It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Hybrids of the Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So the pharoahs must be connected to the wolves/sephalim.

My friend said the seraphim were over the angels, sort of like reptilian overlords.

Seraphim is also serpent hence flying reptile dragon.

The elongated heads originate from the fallen watchers like Shemyhaza and Azazel.

Adam and Eve were built from the earth around us, so their eyes, hair and skin pigment are all earth brown.

Human green/hazel eyes, black hair and frontal crown originates from the dragons/seraphs.

Human blue eyes, blonde hair and sloping crown originates from the fallen watchers (Atlantas).

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The elongated skulls people must have been very inteligent ones
imagine the size of their brain inside that skull

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I think that some of those entities may use the words fallen ones and angels, but truly believe that coloring, and dna is cosmic citizens, and ETs, who are corporal on in the infinite layers of this holographic universe. So to me, its entities that give themselves names. That's how I see it.

Blue eyes and Blond hair originated (way back in time when ideas of originating versus genetic work and terra farming exist) on planets further from the sun.

Also mankind wasn always mixed, there have been many many cycles here, space age cycles. And the dirt was not used to create humans, they used current man and those who survived catastrophes. Life is created in stages and pulled from the Future, the Teleos, not from the past. Entities like to lay traps and confuse people alot.
edit on 13-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Also the blond haired races from Lemuria, and Mars, and Lyra, not to mention, Pleiades, Sirius and numerous other systems including Andromeda, just a rather typical coloring amongst the cosmic corporal humans. There are many types of humans. There are millions or billions of planets in this galaxy and others with human life.

James Gilliland talks about Mother Mary as having a pure lineage to Lyra, necessary for Christ, Higher Up, to be born.

What I do remember about my family in the past life memories is we were good guys, Love and Peace and Equality and telepathic and something terrible had happened. Which I believe akin to Star Wars and Darth Vader or the annanuki's, was the corrupt slavers taking over, perhaps like a trojan horse. And then sumar/out of africa, nerfing of humanity.

In that memory, it was possible a couple million years ago, when Lemuria went down,and to my soul it felt like remembering a trip from a year ago or last summer, nothing to the soul. But the journey further to Lyra was much longer.

Felt this river of sorrow flowing through the fabric of space, and knew that what needed to be done was to heal that river. That is the purpose of life, to heal and equalize and love. That river must be stopped.

That experience/memory involved a strong sense of Belonging, a Family Grouping. Very strong sense of Family and togetherness, of having been close to each other through many life times, changing roles, mother/child, brother/sister, husband/wife, really loving everyone, equally. That was The Equality. Telepathic, connected group of people who really belonged to their family grouping and loved each other.

The Power of Love/Equality verus the Love of Power.

I always feel there was a strong Michael connection, Christ connection to the human race, and that group, and that Michael was a great Freedom Fighter, and a Hero and Unconditional Love.

Again with emphasis.

This is a CORPORAL THING.

Not a "watcher" thing, and not an elohim as in angels. It seems that negative entities seem to delight in giving themselves angel names, they play angel games.

Higher Ups don't even use the term Angels, they talk about Souls and light beings.

Michael and the archangels, serving God/Goodness, Creator and Family are Light Beings, they have real bodies but advanced ones, they are Souls, more of themselves, like superman in the system. They also have a kind of DNA, a light DNA.

If you will, the real world, beyond the holographic universe/shadow is the reality.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
In other words some talk seraphim and angels and I think the other side likes this kind of talk as it gives them airs. But the universe is populated corporally. And Light beings/souls are corporal as well in their own way. Its tangible. We have DNA. Even light bodies have a kind of Light DNA that the dark side tries to access and take when we're in these lower level testing grounds. That is why they try their best to create pain, suffering and problems to prevent people learning their lessons and passing their tests here, which are about LOVE and EQUALITY and HELPING OTHERS and also relate to some people being able to use their skills or develop new ones, ie. art, science, learning in general. How to overcome your weaknesses. Instead this dark side tries to enhance pain and suffering and flare up/aggravate our weaknesses, distract us to not care take earth and each other. And hence lose "family" which they're always attacking. Family is a part of the progression process.

And hence they can take from the light like draco's because they are cut off from their Higher Selves and Family and God, by willfully choosing to blame their victims for their actions and creating a war, with Goodness, and not asking for help to heal their insanity.

To me there is not sides. There is only 1 side. LOVE. All else is distortion, illusion, insanity, and shadow and needs healing.

Not 2 sides. Not -1 + 1 = 0 (infinity) as I've read somewhere. No, that is also insanity.

One side and alot of wounded, angry, power hungry, distorted insane shadow dwellers that need healing.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Ok so who are the Elohim then ?

I know there are 2 groupings 1's that pretended to be the real 1's and then the 1's that are the real Elohim.

So.... then who are the pretenders ? & Who are the real ones ?

