It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Hybrids of the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

My animals connection of my totem

Me Dreaming (spiritual world)

Morning reflection lol -->

My talking side -->

and me happy -->

now you got my complete CV of me

got no reptilian in me thats for sure

but in the evolutionary status .. birds are the evolution of reptile
in a way .. i have extremely old reptilian encestors in me

edit on 11/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Its odd my friend said that first.

But when I researched I got this:

www.angelicreflections.com...

Azariel - According to Jewish tradition, Azariel is the angel who governs all the waters of the earth. He is also one of the 28 angles who governm the mansions of the moon. Azariel is a disruptive angel, causing problems with buildings, fountains, wells and gold mines.

en.wikipedia.org...

In Kabbalistic cosmology, the Qliphoth are metaphorical “shells” surrounding holiness. They are spiritual obstacles receiving their existence from God only in an external, rather than internal manner. Divinity in Judaism connotes revelation of God's true unity, while the shells conceal holiness, as a peel conceals the fruit within. They are therefore synonymous with idolatry, the root of impurity through ascribing false dualism in the Divine, and with the Sitra Achra (סטרא אחרא "Other Side"), the perceived realm opposite to holiness. They emerge in the descending Seder hishtalshelus (Chain of Being) through Tzimtzum (contraction of the Divine Ohr), as part of the purpose of Creation. In this they also have beneficial properties, as peel protects the fruit, restraining the Divine flow from being dissipated. Kabbalah distinguishes between two realms in Qliphoth, the completely impure and the intermediate....

Gamchicoth Gamchicoth: Devourers “Chesed is the source of bounty both in idea and in substance to the lower forms. Gamchicoth is the order of 'Devourers' who seek to waste the substance and thought of creation. The outer form is the order of Azariel, 'The Binding Ones of God'.

He said Azariel very clearly while I was blocking the echo sound, and have only heard that echo sound a few times. I heard it once when an online Friend from Finland, who had bloodline ties and very much into angels, sent me healing. He did a few weird things. Ie. would write on the computer and tell me he would come there, and the door blew open and I felt wind.

He laid his hands on my head, I felt this, and pushed light through me, and within 20-30 minutes I was healed.

He spoke in my aura in a booming, echo voice, while writing on the computer to me.

I've had some odd things like that occur. So the echo voice I associate with angel or fallen angel, I don't see the world in terms of angels.

I see the existence in terms of people, and realms, testing grounds, and fallen ones, those who stopped loving and need a helping hand to get out, because no loving soul allows anyone who is a real intellect, not ai, to remain trapped for long.

The name he gave with the ocean link, does tie into saying to clean up Terra and Mother Earth, and that being the get out of jail free card. I am thinking of the whales and dolphins in particular, for they are crying out for help and all of nature, and BP and Fukushima and the Bloodlines working overtime to destroy our oceans and all life on earth.

It also ties into my own memories during a forrest fire, of wanting to leap out and protect nature, then looking in shock at my body and realizing I couldn't. Which was a window that meant I helped nature in the past as a soul???

Also, dolphins, I understood what the dolphin was saying, not on the surface, but something stirred strongly when I heard the video and without thinking reached for the screen and said, "Yes, yes yes, you will be free. We are here now I am here now!" Which also relates to ocean and nature, oddly enough.

But that doesnt mean I trust anything like that and in fact spent time before finally going off to sleep, rebuking anything negative in the name of Christ Yeshua!!!!!
edit on 12-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Interesting you said that about the Seraphim. JZ Knight in reverse, I am taking notes on this now, because I realized, our souls see, operate in all directions, up down, sideways, forwards backwards. That the so called bible codes are now being analyzed by computers, and things are clustered together, BUT, without the veil, our own subconscious already read everything on the page, its just we're veiled, so the conscious is kept like a mushroom in the dark, and fed BS, but your spirit/soul, sees the whole thing. And reverse speech is real.

In reverse, when she channels that guy Ramtha, she is saying they're liars, they're Seraphim and Wolves and he says he's going to eat us up. I have quite a session there on the reverse. Also in reverse its Ramses not Ramtha, more pharoah like. So the pharoahs must be connected to the wolves/sephalim.

