It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISREAL: "There May Be a Major Escalation Within Hours"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

In Zechariah 14 Israel looses 2/3rds of its land and half the city. Ezekiel 38 is the chapter where God warns Israel about the attack that's coming including who will come against them . Not all in Israel is Israel as Paul wrote in Romans but God did say that he reserved his remnant that have not bent their knees to Baal . They are in Israel .So according to your Quran it's time for you to let go .

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Right, so we must rely on the UN as the ultimate world authority right? Oh! and how about that Declaration of Independence, yeah, that meant nothing because we declared it ourselves right? And the Revolutionary war we fought afterwards? Our history almost parallels Israels beginning. So are you saying that our own independence and sovereignty is false? Who's the dumbass now?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Israel was created by nepharious people who need a six million sized burnt offering so their evil diety can return and rule the earth...now they have actually 6 million Jews in one place....surrounding a rather large nuclear death trap..

.also they own gun and bomb and oil stocks

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavTrooper0430
reply to post by superman2012

Right, so we must rely on the UN as the ultimate world authority right? Oh! and how about that Declaration of Independence, yeah, that meant nothing because we declared it ourselves right? And the Revolutionary war we fought afterwards? Our history almost parallels Israels beginning. So are you saying that our own independence and sovereignty is false? Who's the dumbass now?

Still you. Nothing to do with the items you mentioned nor even the right time period.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
I understand now, I guess I should take my own advice a post above. Thanks and sorry.

No worries.. Ive done the same thing..

I actually appreciate you asking for clarification and engaging my post. Sometimes its difficult to get across in typed text what is easily understood if we were face to face talking.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Israel was created by nepharious people who need a six million sized burnt offering so their evil diety can return and rule the earth...now they have actually 6 million Jews in one place....surrounding a rather large nuclear death trap..

.also they own gun and bomb and oil stocks

so this is bibi big plan
now it make sense
if he was caring about all the jews
he wouldnt risk a big war that can retaliate on Israel very quickly

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Uberdavo

sounds fascinating!

Got any links?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
It is sad to see all the Israeli haters, Israel has a right to defend herself and has shown remarkable restraint through the years, Secondly Palestine has never existed, this is Israeli land from 1000's of years ago, not to mention the Biblical aspect that this land was given by God to Abraham, The hajji's believe it is also their holy place so what more do you expect. The muslims only respond and respect force, over whelming force. Weakness as Obama has demonstrated only fans the flames of hatred which has existed in that region for thousands of years. Let Israel handle them if they fall short, we can provide some shock an awe.

How does trash like this get 30+ stars? This site has turned to complete crap.

Israel invaded Palestine - they continue to sanction and imprison the rightful occupants of that land. Those who continue with these actions, and those who lend them support are murderers, and deserve the death sentence.

The zionist regime is vile, evil and the philosophy of beating and murdering prisoners is a cancer that should be wiped out without remorse.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join