It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hi I'm Janstheman. I am a disabled instructor that taught about vehicles for many years at a local college/ institute. Just found this site and have always wondered about the news we get being twisted or spun to someone else's liking. Now I have trouble walking and sit or lay around a lot. I surf when I can and watch the tube in between. I was drawn to the coverage about the exploding houses in Indianapolis. I really want to know the truth, not what the TV tells me. Thanks for letting me join.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Welcome!

As with all stories, I suggest a good salt shaker.
I myself love digging for the truth, i believe nothing of the msm.

Looking forward to reading your posts.

See ya around the board.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Janstheman

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family...I hope you find the answers you are looking for....

Des

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
welcome to ATS.
Lots of good information here sometimes weeks before the news.
Hope you find what you're looking for.
See you around the site.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Welcome Janstheman
There are many boards and many more interesting people on here .... enjoy your stay

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Welcome!! Getting in is the easy part, it's leaving none of us can figure out.
Mainly cause we don't want to. This is a great site, I hope you make lots of friends.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Hope you find the answers, but I am sure you will find much more than answers here!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS. Keep digging for the truth! Feeling a bit like alice? Falling down the rabbit hole to wonderland? I hope you find the information you're looking for.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janstheman
Just found this site and have always wondered about the news we get being twisted or spun to someone else's liking.

Ah yes, the truth!

Well stick around and you will certainly hear plenty of the truth. Perhaps one of our resident aliens (we have a few...seriously) will let you in on some truth. We also get Jesus popping in every now and then to give us some truth, keep an eye out for that guy too.

And if none of those float your boat there is also the numerous ex-CIA/FBI/MI5/MIB members we get from time to time, they also have truth.

All of them.

So, if you can handle the truth (all 23 bazillion versions of it) stick around

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I am looking for the truth about the explosion on the South side of Indianapolis. It seems to be over one hundred pages and am reading a lot of stuff, if you will. I am going to dive in again today, with a great amount of salt. Boy, I heard the loud swoosh sound before it happened. My home is about five miles south of the site and we did not feel the concussion blast. I did not want to add to the fray, simply knowing that no one would believe it.

I am sorry this all happened to these folks, the neighborhood is exactly the same homes that my subdivision has. These are well made, well constructed, partially pre-fabricated home. They are not cookie cutter, same after same houses. Each has its own gingerbread that the owner has some variety of options

In conclusion, I will be exploring the site since I see many, many different things to see and do.
Thanks for having me. I will be around, search for the truth. Your friend, Janstheman (just call me Jan: pronounced Yan). Bravo and Excelsior.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hello my fellow homo sapien, I welcome you

top topics

join