posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:18 AM
reply to post by DarthFazer
As soon as you see Thirdphaseofmoon, which is the first thing you see, there's no need to watch further.
Before posting videos you find on Youtube, you may desire to look at the video uploader's library.
If there's other UFO stuff, then, chances are, they're trolling for clicks and the video is fake.
There's several well known Youtube offenders for hoaxing UFOs.
Things to look out for:
1. production company logo at beginning of video. If that's there, the video has been edited, at the very least to put in the logo.
2. added music to video = more editing.
3. circles, arrows, slow motion, zoomed in crops added and other such is more editing.
4. ANY editing, is grounds for dismissal.
5. Does video uploader have other UFO videos? If yes, chances all of them are fake goes up substantially for anything more than one.
6. Familiarize yourself with what Chinese lanterns, mylar balloons, stars, car headlights, aircraft reflecting sunlight at sunset, helicopters, and
other such as they appear through crappy consumer level cheap video equipment + zoom + night vision + any other variable you typically see in your
standard OMG I sawd a UFO an almost peed myself video.