My friend said the seraphim were over the angels, sort of like reptilian overlords.

He often talks angel things, whereas I absolutely do not see angel, but see ETs, citizens, people, not some kind of religious thing, despite a Christian, I don't like the coding in religions and like only natural things.

I find angel things pretentious.

But surprisingly enough the rabbit hole goes big on the coding between so called angels and fallen angels, reptilians and hybrids, Ets and the leaders seem to know a lot more than they let on, bloodline families like my friend in Finland.
edit on 12-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by Ben81

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

"So monstruous" is an understatement lol
its time we take back our planet and bring peace in the universe

the real Gods are on our side

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Vlad was initiated into the Christian Order of the Dragon - a select group of european royalty dedicated to crusading against the Turks and defending an empire in the name of the Cross. And back in the day, the Oloman Turks were the most successful fighters for Islam in the 15th century (who were aggressive in spreading the Islam religion across Europe). Btw, Vlad`s father was known as Dracula and who was the one who initially started the impaling of victims.

This has NOTHING to do with Reptilianism. Failed argument OP.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Tell that to the one who made the article
he said Vlad was a reptilian not me (i did liked that argument)
since im an open minded person .. i listen to all theories and make up my own thoughs
will check out your video .. thanks for sharing

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The title to your thread OP is a summarized argument for something you want to elaborate on in your thread.

Your article should be a back up to your claim. If you don`t agree with the article, then change the thread title to not mislead others.

Don't be a cop out by saying 'but that is what the article stated' BS. This is your thread, now defend your argument. You said it yourself:

So Vlad the empaler was a hybrid reptilians and some hybrids have wings .. not bat like wings but more dragon like wings

maybe the infamous mothman is a reptilian flying hybrid
just a though

Didn't YOU come to this conclusion yourself???

edit on 12-11-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The title to your thread OP is a summarized argument for something you want to elaborate on in your thread.

Your article should be a back up to your claim. If you don`t agree with the article, then change the thread title to not mislead others.

Not my title either
(click on the link)
nice try to misslead others on the Op

there is a patern in you that i see now
are you trying to hide something ?
damage control ?

== Reptilian Alert ! ==

its okay mate .. no need to be rude because i posted an article you dont like
express you self calmly with good arguments
so we can debate in adults ..
so far you seem only to derail the thread with no arguments at all
bashing the op with a trolling attitude

EDIT : yes the mothman being a reptilian was a speculation of mine
it was just a though nothing more

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Not my title either
(click on the link)
there is a patern in you that i see now
are you trying to hide something ?
damage control ?

==Reptilian Alert==

its okay mate .. no need to be rude because i posted an article you dont like
express you self calmly with good arguments
so we can debate in adults

EDIT : yes the mothman being a reptilian was a speculation of mine
it was just a though nothing more

I am not hiding anything, I am just bringing up FACTS. So in fact, I am not knocking your thread down I am knocking down the argument that Vlad must have been a reptilian either from what the BS article stated or what conclusion you came to from reading the article.

At least I am doing diligence by discrediting the article thereby discrediting your conclusion to that article. There is no such thing as damage control...maybe you should come up with some DC for your thread OP.

Btw, saying

express you self calmly with good arguments so we can debate in adults
means counterproductive to what you have contributed to your own thread. Nothing but random chit chat. Want more response, how about trying to find more articles/threads/videos and YOU add these to your thread. That way we can analyze the entire scope of the reptilian realm...if it exists at all.

So far I knocked down Vlad....now I turn to you to support/discredit the other stories.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You seem to be the expert around on Vlad the famous ImpalerVampire .. not me
please if you have your research on him
share with others so we can follow you
so we can descredit the article from the op to be a baseless theory

thanks to be so interested in the thread !
your contribution is well appreciated

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by namine
reply to post by newcovenant

Cute.

Although the onus should be on the one making fantastic claims. Or maybe I was wrong in thinking the author was trying for something more than fiction.

You could say that about all the threads on religion.

