It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proving "Operation Pegasus" Time Travel Experiment with Ancient Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
So first off, for those of you unfamiliar with the subject:

Project Pegasus was the classified, defense-related research and development program under the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in which the US defense-technical community achieved time travel on behalf of the US government -- the real Philadelphia Experiment.

Read on at www.projectpegasus.net...

Now, a main proponent of this theory is a Seattle based attorney by the name of Andrew Basiago, who claims to have been a part of the experiment as a child.

Since 2004, Seattle attorney Andrew Basiago has been publicly claiming that from the time he was 7 to when he was 12, he participated in "Project Pegasus," a secret U.S. government program that he says worked on teleportation and time travel under the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.

If you go to this link, there is a picture of Andrew supposedly during Gettysburg, as well as a 30 minute interview with him, for those of you interested.

Now for a timeline. Andrew claims his time-travelling adventures began in 1968, when he was 7, and ended 5 years later in 1973. Now obviously, the claims this attorney makes are wayyyyy out there, but for the sake of argument, I'd like to dedicate this thread towards the submission and collection of evidence that could prove some of these endeavors to be true.

So let's try to envision life at this time. it's 1968, the Vietnam war is just picking up. The Air Force is currently using F-4 Phantom fighter jets to scoot around the world in. The first astronauts will soon land on the moon in their big ol space suits.

So, pretend you're a top government official at this time, and somehow come across a time machine. Two obvious concerns arise: a) how will I get around? and (thinking back to the Spanish conquest of South America in the 1500s) b) how will I prevent diseases being spread to the inhabitants? Enter my evidence:

Here is a picture of the F-4's the Air Force was using
historywarsweapons.com...

And here is an "artifact" from ancient history
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Similar? I think so too. But, you will argue, jets need long, flat runways to land on/off of. Enter the Nazca lines
images.travelpod.com...

www.dudeman.net...

Now for the suits. Here's a statue made (in ancient times) that look remarkably similar to modern day astronaut outfits.

www.ufo-contact.com...

So right now this is where I'm at. Any and all evidence will be very much appreciated, I personally have my qualms with the attorneys story, but I personally find these 'coincidences' a bit intriguing.

edit on 14-11-2012 by doesntmakesense because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Use the search function. This thread has been covered far too many times and we'd only be crossing old dust tracks again.

Interesting story never-the-less, but no solid evidence.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
There was the 100 yr old Swiss watch found in a Chinese tomb sealed for 400 years in 2009.

newsflavor.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

If there was a 100-year old watch found in a tomb, then it wasn't obviously "sealed" very well 100 years ago. That's if this was found inside the tomb, even.

People dropped things all the time back then. They would enter a tomb, write down what they saw and work with images. After, they would either get the funding to excavate the area or just leave it there if the spot was protected. The ruling group, at that time with authority over the tomb, would then have the tomb re-sealed after learning of it's contents.

I don't understand why this proves time travel? Because we know how to open tombs and containers?

These two explanations in the article I like the best, however:

The watch could have been a prized possession – European Jesuits who visited China in the 16th century reported that European timekeeping was far more advanced than that encountered in China. The Chinese people marked time with water, incense and sand clocks.

An in depth examination of the watch could reveal more information.
• The ring watch could have been manufactured at a later date, dropped by a visitor to or near to the tomb at any time, it could have been dropped in the dirt and solidified, the clump could have been kicked or knocked into the tomb area by anyone around the dig. Without knowing the circumstances and conditions of the dig, it is impossible to rule out.

edit on 15-11-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

That's why I chose that article to link because it had other possible explanations (as opposed to similar articles that appeared elsewhere.)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Andrew Basiago is on now at >>> www.groundzeromedia.org... Time travel

being interviewed you can hear it live now.

just saying.

edit on 7-12-2012 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Hey Dru,

I find it very odd, that whoever made the ornaments were depicting bugs or fish and just happened to create an airplane ? Or anything capable of flight for that matter. Now I'm not in any way saying they depict aircraft. I'm just saying that, to right them off as fish ? Well that sounds lazy to me, because the design entailed allows for flight.
I'm just saying there's more to them IMO.

SnF for a well put together thread OP
edit on 7-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

join