifice to the Roman gods as demanded, they were condemned, scourged, and beheaded. Standing a firm witness to Christian truth even in death, Justin gained the name "Martyr" by which he is still known."

Now go read this page and tell me Christians are not being killed for the last 2000 years as they are today. en.wikipedia.org...

A little paste from wiki, today "an estimated 100 million Christians face persecution, particularly in Muslim dominated countries like, Iran and Saudi Arabia."

Yup 100 million.

In the last days the bible says to expect this, we do and will still love our enimies, we still hate war and consider all life sacred and to be treated with respect, kindness and love.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kargun

And how many people have the Christians persecuted and killed over the last 2,000 years? Not trying to get off topic here, but your comment seems a bit out of place. I don't believe that the righteousness of either religion should really be the focus, but the crime that took place.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Quauhtli

A true Christian would never persecute anyone. It is forbiden as Jesus our lord tells us to love those that hate you, show kindness to strangers, turn the other cheek if someone hits you. Jesus's own words forbid hurting another no matter what they have done to you.

The golden rule my friend.

Now you can clearly see that Bush, Obama ect are not Christians but are thiefs/polititians and lawyers, who use emotions of fear as a tool to do evil.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by namine
That's disgraceful. Appalling that there are human beings in the 21st century who still behave this way.

lol and some people wonder why aliens want nothing to do with us. We're a bunch of barbaric fools who can't let go of outdated belief systems. The number of people who can see past such nonsense are a minority.
edit on 15/11/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

That's disgraceful. Appalling that there are human beings in the 21st century who still behave this way.

21st century???? Not for Islam....

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

lol and some people wonder why aliens want nothing to do with us. We're a bunch of barbaric fools who can't let go of outdated belief systems. The number of people who can see past such nonsense are a minority.
edit on 15/11/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

DEVOLUTION......

Human intelligence 'peaked thousands of years ago and we've been on an intellectual and emotional decline ever since'

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Seriously it is only hair
As Christians in a Muslim country that sort of thing is to be accepted.
They hung Jesus on a cross after flogging Him close to death.

Its just the world as it is, its to be expected.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
People of all beliefs are persecuted. Christians are persecuted, Muslims are persecuted, atheists are persecuted. People who have long hair, people who have short hair, etc etc.
The issue isn't necessarily religion so much as human psychology.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by hp1229

Well I'm sure Muslims have also been assaulted in the same fashion if not beaten by westerners or otherwise. But if you recall that little prison incident in Iraq I think we have US Christians doing much worse to foreign Muslims, unless getting your hair cut off is worse then being forced to sodomize your friends.
Agree and do not deny. However military conflict/war are definitely two sided ordeal wrt torture. The above link is related to civilians committing such acts against the christians in the region (slowly but steadily).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join