I think the author is trying to entertain, inform and allow independent thought at the same time.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

You seem to be the expert around on Vlad the famous ImpalerVampire .. not me
please if you have your research on him
share with others so we can follow you
so we can descredit the article from the op to be a baseless theory

thanks to be so interested in the thread !
your contribution is well appreciated

I have done my research, why not do some yourself? You brought this thread up, not me. Are you saying you have contributed enough and now want to just have a random chit chat about this? Please, I have better things to do than to feed off the laziness of others. Good luck on your thread from here on in. Cheers

Btw, remember that the more effort you put into something you created, the more you will get out of it. The more garbage in, the greater the garbage out.

Try to look into some previous Reptilian claim threads, see what the similarities are to these articles, and then come back with evidence for or against these article claims. That is what a TRUE ATS member would do. Just sayin

edit on 12-11-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

i actualy didnt had more place in the op

some people dont like my threads and others like them
i cannot please every little princess out there that ask for perfection all the time

you seem to despise the reptilian hybrid people
show a little bit of respect my friend ..they have been there for thousand of yrs
but now .. they are about to be releive of their command on earth

Its my way of telling them

because they did really one poor lame job in their "elites" seat
trying to enslave humanity with lies and silly deception games

GAME OVER !

cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

i cannot please every little princess out there that ask for perfection all the time

No one is asking for perfection, but what ATS members do ask for are facts or evidence for or against a stated claim or idea.

you seem to despise the reptilian hybrid people

I don't despise the idea, but I don't accept everything to be said as true as well. I try to question, reason, interpret and then ask questions. Then provide some of my research into the picture to see if what is being discussed fits the puzzle and makes sense.

...they have been there for thousand of yrs but now .. they are about to be releive of their command on earth

How do you know what you are saying is absolutely true? These I assume are just your own beliefs and opinions...where are your sources to back up this claim of yours? In fact, most threads on ATS claiming Reptilianism have been classified as a HOAX. Most videos of reptilians have been proven to be faked through video resolution manipulation. WAKE UP!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'd like to have a go at debunking the idea of cloning Jesus.

Apparently the elites know He has the blood group of AB rh negative. So does Prince William.
This blood has been found in the Shroud of Turin and also in the living blood on top of the mercy seat, on top of the Ark of the Covenant. (Which is right where the priests in Jeremiah's time left it, under the Golgotha site being guarded by enormous angels.)

Being rh neg means He can not ever be cloned.

So if anyone says he is a clone of Jesus, I call liar.
This Emmanuel will be a decoy and if he is followed will lead to a missed opportunity to leaving this school called Earth and its 3D matrix.

That's my theory anyway.

I get the feeling, this is their desperation showing.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
blue blood terminology might indeed be connected to ETs but not in the way they are trying to spin. all those people they call elite are red blooded and watered down just like the rest of us.

I have strange suspicious about England but despite all the biblical connections that are painted to England, it's not real clear.

what if stone hinge was where an ancient ship was built?

I don't know but these articles are grasping to spin anything they can.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

When I first got wind of the "reptilians among us" conspiracy I considered it absolute BS. Now that the reptilian related conspiracies have been repeated countless times I think.. hmmm .. could it really be that these reptilians have infiltrated there too..? When something stupid is repeated often enough it becomes....

reliable, likely, reasonable, plausible, credible, acceptable, believable, valid, legitimate, lawful, solid, sound, convincing.

Or should I stick to my gunns and continue to consider it BS..?

edit on 12/11/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Choose the latter case my friend

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

When I first got wind of the "reptilians among us" conspiracy I considered it absolute BS. Now that the reptilian related conspiracies has been repeated countless times I think.. hmmm .. could it really be that these reptilians have infiltrated there too..? When something stupid is repeated often enough it becomes....

reliable, likely, reasonable, plausible, credible, acceptable, believable, valid, legitimate, lawful, solid, sound, convincing.

Who knows if shape shifting reptilians really exist but even if they do, this article is so full of it obviously.

Can it be any more obvious that they want to make any outsiders look like the same old crooks we've always had.

It's obvious and it wreaks. It hurts the theory more than helps it.

I don't think ETs would want to show themselves if they will be thrown in with that bunch.

See how that works?

edit on 12-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join