It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of You Will Want This Underwear. THIS is an Amazing Discovery. 100% Serious.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
AFP - Underpants which are claimed to neutralise the smell of flatulence are proving a hit in Japan

That's an ironical invention...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Conspiracy theory? Before you put them on you might want to pass a geiger counter over them. I don't know about putting fukushima radiated underwear on.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I wonder if there water proof? As we all well know to much Southern Slow Cooked Pork will cause a serious case of "mudd butt". They might need to add a strainer layer.... Seriously, this is real ridiculous. Fart Filter underware. I mean is farting in public that bad of a problem? All the worlds problems and we come up with fart filter underware. Go figure. I used to have an old weenie dog..he could have used a pair.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

tried to respond to this earlier but the post was removed:

Thousands of You Will Want This Underwear. THIS is an Amazing Discovery. 100% Serious. Science & Technology topic started on 13-11-2012 102 28 15-11-2012 @ 06:19 AM

tried clicking on it but no post from musselwhite - jeebus - some spook stuff go'n on up in here! WHOOT!

wish i knew how to snap a screen shot!
edit on 15-11-2012 by musselwhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I've no intention of disguising my farts, I want the world to enjoy them.

My dogs could use a set though.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Charles I don’t know what internet sites you visit to find this kind of information but this is S&F worthy.

I know one place that could benefit from these. The military should issue there were far too many days when we ate MREs and I can tell you those things had consequences especially pork and beans. It was bad enough being in the field but you put a bunch of guys in a tent afterword’s……..well let me put it this way if someone had lit a match we may have burned to death.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join