It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Fraud Being Reported In Several States - Possible Reasons for Secession Petitions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well, it seems that our current president has received some very interesting results in many districts of key battleground states, as being reported on many websites. In fact, the numbers in many of them are statistically impossible. Some would represent an improbable first in voting history. A few of these numbers I have compiled below.

As a result of Tuesday's presidential election, several reports are coming in of voter fraud by the Democratic Party, particularly in key states such as Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida where in St. Lucie County, the unofficial vote count showed 175,554 registered voters but 247,713 vote cards were cast coming to 141.10% .

Interesting. More votes cast than actual registered voters. How does that happen?

From a website, "Barack Obama Voter Fraud 2012", an individual has been compiling reports of voter fraud by the Democrats and posting them with the intention to eventually submit them to Governor Mitt Romney, who lost to President Obama. Some of the reports on the website include that ten counties in Colorado had 104 percent to 140 percent voter turnout while dozens of counties in Ohio had President Obama winning 100 percent of the vote.

www.examiner.com...

%100 of the vote? Really? Let's expound on that a bit further...

In Cleveland, in some districts he did even better with an astounding 100% of the vote in dozens of locations. For example, in Cleveland's Fifth Ward, Mr. Obama won districts E, F, and G 1,337 to Mitt Romney's... 0. And in case you're wondering, Gary Johnson received more votes than Mr. Romney. Well, maybe that's just a fluke. In the Ninth Ward, Mr. Obama won districts D-G with a paltry total of 1,740 to... 3. Hey, at least Romney got .2% of the vote!

Wow... zero votes in 3 different districts. I am not exactly sure how that happens... I have never heard of such a thing.

In total, there are 21 districts in Cleveland where Mr. Romney received precisely 0 votes. In 23 districts, he received precisely 1 vote. And naturally, in one of the districts where Obama won 100% of the vote, there was 100% turnout. What a coincidence! By the way, in case you are thinking that Romney did so poorly because maybe those districts were not very populated: Nope. In those 44 districts, Mr. Obama won 14,686 to 23. That's .16% of the vote for Romney.

www.punditpress.com...

Incredible. %100 of the votes in 21 districts of Cleveland? Is it just me, or does this somehow seem impossible - as in statistically unheard of? Some interesting vote tally results in my home state of Pennsylvania:

Up to 10 percent of the ballots cast at a polling station in Pennsylvania reverted to a default, which gave Barack Obama a vote no matter who the voter had selected, according to a poll watcher who was a witness to the proceedings. The incident took place in the state where officials claimed Obama got a total of 19,605 votes in 59 voting divisions to zero for Mitt Romney and not far from the 100 precincts in Ohio where Obama got 99 percent of the vote, a feat not even achieved by Third-World dictators, according to Market Daily News.

In 59 voting districts, Obama received %100 percent of the vote? This was found to be in Philadelphia. Seems like another very odd circumstance...

It was in Upper Macungie Township, near Allentown, Pa., where an auditor, Robert Ashcroft, was dispatched by Republicans to monitor the vote on Election Day. He said the software he observed would “change the selection back to default – to Obama.” He said that happened in about 5 percent to 10 percent of the votes.

www.wnd.com...

And a witness to electronic voter fraud? This just gets better, with new reports being made online by many who have witnessed fraud and election officials finding impossible vote tallies for Barack Obama. Are these a few of the reasons why over 675,000 citizens have been signing petitions to secede across the country? The total of petitions is now 50, for all states - with Pennsylvania now having two of them, combining to make over 14,000 signatures the last I checked.

Are these reports I mentioned above a few of the reasons that so many are signing petitions to secede across the nation? Definitely something to ponder...

*And no, I am not a proponent for Mitt Romney in any way. I hated both candidates - and voted for Gary Johnson myself, so please, any who respond to this thread, do not accuse me of being a Romney supporter. I would never have voted for him either.*

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Doesn't matter. At the end of the day, Obama will still be on his second term. I don't think any of us have the ability to change that regardless of the evidence at hand.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I've spent some time over the past 3 years in the election process here in Texas.
Voter fraud is both institutionalized and promoted through the county election department and rampant throughout the county where I reside.