Always wonder who they really are as no one seems to truly know all that is known that they played a role in universal creations.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I agree, because it always gets turned angel talk even in reverse talking, people seem to have angel terms used. And while I am a Christian, I find it very interesting that this occurs when its all ETs. Really really Ets to me. Ie. the kind that can marry, and have children.

I have a thread on Mauro Biglino's literal translation of the bible.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The hebrew language is a mystery as no one knows the vowels, so some words can be interpreted 70 different ways, and that means what we're told is a version some ruling family wanted us to have.

In the beginning, genesis, RUACH is a word used for God's Spirit upon the waters. Well apparently that newer idea. The real word is Sumerian, so its a default word that has a real meaning they don't have to guess at.

And pictograph.

The picture is at the bottom of this post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I really don't see why, Elohim/annanuki types needed space crafts to fly if they were "angels".

Also why in one of the plsams, the head Elohim told them that they may live longer than the "adams" but they were still corporal and answered to something, ie God, so to stop propping up corruption.

ie. Captain Kirk talked to the crew.

this crew like burnt offerings. Why? Well why did NASA have perfume company create a burnt scent for astronaut training. Because in space, the skin sluffs off and burns, and they have to get used to that scent.

Spacemen. Corporal.

And the Vatican, buried in one of their texts defines RUACH as a space craft as well.

---As we don't know what it is, we'll name it by borrowing the name directly from the Vatica, so that we won't go wrong.

From the same link with the picture:

If you read last editions of the “Lexicon Recentis Latinitatis”, published by the “:Liberia Editrice Vatican” where they insert the latin neologisms, you'll find that the Vatican inserted “navis sideralis”, which means “starship” They inserted “areia navis”, thus “airship”, they inserted “aireus viator”, that is “astronaut” and they inserted an acronym, “R.I.V” which means: res inexplicatae volantes”, that is UFO's.
---The ones of you that just saw that stuff now will realize that it's an unknown thing that hovers on the water.

Mauro Biglino: Unexpected Bible - Translating it literally (1 of 6) - Eng. subs

I read the book, and there are many passages of interest in the bible, that speak of the cloudships and red lit crafts that led moses, and Mount Sinai, which is so much like mount Shasta and the ET base there, and Mount Adams. Also, we've seen those cloudhships, red lit crafts (they're our most common siting and are chased by choppers whenever they pick them up) and the cigar shaped crafts.

www.biblegateway.com...

Zechariah and the flying scroll

In the literal, the word for scroll also means a cylindar (or a cigar shaped craft) funny how they chose the scroll instead in all the bibles.

And the passage is describing him seeing ufo's and the female pilots and they are bringing something to their base in Sumar.

Its ET.

And the body suits of the hybrids, the annanuki's left behind, AKA reptilian, look human. But have reptilian brains, ie. two united hemispheres, more intellect and psi, and lack human emotions and are ruthless.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by Rapha

Ok so who are the Elohim then ?

I know there are 2 groupings 1's that pretended to be the real 1's and then the 1's that are the real Elohim.

So.... then who are the pretenders ? & Who are the real ones ?

www.hebrew4christians.com...

The word Elohim is the plural of El (or possibly of Eloah) and is the first name for God given
in the Tanakh

Elohim is YHWH or G_d.

The b'nai ha Elohim are the Men of G_d. In other words angels.

There are 10 types of angels which are as follows...
seraphim, who have 6 wings. They can either be seen in dragon or human form
cherubim, winged lions
owphanim,
shiltownim,
yasharim,
chayilim,
sarim,
malakim,
malakim nas,
Iyrim, who are the Watchers.

They are all real.
The first were the fallen angels including Lucifer

The second were the fallen watchers including Samyaza, who was their leader, Urakabarameel, Akibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danel, Azkeel, Saraknyal, Asael, Armers, Batraal, Anane, Zavebe, Samsaveel, Ertael, Turel, Yomyael, Arazyal.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

That is the annanuki and they're ETs. I know they call their orders all those names but it doesnt make the idea of angels real.

Angels simply is another term for entity. Someone out of body. In other words, the astrals.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

That is the annanuki and they're ETs. I know they call their orders all those names but it doesnt make the idea of angels real.

Angels simply is another term for entity. Someone out of body. In other words, the astrals.

So is it possible that this world is just one big sick ugly game show for these entities ?

They create a religious system where spirits (us mortals) pick a realm to believe in and they then use etheral spiders to feed off our karma or spiritual energy.

Right now you believe in ET's and i class et's as angels where you class angels as et's.

Well, this world really is a mess.

Another example is both Ben81 and myself are members of the rephaim. However, he says that the 11:11 Wake-up call is good and i say don't trust the sources of the numbers. So a battle occurs there and etheral spiders probably feed off our emotions.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Its something else. They would probably like us to think that though.

The whole heirarchies and angel heirarchies are basically pyramid systems, The Inequality and Love of Power.

True Family is the Equality. And we don't do pyramids, I speak from my heart here, and soul. We are the Light and we are here. Anyone who turns to their Love in their heart and asks for help to see, will overcome this. They always reach down, and we need to faith to reach up.

