It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Spotted over Pensacola? 11-7-2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
During my wasted time in my usual youtubing in search of UFO's after sifting through hours of footage from Chinese lanterns to CGI hoaxing, I found some of the most delightful footage taken just a few days ago in Pensacola, FL. If you are as accustomed to the witnessing of a plethora of hoaxing videos don't be shocked if this is not a space ship or a star ship. If real and not a conventional craft of earthly origin, Venus, and my personal favorite swamp gas , this could be some of the greatest UFO footage ever recorded. Maybe it is a blimp? Possible but I have never seen a blimp like this before. Pensacola has been a hot bed for UFO activity over the years. Rumor has it there is a underwater USO base near by? Remains to be proven but ya never know.

The odds are this is an elaborate hoax.. hard to pull off one would think but where there is a will there is a way. Since this is exclusive to one youtube UFO channel it gives me that gut feeling it's a hoax given the nature of youtube hoaxers of lore. You can attribute the techno music being dubbed in not lending it any legitimacy because the persons reaction can tell you a lot. But that is just my opinion. I cant find any data anywhere on the internet besides this very video.

[SNIP]

Aww snap! Uh oh skeptics looks like you are in trouble

[SNIP]

The description reads:

On November 6 around 8:30 pm Alan Sharp was returning home from Pensacola down Highway 98 through Naval Life Oaks area, when Alan spotted a lighted saucer shaped craft in the air across from the Santa Rosa Bank. Alan pulled over and began to film this Huge Craft for over 10 minutes. Alan has promised "yt user name here _____" the entire raw footage in the coming weeks!

But wait there is more

UFO Sightings Skeptics Stunned "With Historic Video" Shocking UFO Footage!!! Alan Sharp has provided exclusive footage to ___________ and unfortunately he has been contacted by a Major T.V. Network and has not been in touch with us after the acquisition. This could be the only place here on _____________ to see clips of Alan's Video. We hope that you share this video!

I would rather see the raw footage all 10 minutes of it instead of these techno teasers. I mean we are talking about a star ship for %#@$ sakes. Again usually when someone hogs the information and or seeks fame and fortune from UFO footage it is almost always hog wash. But again thats just my two pennies I could be wrong still some intriguing footage worthy of discussion imho.

Ok debunkers get to work this is when you come in handy

edit on 13-11-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed videos linking to known hoaxer

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

Sorry but thirdphaseofmoon = 100% Fake .
Keep searching

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Looks like a HOAX to me.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Are you kidding... "in trouble"? This looks like party lights hung from a tree....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Probably so and if so I would be interested to know how this was faked. Does not appear to be CGI, could it be a model hanging from a string? If a hoax I am impressed. But yeah the gist of the video is "please add me on facebook and twitter" and the self promoting with the edited footage kinda screams fake. I wonder what national TV station is getting behind this? TRU TV? Maybe he used the only believable minute and a half out of the whole 10 "if 10 exist" for that reason. I can imagine the audio sounds something like this.

"Hey Bob move a little to the left get away from that tree the fishing line might get caught in the brances"

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Google "thirdphaseofmoon"....you'll find the vast majority of results point to them being serial hoaxers.

Think about it....if you had clear genuine footage of an "alien" craft....why would you feel the need to put a cheesy sound track to it and add google adsense?
edit on 13/11/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Music overlay=Fake.

Why would someone not leave the video with the actual audio? Unless they where trying to hide the fact that the people in the video's reaction was not genuine.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Probably so and if so I would be interested to know how this was faked.

No probably about it , the Cousins Brothers are well known here and around the net as hoaxers ... they run their own production company in Hawaii .

Blake and Brent Cousins of the Cousins Brothers Productions based out of the Big Island of Hawaii last month won the Prestigious Golden Droid Award from Star Wars Creator George Lucas! Now Chronicles of Young Skywalker episode II staring 4 year old Cameron Cousins just made the shortlist for YouTube Play. Selected from more than 23,000 submissions from 91 countries, the 125 shortlisted videos can now be seen on the YouTube Play channel hamakuatimes.com...

edit on 13-11-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Thanks will do

reply to post by Renegade2283

In concur , I like to give the benefit of the doubt and hate to weigh in this early. Even with that someone really dropped the ball. I mean you don't see as many star ship videos on youtube compared to UFO videos

I mean a star ship people!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

OK thanks for that that's why my gut was right, I knew you guys had to have the goods on these brothers hoax

Off to the HOAX section where fakes go to die

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice

Are you kidding... "in trouble"? This looks like party lights hung from a tree....

It's simple sarcasm I understand it is hard to pick up on from reading someones post. I am thinking they went old school and pulled a Billy Meier add some X-mas lights and batteries, lcd bulbs would work too

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Yup.

As soon as you see Thirdphaseofmoon, which is the first thing you see, there's no need to watch further.

Before posting videos you find on Youtube, you may desire to look at the video uploader's library.

If there's other UFO stuff, then, chances are, they're trolling for clicks and the video is fake.

There's several well known Youtube offenders for hoaxing UFOs.

Things to look out for:
1. production company logo at beginning of video. If that's there, the video has been edited, at the very least to put in the logo.
2. added music to video = more editing.
3. circles, arrows, slow motion, zoomed in crops added and other such is more editing.
4. ANY editing, is grounds for dismissal.

5. Does video uploader have other UFO videos? If yes, chances all of them are fake goes up substantially for anything more than one.

6. Familiarize yourself with what Chinese lanterns, mylar balloons, stars, car headlights, aircraft reflecting sunlight at sunset, helicopters, and other such as they appear through crappy consumer level cheap video equipment + zoom + night vision + any other variable you typically see in your standard OMG I sawd a UFO an almost peed myself video.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Sorry but thirdphaseofmoon = 100% Fake .
Keep searching

Agreed.
You can even make out a black screen below the lights when the camera points back towards the car.

new topics

top topics

join