Here's a few things observed in early voting here in Texas:
* out-of-service city buses shuttled non-paying passengers to vote
* election workers handing out stacks of brand-new voter registration cards in the parking lots of the polls
* tons of out-of-state drivers licenses used for id to go with with those brand new voter registration cards
* poll workers instructing folks how to vote straight Democrat tickets when those needing assistance "just want to vote for Obama"
* election workers adding voters to registration list on the spot when the law requires you to be registered some time before early voting begins
* people with 2 or 3 voter registration cards being allowed to vote 2 or 3 times

On election day you get "relative voting" - you know, where the 25 year old wanting to vote is listed on the voter registration lists as being born in 1935 (dad or grandad's birth year) - or has an Illinois drivers license and a local water bill for ID.

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

I am from St Lucie County.

There was no voter fraud. If there was, it was against Obama perpetrated by Gov Scott to disenfranchise the minority voter. I saw how they were closing facilities around here and sending people all over town to stand in line for hours to vote.

I knew Obama "had this" when I saw 2 young black college girls in line together smiling and undaunted. They said they were happy to stand there for 8 hours if they had to. They were not going anywhere. It really appeared by the line of people standing and circling around the building and down the block - that they were going to have to. Those girls encouraged me. I knew Obama was going to win this thing right there.

I hate to sound racist or classist, but I knew right then the long lines at the polls were going to discourage the Romney voters who are used to getting things handed to them on a silver platter and by the attitude of those 2 girls - blacks and minorities and women were going to stand in line as long as they had to to make sure this President gets re-elected. And that is exactly what they did.

Think about it...Romney had the WHITE MEN'S vote. Count them up and add their wives. NO WAY do you get any kind of a majority out of that group anymore. Sorry white boys. 2004 WAS your last big win.

Allen West is pissed off he lost the election and is trying to claim there was "irregularities" (is what he called them at first, lol) Now his campaign is shipping malcontents from Ft Lauderdale and West Palm beach HERE to picket the board of elections in Port St Lucie carrying signs to say "their votes didn't count."

They are not even friggin from here.
THEY ARE TEA PARTY MEMBERS THEY SHIPPED IN TO DRUM UP SUPPORT AND SYMPATHY FOR ALLEN WEST - BECAUSE HE LOST.

What he does not seem to take into consideration is that although there was no particular love for his opponent Patrick Murphy, at least half this county was dead set against Allen West.

Hank the cat from Virginia could have beat him. Hank The Cat Comes In Third In Virginia Senate Race

People HATED him and all over town, even on Hutchinson Island where the wealthy around here live, signs said ALLEN WEST with the red circle and slash across it. People didn't want him in. So of course now Allen West, true to form and character, has resorted to calling Gertrude Walker, the St Lucie Supervisor of Elections, vile and dirty names and is making criminal accusations against her and that elections office.

edit on 14-11-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Voter fraud is nothing new. What is the process according to the constitution should the fraud contributed to the victory? Any idea?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

These are the kinds of signs and activity we saw a lot of in our Port St Lucie/ Stuart FL neighborhood.

No surprise Allen West lost.

He figures he put enough money in to buy this election and he should have had it in the bag.

I don't blame him for being pissed off.

When you spend 12 million dollars to buy an election you figure you have it.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Its childish to deface signs and try to squelch someones right to vote for who they want to... or display a sign of it. The signs here and elsewhere were even stolen out of people's yards. Sad say when adults behave this way just because they disagree with a fellow citizen.

I too voted for Johnson. I disliked both Obama and Romney, but I already knew Obama would win. Being ex mil we have many active duty fiends and fam. The forms were sent to late to be sent back in for many active duty. We were given the run around and had to go to 3 different poling stations.. which was due to a NON advertised consolidation of districts in our area.. we voted within 20 mnutes of closing due to having to drive to 3 different areas in our county. We go to our usual, there was a sign on the door to go to another place with address. We go there, wait... nope, our names werent t here.. go soemwhere else.. finally after a last 20 min drive we got to vote. We were never asked for ID. We arent young and never experienced as much of a run around and anomalous voting process as we experienced this time.

Rubi, there were succession petitions in 2004, 2008, and now in 2012. Mainly the petitions are not for Obama other than in the rabid Obama supporters minds. It was also for Bush. It is mainly reflecting the dissatisfaction of the people concerning the federal govt overreaching its bounds. There were several provate succession petitions, but the only ones put forth here mentioned Obama.
I see Obama supporters ridiculing this dissatisfaction with the federal govt and telling people they should have their citizenship stripped here. No different than the rabid conservatives saying love it or leave it. 2 sides of a twisted coin.