The universe is a matrix, ie. its a school. The never ending story. When you're in school, remember going to the auditorium to watch the video????? Well we're in it, we did that. This is the school.

But its highly interactive and the dark side has basically hacked the system and hijacked the matrix, so its like a matrix within a matrix.

But I remember no fear when I entered, there is only one side.

The other side needs to be healed.

We need to stay steadfast to our Love.

Christ is a message of Love, so out of all the worlds religions its the one I was led to, but I am not religious. Religions are heirarchies. Heirarchies are Pyramids.

We're the Equality. That is not to say, progression and higher ups don't exist. Every child has a mom and dad, uncle and aunt, grandfather and grandmother, great uncle and great aunt and many many many great greats. But in a family with mom/dad, brother sister, one in college, one in kindergarden, do you think the college age sibling bullies and enslaves his little brother?

Of course not. The whole family is equal.

There is a perfect plan, just don't know if it happens in our world here and now or if its the next step and the astrals. Some people say earth is a testing ground and if we truly hate it, its doing its job well. I personally think that the Cosmos is going to come in an make cosmic arrests like I was shown and ask for that alot.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Im a raphaim ?
how can you know that ?

seraphim and elohim .. so many names
kind of confusing a bit .. hope someone can light me up on this and TMA to

yes i am a 11:11 or 9:11
but that doesnt tell me im elohim raphaim or seraphim
im not an expert with those term .. yet

would like to learn more about them

thanks
edit on 11/13/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by Rapha

Im a raphaim ?
how can you know that ?

The first picture that you posted on the previous page www.abovetopsecret.com... is a rapha or one of the Rephaim.

Crows, ravens and cormorants are always linked with death or re-incarnation / rebirth.
Myth says that raphah's are always seen as one of these birds in the spirit world when they fly.

The film Crow shows that the spirit is damned to walk this world for the rest of eternity. Don't worry, no one is perfect.

Enoch the Scribe was told that he must tell the nephilim that they have been born with tainted blood (angelic DNA).
We can still be forgiven. Its the fallen angels/aliens that broke their links with Heaven.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

ok let me explain why i said that

the Crows and Dove are associated with Libras in the native astrology

But the Raven has not always been associated with death, spirits and darkness. Quite the contrary, the Raven was believed by some to be the bringer of light, truth and goodness. It is the brighter side of the Raven, this intelligence and ingenuity, an ability to use cunning – this association with light, illumination, truth and goodness, that we bring forth here.

in the chinese astrology .. i was born the yrs of the Metal Rooster
so you see .. i have a lot of bird feature in me lol
doesnt mean im a raphaim

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

So Vlad the empaler was a hybrid reptilians

That would explain why he is related to Bush. (2.00 mark)

As bizarre as all this seems, it actually makes more sense than any of the official bull we're told. It explains why they only breed with their own relatives, why those in power are all related to each other and why they always seem to ignore what the majority of the masses want and instead do their own thing.

Personally, I believe every word of it.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
Ben... interesting article. Except for one thing. There is no proof that really defends are solidifies any of the things mentioned in your link. Nothing at all. It's a collection of theories that many people have provided over time - the main conspirator being David Icke, who in my opinion, is a money hungry sleaseball who has done everything he can to push this paranoid and unsubstantiated theory to make himself money, and a lot of it. As far as saying that that the son of God is a manufactured alien is almost the height of pure heresy. There is nothing that proves or cements any of these stories as solid fact in any regard. It all comes down to belief and what we as people want to believe. With no proof of such claims ever being presented before my eyes, I cant take any of the links theories as anything remotely truthful.

David Icke gave up a lucrative job as a BBC presenter (that’s TV presenter to you uninitiated Yanks!) to go on his quest for truth. So call him a money hungry greaseball is out of order since Yanks are the biggest money hungry greaseballs of all time. You blokes murder people left right and centre for a few dollars extra profit!

He also did not say he is the son of god but a son of god like all of us. Get that right too, mate.

You’ve got the same intelligence as a Navy Seal turned fakir wrestler who’s “seen it all”. Yeah right from the pooferism position.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Interesting article Ben. I love reading this sort of thing if only because the masses are so easily manipulated it really makes you wonder which parts of history are true or not.

Quick question to all of you guys on this thread who are taking this stuff seriously...

In order to travel across the galaxy, conquering worlds, mixing up DNA etc etc a particular alien (or whatever) group would have some tremendously advanced technology. Technology so advanced I can only assume that anything they'd ever need they could create themselves. Which then leads to the question...

Why the hell would they bother?

Why go to so much trouble creating slaves etc when they should be quite capable of providing everything they'd ever dream they'd need probably without ever lifting a finger. I'm not here to bash anyone, I just think there's a few logical fallacies here that need to be addressed.
edit on 14/11/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

i dont think Obama is part of this big familly

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
"We are your reptilian overlords, and we speak English!"

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

i dont think Obama is part of this big familly

Don't try to be too funny. It's not.