Note: the states that are petitioning COULD theoretically break off.. and maintain a self supporting economy with export to the rest of the states and interstate commerce/social programs/etc.Check out their economies and how they would benefit from lesser regulations on farming, industry, et al. Succession does NOT mean giving up citizenship.. but you cant get that through to anyone here. I personally prefer we do not split but consolidate, fire every person in govt and replace with the common man ( ie one of US llittle folks VS a lifelong ball playing politician) .. but back to reality...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

As a result of Tuesday's presidential election, several reports are coming in of voter fraud by the Democratic Party, particularly in key states such as Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida where in St. Lucie County, the unofficial vote count showed 175,554 registered voters but 247,713 vote cards were cast coming to 141.10% .

This again. There was a thread dealing with the voter cards already.

Simple math. Florida each person got to pages front and back to be filled out if everyone filled out both it would be 200% but if people didn’t fill out all of the amendments the number goes down.

2 cards to each person. It is already solved.
Here is the thread that deals with it
edit on 14-11-2012 by Grimpachi because: add link

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I've given up on this mess. They lost and they can't deal with it. It must be fraud, the people must agree with them! Jesus himself could tell them they are wrong and they would argue with him. It's pointless to even discuss it.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

I've given up on this mess. They lost and they can't deal with it. It must be fraud, the people must agree with them! Jesus himself could tell them they are wrong and they would argue with him. It's pointless to even discuss it.

I dont know who "they" are, but I didnt lose anything more now than previously... other than a continuation of policies that I didnt agree with under Bush any more than under Obama. I have to wonder why its different now for everyone.. when the loser shoe is on the other foot. I saw the same things here said by democrats several yrs ago. Voter fraud, etc. Now its all about kicking someone out of the country.. sort of like the "love it or leave it" mantra of the hard right that was so objectionable previously. To me , it seems as if the ones who cried corruption udner Bush are now lapping up whats dribbled down to them from the federal govt simply because "their guy" won. Its VERY odd to me. The rest of us.. those of us who dont buy into the propped up candidates and etc, we are still left with what we had under the last 5 administrations.. crap rolling downhill and picking up momentum.
If so many here are so in love with the federal government and its puppets, I really do wonder what they are doing on a site like this in the first place.

Was it somehow more just or righteous for succession petitions and vociferous objections concerning voter fraud and etc when it was done under Bush by the left?? I suppose so..
edit on 14-11-2012 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I have no problem dealing with anything... I stated that I am NOT a Romney supporter. I read these things and found them interesting. How do you account for Obama getting %100 percent of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland and 59 counties in Philadelphia? I have never heard of such things. Ever.

*Edit* This was intended For Antonia. Not Grimpachi.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Why don't you tune into rachel maddow and that's pretty much what I think of all this bs.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Give it up Rubi,
They are blinded. They do not care about the truth, they do not care to DENY IGNORANCE.
I said this in my thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
I know that what we are pointing out will not change anything, even if many come out and admit to the voter fraud Obama will still be president.
The least we, as RESPONSIBLE Americans, can do is look at the look numbers. Many of them will not even look. It is almost like Obama's voice has a hypnotic effect on those with left leaning tendencies.
Like i said in the other thread, It kinda reminds me of the story of the Pied Piper.

S&F for denying ignorance,
Quad

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Here is a question for you. Did or did Obama not say that if he did not complete what he promised that he would not seek re-election? Did he complete his promised tasks?? NO. Actually from what I have seen next to NONE of them were completed. But also from what I see, he sure as heck didn't hold to his word and not seek re-election, now did he? Has it ever occurred to anyone that the American people are fed up with empty promises and bald faced lies?? That maybe people are filing petitions due to this as well? I know that I as an American am tired of the lying political framework in this country. We saw it with Bush, and we see it with Obama. That hope/change he promised is looking like a whole lot of BS. I see nothing any better than 4 years ago. I see everything as worse; and he sure doesn't mind pushing us into the highest national debt this country has ever seen, with more plans to spend and inflate the debt even more. This is hope and change alright. You had better HOPE that some kind of CHANGE happens for the better soon, or our children will have no real futures.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Shame we dont care about this stuff anymore. If we had the mentality of the US citizens 100 years ago it might mean something. I think there is to much information, so many things wrong, it is hard to focus on one thing. Perhaps thats the point, to much information about everything inundates people and drowns them.

top topics

join